Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i was one of the ones that didnt think they were great but then i was rewatching there other performances and i realized that they realyl are dedicated to dance =) so yes they do deserve it 
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I still believe they didnt deserve to be there as much as Prithvi-Vivek did.. I like SV as a cute pair, and they always come across as two innocent and cute boys.. Their acts do have flaws and synch issues, but I can overlook that when I see some over sensual acts.. I would prefer two boys over a male-female duo when it comes to certain acts!! And a pair with the same gender can always perform a male-female act too, just by making one of the dancer to dress up like the opposite!

Looking at the chaos here, at times I think I dont mind SV winning the show! But still if you ask me whether they deserve it, my answer would be no! They were the weakest from week one, and always were in kasauti, and deserved to be eliminated in week one, week two, and all, but pairs better than them were always sent home!! Of course they are hard working and have improved a lot, but we wouldnt know how the eliminated ones would have done if they were allowed to stay, esp those who didnt deserve to be eliminated so early!! Zee and Dada have a reason anyway!!!
DiamondLife thumbnail
They 1000% deserve it.
Its only vikku-nikku in the team..i wanted prithvi-vivek to be in finals๐Ÿ˜•
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Sweetu there is nothing wrong in having change of hearts...I say it is nice of u to write that...

SV deserves not only to be there but to win too..As much as any of those other 3 couples..
LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if they didn't deserve to be in the top 4 finaloist then the janta would have elminated them. but the janta made them the top 4 finalist because like me they saw from the being that my changu and mangu 100% deserved to be finalist. next week when they win the title of India's Sabse Badhe Dancing Doubles i will be the happiest person on earth, My Marzi ke Mastaen deveres to win, and they will win
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

I still believe they didnt deserve to be there as much as Prithvi-Vivek did.. I like SV as a cute pair, and they always come across as two innocent and cute boys.. Their acts do have flaws and synch issues, but I can overlook that when I see some over sensual acts.. I would prefer two boys over a male-female duo when it comes to certain acts!! And a pair with the same gender can always perform a male-female act too, just by making one of the dancer to dress up like the opposite!

Looking at the chaos here, at times I think I dont mind SV winning the show! But still if you ask me whether they deserve it, my answer would be no! They were the weakest from week one, and always were in kasauti, and deserved to be eliminated in week one, week two, and all, but pairs better than them were always sent home!! Of course they are hard working and have improved a lot, but we wouldnt know how the eliminated ones would have done if they were allowed to stay, esp those who didnt deserve to be eliminated so early!! Zee and Dada have a reason anyway!!!

I would agree with you in saying Prithvi-Vivek are stronger than Saurabh-Vivek. But they were stronger from day 1 and to be very honest i would not say that Prithvi-Vivek had improved a lot at the end of the show unlike Saurabh-Vivek. I have always seen in DID that there are only very few that improve by the end of the show and it could be because some of them are really strong from the beginning. But I appreciate the ones who show improvement. Kunwar Amar was one from DID-2. Both P-V and S-V had sync problems but S-V improved drastically and they have proved themselves a bunch of times. I even felt that P-V performances dropped towards the end where S-V had actually improved. Personally, I like P-V more than S-V but i think S-V completely deserve to be on the show coz they earned their position in this show.๐Ÿ˜Š
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
I completely agree with you! Their improvement has been amazing and they definitely deserve to be in the finals! Tho some of the jodis that were eliminated also deserve to be there :( But im happy Saurabh n Vivek are in the finals.. I think outa all the jodis, Saurabh n Vivek have been the ones who have shown the MOST improvement!

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luv2dance

I would agree with you in saying Prithvi-Vivek are stronger than Saurabh-Vivek. But they were stronger from day 1 and to be very honest i would not say that Prithvi-Vivek had improved a lot at the end of the show unlike Saurabh-Vivek. I have always seen in DID that there are only very few that improve by the end of the show and it could be because some of them are really strong from the beginning. But I appreciate the ones who show improvement. Kunwar Amar was one from DID-2. Both P-V and S-V had sync problems but S-V improved drastically and they have proved themselves a bunch of times. I even felt that P-V performances dropped towards the end where S-V had actually improved. Personally, I like P-V more than S-V but i think S-V completely deserve to be on the show coz they earned their position in this show.๐Ÿ˜Š

Regarding improvement, I agree with you! In fact I said the same - that SV would lead in terms of improvement, in another post of mine.. But in terms of dance perfection in execution, SV have a long way to catch up.. They dance like two school boys doing cinematic dance -- the footsteps miss the aggression when required, so the professionalism is missing.. That's what was there in PV, yes they were better in the beginning, and dont know what happened towards the end.. I dont know if one of them got ill or something.. In terms of aggressiveness, professionalism, perfection, etc, I think SV stand in the last position among the four pairs now... Looking at each criteria, each pair is leading in one thing or other, so all four stand a good chance to win - anything can happen, and it also depends on what Zee wants too!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

btw, agree with you 1000% regarding Amar!! His improvement was awesome, but he also started to dance like a professional rather than a beginner, and followed the techniques for each style as needed... SV need to put in some more force in their footwork in certain styles, as well as make smooth transitions rather than clumsy ones, and they will be set to be at Amar's level... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you dear. They needed a lil more finishing and aggression in their dance๐Ÿ˜Š
shantz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
โค๏ธSAURABH N VIVEK!!!!!!! HUMAARI CHUNGU N MANGU ,,BEST MALE DID JODI!!!   I JUST LOVE THEM!!!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ