Sports/Cricket

Urgent-Need Help:in Choosing IPL4 Delhi Seats

peepz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone,

I was gonna book the tickets for IPL4 Feroz shah kotla match and I wanted some help. Here are my questions:

1.East Stand (rs 750) is better or North Stand (rs 1500)?
2. Is Ground floor better or first floor? I mean, since GF tickets are more expensive, I am assuming GF is better, but people say that view is better from First Floor. So should I go for GF or FF?
3. If I go for FF, then I cant take north stand because Northstand is totally GF, which leaves me with east stand. So, it goes back to my 1st question :p
4. Lastly, my question ultimately boils downs to: Whether northstand GF seats are better or East Stand FF seats? (I am not concerned about the price) Please suggest the pros and cons for both. 

Thank you very much  Please reply asap because it urgent.

Herez the map, just for reference
Feroz Shah Kotla Ground

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
North Stand is anyday better than the East stand.....coz its said that the bowler must either have his face or his back towards u.....thats why north stand tickets r the most expensive ones after the pavillion

yeah first floor may be better than grnd floor....but nothing beats the north stand in comparison to the east stand...so go ahead n buy the north stand ones 😛