And India Wins it - World Cup 2011 Champions! - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by .Arjun

Those who think India does not deserve to win ....are either not following world cup or don't understand the game or trying to instigate indian supporter here 😳

Come on ! what the hell !  What do you mean by India does not deserve to win ? Its so much easy to make stupid remarks here but so difficult to perform when billions for people watching game and there is immense pressure.

Only an ignorant man can question Sachin's /Sehwag  or Yuvi's talent ! Look at the ODI records and see what these men are capable of.

India has played like champions in this series so they truely deserve this cup ! If not India, then who should win ?

And then its stupid to bring BCCI monopoly issue when we are talking about matches. If that was the case, then India would have won cup long ago.

Only if people could think before they speak !

EDIT: By the way, Rahul Dravid should officially now retire from ODIs and we all know how team performed under his captaincy 😊

The thing is some people are just trying to look ''different'' here.πŸ˜‰...You know everyone is supporting India/Sri Lanka ...so they want to defame their own team to shine out amongst all of us.πŸ˜†....But i wonder why are they even here (in this thread i mean) if they are neither supporting India nor Sri Lanka?....'coz the ,match hasn't started yet, so their apparently is no reason for ''such'' people to be here.😳
Originally posted by rdfan

even though i am an indian but i really dont think India deserves the title cause they have played some real shoddy cricket right thru and seriously they were playing much better cricket a year ago .....but thankfully with Sharad Pawar chairing the ICC and the world cup being in India ...its been a good setup ....for the shoddy team .........if the WC was being held elsewhere  they would have been thrown out in the first round ...So lucky India ...will win tom ....cause when Luck can make Katrina kaif the number one actress ...it can also make india the World Champions ............

hey dear,

I respect your POV but its not about having luck.

I agree, India got its own flaws like our middle order bating line and bowling department but despite this we got one of the best batting side in the world...we were able to defeat and kick out Aussies and now Pakistan..both teams were tough throughout this WC so it was not luck but our ability to face pressured situations and give out our best when it really counts. Atm we are well balanced so we are just one game away from getting our trophyπŸ‘πŸΌ

Sri Lanka is also well balanced cause of their bowling attack, so its gonna be interesting and I hope we will win..Bleed Blue

Originally posted by Shipra_S

The thing is some people are just trying to look ''different'' here.πŸ˜‰...You know everyone is supporting India/Sri Lanka ...so they want to defame their own team to shine out amongst all of us.πŸ˜†....But i wonder why are they even here (in this thread i mean) if they are neither supporting India nor Sri Lanka?....'coz the ,match hasn't started yet, so their apparently is no reason for ''such'' people to be here.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

LOL

To be different is one thing ...but to be stupid is another πŸ˜†

I am open for all criticism as long as its discussed in good spirit. No point in blaming players who work hard for the game. And these are such moments that all contrymen should participate and celebrate in ! This is somehting that brings smiles on people's faces ..so why not ? The team is in the finals for all the hard work they done so far.

Those who question Sachin's talent, should go on the field and face a single ball from these world's top pace bowlers and prove that they are better than him !

I see lot of Indian critics everyday. Its easier to make statements sitiing on net , but what have then done themselves before criticizing others πŸ˜•

Anyways ...Lets enjoy the game πŸ˜ƒ  No matter who wins, we will look for a good game

MS Dhoni and Kumar Sangakkara pose with the World Cup on the eve of the final in Mumbai

Yeh Cup Mujhe Dede Sanga... πŸ˜›

Nahin yeh cup mujhe dede Mahi...

Thik hai kal hum ladte hain Iske liye,,,,  😈

I want to see Dhoni alone with the cup tomo !!!!  πŸ˜›

Go India Go....  :D

Keep-----------Smiling !!!! 😊
I see lot of Indian critics everyday. Its easier to make statements sitiing on net , but what have then done themselves before criticizing others πŸ˜•

πŸ‘  πŸ‘
I'm a Sri lankan & supporting Sri lanka in India forum. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by rdfan

Sorry but I do not see any talent in either ......and i bar Sachin Tendulkar probably from team india in terms of talent ...the others i shall not open my mouth abt ...as for Katrina Kaif ....well ...if being Salman's ex or Ranbir's current is her talent then so be it

btw..please list YOUR TALENTED cricketers😳....let me help you as you probably know this...We Indians love to help πŸ˜† 

So who are your talented cricketers..πŸ€”

Kamran Akmal for his fabulous keeping throughout 🀣
Salman Butt for managing his Finances well πŸ˜†
Mohd Aamir for good hairstyle 😊 nd Finanace
Mohd Asif for giving his GF To India 🀣

Please list more...i can miss out MANYπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS: Request to all Indians..please use BLUE colour while replying Good Luck IndiaπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Nishtha - 13 years ago
Bleed blue guys.. πŸ₯³ Koi kuch bhi kahe, cup humara hai... We believed we could do it and we did.. And we Indians believe in actions than words.. πŸ˜†Our shade of BLUE gonna rock..
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

<font color="#0066cc">I made this!! 😳</font>

Awww its cute..πŸ˜ƒ
insha allah india will win and we'll get to see sachin's 100th international century.