Posted: 12 years ago
thakral desreved the most stylish actor award the award was given to krishna wat stupidity ,bramanand got award fr negative role ,what rubbish ,SPA was big disapointment ,no recognition given to actor like ashutosh rana n choosing sajjan singh tin nominations of most stylish actors .wer dis awards based on voting i dont think so they how come maryada actors got award they have so less trps.😡
I dont think that we are the only one who enjoyed ashutosh rana's acting.Everyone out there who watched kaali may now consider star plus awards, a crap.
Hey mere muh ki baat chin li, I was about to post the same thing. Star parivar awards are soo soo fake😡 I consider Thakeral's character was more appealing in terms of style then Krishna (even though I like he's acting) and Brahmanand might be a good actor but not as great as Ashutosh, I mean Ashutosh can play the creepiest & scariest roles, he even got 2 filmfares for dushman & sangharsh. It is soo soo Unfair, I m never going to watch these SPA awards again! ðŸ¤¢ Edited by Shreyacool - 12 years ago
btw what awards did Kaali get??
Originally posted by Shreyacool

btw what awards did Kaali get??

ty ty fush ,nothing zero ,they cud give award to bramanand next year may be a tie like how they did for best maa ,SP is stupid ,they even gave award to hrithik roshan  who is not yet part of SP ðŸ˜¡i pray SP  becomes the worst channel ever ,Ashutosh gets acknowledgement for his work in bollywood then these SP will coming running behind him.
Edited by tanvismile - 12 years ago
^^I really wish Ashutosh gets some good opportunity bollywood, a good role in some good movie like he used to get earlier. 
Its soo sad, even my mom felt that he deserved the award. I considered Kaali the best show on Starplus, its really pathetic that it didnt get the recognition it deserved. 
Its really disappointing to see Ashutosh not getting the award. Noone can act the character of Thakaral the way he did. 
Best of Luck to him & I hope to see him in movies.
Star parivar awards are total crap🤢
if krishna was not nominated ashutosh would definetly win
Originally posted by shobi12500

if krishna was not nominated ashutosh would definetly win

y?so acording to u krishna is better then aushotosh?i love aushutosh as thakral.