CID Dhoom series (22nd Apr-7th May 2011) - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
get ready for sachin overdose guys, remember gallantry awards?????

Sachin on a bike................ with "Bang, Bang, Bang................"
A NEW Series yet again??!!! 😕😕😕 FIngers crossed...!!!
Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago
Dhoom series?!!!

Hmm....when did this happen? Wasn't one series enough? Let's see what this looks like. ðŸ˜•
I saw the promo and maximum scenes were adopted from Ac grand finale and manali murder. The background voice said,"Ab har hafte CID mein hogi action ki dhoom". Hope for some good episodes.
Originally posted by Shruti_HR

I saw the promo and maximum scenes were adopted from Ac grand finale and manali murder. The background voice said,"Ab har hafte CID mein hogi action ki dhoom". Hope for some good episodes.

Action ki dhoom😛!!! Wanna see some fight scenes of Dayanand Sir😳.
Finally saw the promo... Stunts & action coming our way...
Too much stress on our duo.. Hope they don't hurt themselves in the process...
One more series ? Dhoom...

Anyway I was asking who edited the cast list in homepage of CID. Rajeev Khandelwal and Megha Gupta bumped in from nowhere. Vivek Mashru is missing and one more name is missing.
Originally posted by CID_HD

One more series ? Dhoom...

Anyway I was asking who edited the cast list in homepage of CID. Rajeev Khandelwal and Megha Gupta bumped in from nowhere. Vivek Mashru is missing and one more name is missing.

That one more name is of Vaishnavi!
IF edited the cast list obviously. They brought some changes in the CID forum!!
oh gr8!!!!!! another 1!!!!! i wud love 2 see it!!!!
CID will be always interesting 4 me!!!!

i m waiting for Promo, but still can't catch itt.....Well, It will be Action Seires..then i m really happy..i m waiting for Action in CID from long time.....IN CID Only investigation is there...nothng related to Action expect Days' Slap.....So, if some Action ic coming in CID..Then Thats Good..