Navya

Shaheer Sheikh!

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey all.. I'm sure all of you are very excited for this show as much as I am. 😃 It makes me even more excited as Shaheer Sheikh who used to play "Vir" in Disney's "Kya Mast Hain Life" is the male lead of the show. Though Shaheer's acting was nothing much to write home about in KMHL, I really liked him there. And I'm hoping to see loads of improvement with his new show, "Navya". The promos look really promising and his character Anant seems to be an interesting one. Really looking forward to the show and Shaheer's performance. The female lead looks pretty and hope she does decent acting as well. All in all, really excited! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 even  me  gonna  watch the  show for  shaheer .....  luved  him  in  kya mast hai life...... such  a  romantic cute  boy................👏👏👏
Batameez. thumbnail
I have not watched him in KMHL ! but he has a cute luk *reason i'm attracted towards him * i found him quite attractive in promo's as for acting i'm having  high hope.. hope he live upto them lol  & the girl luks bubbly & cute ! Love the name  Anant ..goes with his image lol ! on whole  excitedd
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkLG_j2KKlg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrI9EVKokDo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE4VQW1oWcI&feature=more_related

links  of  shaheer  first show  kya mast hai life.... 😳😳

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The promos are badly promising actually, and this guy is cool too. I am excited, kind of and hopeful. We'll all catch up once the show airs, I hope. 
exquisite. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kya Mast Hai Life is stupidly cuteee!
Yea..! The promos are tempting! LOL!
nimakapoor thumbnail
i loved kya mast hai life
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i like him very much though i didn't watch his first show
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
@yami_nivrenfan : He was cute in KMHL! Looking forward to this show. 😃
@-CupidsFriend- : KMHL was just another random stupid Indian Disney show but in a cute way. I found the acting there horrible. 😆 But in Navya, I feel Shaheer would imrpove on his acting skills. And yes, he has the cute next door boy looks and charm. 😉
@Kanshkita : Exactly! The promos are too good to believe and I hope this show doesn't dissapoint us. And sure we will! 😃
@Nicole : You nailed that right, "stupidly cute"! 😆
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
reli luvd him frm his 1st show...hez so damn cute !