Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
B is on Bed .. N is away on rest ðŸ˜³
Edited by Zaxo - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

this creative people has no creativity left that si why i guess they want to repeat the same BS😆 i say they need to come to CMG and read some FF(siddhima and shishi) which by the way are amazing then the show itself😊

arre , creatives hv hollow minds , they hv nothing except  showing filthy tracks in their  shows because as i think that they steal tracks  some movies called reshma ki jawani n  andehri rat m  , i guess that creative stole some tracks from these movies for dmg  to show those to viewers , and viewers liked each filthy scene.. now  some silly fans wanna see same filthy scene again , i suggest those (who are eager to get dmg back) should watch these movie which i mentioned in my post ....
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

arre , creatives hv hollow minds , they hv nothing except  showing filthy tracks in their  shows because as i think that they steal tracks  some movies called reshma ki jawani n  andehri rat m  , i guess that creative stole some tracks from these movies for dmg  to show those to viewers , and viewers liked each filthy scene.. now  some silly fans wanna see same filthy scene again , i suggest those (who are eager to get dmg back) should watch these movie which i mentioned in my post ....

never seen those movie ji and i am going to press the *forward button* b/c i have no intention to see any shitness😊
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaxo

B is on Bed .. N is away on rest ðŸ˜³

and  B IS ON BODY  of  K RIGHT NOW, and N  waiting to come on that place....
.Shiva. thumbnail
oye meri like button is acting talli

p.s. i care a dame if this show comes back b/c i will not be even going to watch it but i do feel bad for those innocent people who is going to get hurt again, b/c life is a full circle, what goes around comes around and it will repeat again.🤢
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

never seen those movie ji and i am going to press the *forward button* b/c i have no intention to see any shitness😊

hahaaaa ,   before shooting for dmg, armaan  used to watch those movies to learn how to  spread dirt in show by kissing ..  he profaned many actress , miserable all hv been tired of washing their lips by soaps n now using  stuffs of good company but   dirt of his lips still not going away from  their lips....

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

🤣🤣

i feel as u rofling fst time 😆😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
@vikrant_shonit
armaan character is ruined beyond anything ji, wonder if it comes back how they going to fill the damage hole and EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤢🤢

i guess we are going to be called the *gangester* since we three is the one commenting in this post🤪

.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

i feel as u rofling fst time 😆😆

why why ji? i did LMFAO before to😆
You could  take interval .. No need to over burden and slow down the server of IF by abusing the use of R button every millisecond.

Edited by Zaxo - 13 years ago