thendral friday

bjda thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
THENDRAL FRIDAY

starts off wid charu dad coming out...gayathri is extremely happy and pleased ..she is delighted to see him...
he just has a blank expression and lawyer tells gayu to thank tamil thulsi....veeru enters car sits der..dosent even thank😡
charu periappa thanks dem wholeheartedly...and tells Ta he is lucky to have thulsi...he promises to bring lavanya nitish home....😊
the policemen come out ..der furious wid thulsi...she apol he says i could have also taken money but i am honest officer..inspite of veeru being such a big shot just becz u cried i arrested him..ur such cheap ppl no point doing service for u...the criminal walks out so happily and i ll be suspended..he walks off ...both are sad....😭 (actually he s right ..)

charu is dressed liike badrakali😆 she writes in a paper thulsi s name and shouts saying u must not exist in this world..your getting all the good name ..i wanted to get a good name from tamil but u spoilt  it now at home they ll all praise you..i want to live hundred yrs wid him..i should not lose..you should oly lose...she den undergoes various emotions and she cries out saying she cant take it ...she punches the paper..stamps it tears it..and says your life ll be like this from now...inbetn periamma enters ..why are u shouting she asks..charu says was talkin to friend sry...(too much..hope she dosent harm thulsi !!!😲)

mohans mom sweeping the floor..the lock of muthu s box is lying der so she opens his suitcase
she comes across a book where he notes monthly expense..she sees the chit where she comes to know he has mortgaged the house for 4 laks..she tells mohan were all gonna beg only no money from us tamil has taken all of it....lets go blast your father.she says..mohan says no point.he ll act arrogant.she says we ll blast tamil den we shouldn leave it...he agrees ..he says already once from bank he stole...dey both storm out of house (aiyo now tamil will blast thulsi hope that TA mom not der😭)

thodarum....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Bjda for the Update!!

Court scene was very short than what i expected...VR's expressions toward T&T were too confusing....now the stabber is out freely....Police is not going to help T&T from now on until the good AC understands that T&T didn't change because of money....still they wont get convinced that easily as this wasted their time plus effort on punishing the real killer. TA your brain will work soon or never?...As everyone said this guy is going to feel ashamed of himself only after something happens to Thulasi....its sad if he get back to sense only after that...but with this rate this is what going to happen😕...let's see.

Thalai viri kolam plus dress in black...looks beautiful...why i feel its Charu who is going to hurt Thulasi and not the stabber?...the way she stood in her room was very scary...we thitufyed psycho all these times..its me who did that every day...now when ever i see her i am getting scared...i think once a week we might need to see psycho ghost....who asked Thulasi to save VR aam, didn't this mental asked TA?... is it just to hold his hands?🤢...she wanted to get good names from her Avar's family aam, don't worry Charu, your athai  plus Lav are still praising you, so enjoy😡. Avaroda 100 years vazha poraangalaam...TA enna paavam seithaar?...1 day la he will jump out of balcony. How nicely she changed her look when Nithesh's mom entered her room....plus ippova Charu's real game starting?😕...whats the name for what ever she did all these days?😡....they are just trailers?.

Padma's kacheri @ TA's house on Monday....GW1 and GW2 are going to meet after long time, hope TA doesn't yell @ Thulasi for that too listening his mothers lovely words while he was upset and GW shouldn't call her psycho DIL to complain.....As VR is out, he wont let his daughter to give money even if GW put a crying scene to psycho through phone...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bjda for the nice update!😊

Totally disappointed with the first part😕! The hype they created for the court scene went like a buuuusvanam😲! I could not take that Thulasi lied for the totally unfit and selfish queen Lavanya😡. Now her life is at risk. But really happy by the way the Police spoke to TA/T👏. They both really deserve this. Next time, these ppl are gg to run away when TA/T really need their support!

Did VR change or not? or just his ego was high again? Even if he is a changed man, on seeing Charu's Psycho, he is again gg to become a criminal. 🤢 

Aiyooo! Mental nonsense/nuisance thaanga mudilappa😡! All these day, she will talk to herself with her engagement album. Now started to take revenge on Thulasi😡😡. Pretty sure from todays episode, it will be Charu who will hurt Thulasi.🤢 Periappa, please talk to Dr.Gokul again😕.

Padma part was really funny😆. Sadhana acted really well👏! So next week, "Padma in action".

😒😒😒TA kitta iruntha konja maanamum Kapalairi Poogapoguthu😒😒😒

Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks bjda for the update. I didn't expect the twist'.court..Scenes..athukula. 'muduchurche?. Thuls has shown her sweet nature to release VR which has also changed the periappa's mind. He has also agreed to accept nit-lav coz of thuls but that TA's mom will not accept this and continue to curse thuls. Ithu'namma..herovuku. epa...puriya..pokutho..theriyalai? ..sigh.😡😡

Aiyo'this TA..something  should  happen to thuls'appa than'.thuls..arumai..puriyum' How matured thuls'is.Cleaver I liked the way..periappa  said to TA..thuls..unallu'kadaicha'.wealthunu.  After hearing  this why TA never show any expression. 'thirumathi..tamilarasuna..summava..solli..irrukanum..TA.  Pouty

Hate charu.No 1.omg the way she olarufy'. And I was feeling quite scared of what she was  doing. 😕Please perippa help her. No girl should be paithiyam like this about a guy.  Is  charu a psycho  or split personality. Athuve..kulaputhu  coz when periamma came in she acted in a  different way. Any way we are going to see charu's true colour in upcoming epi's.

Coming to padma she finally found out the adamanam house pathram..not mohan drugs is it.? Hope she will yell at TA in fr ont of his mom.Again this GW will potukuduthufy..thuls..omg  this  TA  may yell at thuls.  Pavam thuls everone in the serial..hurts her feelings except deepa,periappa,patti,kalyani. Even the periappa does not hurt thuls feelings ,ana.. TA hurts her feelings by hollering at her and doing what she loathes. T he  AC& AP got a bad impression  of T&t'that they do anything for money. Even if anything  happens to thuls by charu or by the stabber..no one..including  the acp. is.going to help him.

By this way   the dir..is going to portrait TA's char and how he is going to bear with the pain he is going to suffer. Thuls had also tolerated the pain and trouble from Tamil's family. Now, T&T are surrounded by villis and villains who are ready to torture them in different ways. Poor couple. Ta is jobless and let's hope that he does not go to his 'good' friend, Mr. Anand.No 1

I am waiting for the next epi.

------------------------
mini_00
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks bjda!

I somehow expected the court scene to be short, was not disappointed about that. Was rather disappointed the way TA reacted when Periyappa praised Thulasi, he did not react at all. Sigh.
Insults to TA has started and will continue next week. Appo kooda TA ku responsibilty vantha ok, but don't think so. His mom would yethufy more and he would yell at Thulasi.

Kumaran sir, muthalla neenga oru mudivu pannikonga if your hero is a villain or not, then make the further story. It is irritating to see TA jobless and as such a hypocrite.

Even T&T magic has gone, they seem to be like strangers to each other! Even before the twist comes everyone might loose interest in this serial!
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the nice update bjda
charu's acting was excellent it looks like another chandramuki
no dought padma is going to shout in front of TA and TA's mom atleast now TA will take the responsiblity and will search for the better job.... this Mohan didnt change completely hope kalyani teaches him a lesson
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Bjda....
VR is out, but seems to be confuse/unhappy/not appreating T/TA's nature to favour him...😕
Periappa again proved to be a gentleman..👏..Wholeheartedly thanking T and TA, put it straight to TA that Thulz was the only reason for VR's exit from court and his softcorner for L/N now. The way he appreciated Thulz was good....but TA was not reacting like he usually does whenever T is appreciated.

Somehow i feel periappa wd have talked about Charu to him and he seems to be confused with that..😕..the misunderstanding his mother caused would not disturb him this much for sure....periappa might have had a word with him probably..lets c..if so well and good..😊
VR might accept probably as periappa shows this much interest but actually VR should say that only L from the family is allowed and rest should never even think of entering the house..that wd be the biggest blow for GW..and I hope Perippa acts fast on Charu's issue as this girl seems to get worse day by day....
As we all think I dont think thulz wd be harmed....and if they show TA gaining concious abt Thulz after  this wd be totally a character flaw for TA....

Coming to padma and Mohan..as mohan s also accompanied, I somehow feel they would not go there to the place, Kalyani might have some role in this...probably Mohan seeing Kalyani there at T's place or something...too much day dreaming I know...

But again for some reason I want Padma to give some set of doses to GW..but this time pointing N and L and stressing that N s a veetoda mappillai. Will this not increase the rosham in Nitish, I know still its bad for Thulz, but at the same time good for Thulz..this wd be a chance to that N takes L out of the house. But GW wd argue that Mm gave this money that TA gave for T's college and again this point is good for T..
Plus an added advantage...
GW and Lav blamed Thulz was responsible for cancellation of wedding. But if Padma yells before them, it wd be very clear that T wd not have done that as her dad was the one who gave money for wedding....GW/:Lav wont agree..but still if N listens this its good for Thulz even if at some time Lav tries to manipulate N about Thulz..😕..lets see
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks for the update bjda,

so the twist not in the court either--expected otherwise same court like in vel... twist will involve C in think like nox said not the stabber.. this time somehow i think vel's man may come in handy as witness to the stabber as TT's words will no longer sellafy. 

VR may not hv thanked TT but the usual angry expression he usually has for TA was atleast missing.. guess he will hv to overcome his ego only now,. next twist will def involve T in a prob but still pressing for lav n nit...to get united with the fly, maybe then VR may change.  let us see..

next week already padma in action (which shud hurry TA's job), TPS-bhuvana case, house tax job gvn to TA... end of week hopefully beginning of twist... let us see!

padma's acting good...

may be only after police and periappa saying abt T, TA wud hv realised how T wud hv alarafied on seeing killer and how she convinced periappa.. still TA unsure abt VR.. now suspended police case also pending... gosh....but am liking the way the team is handling this complicated track...
Shemmo thumbnail

Thanks Bjda for the nice Update👏

Overall a nice epi, but still somehow it was boring too!!

1st Part - 😡(VR)😡(TA)😳(Thuls)😳(Periyappa)😳(Good SI)
2nd Part - 😡😲(Charu)
3rd Part - 😡🤢(Padma and Mohan)

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you bjda for the nice update! 😃

This is such a sad episode. It is kind of depressing watching Thendral nowadays. The updates and the different opinions and guesses of IF Thendral fans are more enjoyable than the serial. Now it is even worse than the october episodes, from everywhere TT are being targeted. The most sad part is that all the kind hearted people who are willing to help TT themselves end up having problems through hero and heroine, starting from Deepa/Varada, Venkadachalam, good SI and Sudha, how many more in the list?! I start to think if TT are bad people as well (I know they are not!), this is really pathetic. I thought TT's marriage was justified after the court scenes, but now i am thinking if it was needed at all. I gave up being optimistic about this serial. 

First of all Kumaaran has to send back his hero to job, then only the problems could be solved one by one. I feel they give too much of importance to Charu track and her character, they don't need it and it lacks logic as well. To be true her track is ruining the serial and TA's character. I don't think anyone would want to see psycho every week in Thendral (with such a lovey name for a serial). Why can't they show the good hearted people in this serial. The way the story goes, i am afraid TA could be made to repent his decision of marrying Thulasi. This is the last thing i want to see in Thendral, that too coming from TA, even if it won't come from his heart. 😕

Thulasi should just stop doing good things to TA's family (even to TA, he will never understand her if she wants the best for him) and TT have to start thinking of themselves only as they are surrounded only by selfish people. 😒