ROFL Queenz Ka Adda #7 - Back//Active [IO] - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
nidhu , saw ur ff. too lazy to read it.🤣

mahi thanks.

hey ria, same to u sweety. sorry, i am like all over the place.
Originally posted by Eowyn

Mahi I love you just the way you are...math badlna
It was one among the messages I got today...not my own words but it best described what I feel for you...
I am dumb in the department of words...
I can write ff's but when it comes to describing my own feelings 
I become completely tongue tied
@Syria...ek aur naam mil gaya Sallu Syria🤣

Aww thanks so much Nidhzzu.. I feel its the time we put forth our friendship to the next level.🤗
Today I feel really attached to you, maybe because on such special occasion, we both became serious <3333
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPgf2meEX1w&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]
darn i  i love this song.
it came when i was like 11, and i am still obessed with this song. Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
@Mahi...rula dhiya na mujhe😭...chaddo koi baath...tears are also shed for those who have a special place in our hearts...
@Syria...pad lena kabhi kabaar...aapki tarah super tho nahin hun...lekin ithni bhuri bhi nahin🤣
i am not super. itni grammer mistakes hoti hai, and i am too lazy to check.🤣
Originally posted by Eowyn

@Mahi...rula dhiya na mujhe😭...chaddo koi baath...tears are also shed for those who have a special place in our hearts...
@Syria...pad lena kabhi kabaar...aapki tarah super tho nahin hun...lekin ithni bhuri bhi nahin🤣

Meine aaplo rula diya..ye sunne se pehle mein log off kyun nahi huvi.🤣🤣🤣
True!! So temme about yourself..do you have siblings?
You are a good writer, and SHUT UP, if you say you arent.😡😡

@Mahi- aww no probz🤗..i love the franknes in you seriously🤣but how can u forget ur Fav character,Haan?😲

@Nidha- aww so beautiful lines..thx😳

Originally posted by krishnaria

@Mahi- aww no probz🤗..i love the franknes in you seriously🤣but how can u forget ur Fav character,Haan?😲

@Nidha- aww so beautiful lines..thx😳

I cannot forget Riya, yaar. I just forget the fact you and Riya have same names.🤣
Aww thanks..I love the frankness in you too..and dont temme I am copying your dialogue because I am copying)🤣🤣
i know 2 rias, and i am sorry if i forgot u too. wait , do u really know each other?😕
Originally posted by Princezz22

I cannot forget Riya, yaar. I just forget the fact you and Riya have same names.🤣
Aww thanks..I love the frankness in you too..and dont temme I am copying your dialogue because I am copying)🤣🤣
🤣🤣aww my Franklin..can i cal you FranklinEmbarrassed but wait, to be Frank, i lov ur name,Mahi i want to cal you both if you dont mind😃😆