Poll

Do you like the idea of Navya?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Guyzz!! What you think? How do you like the concept and the idea??

Everyone says it goin to be a big flop  becoz it is replacing TL

I don't think sooo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
no i think this concept is zara hatke...and the couple is very cute and fresh so i think it will be interesting
JanFer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The story is good.but i want more college stuff where they both are 2 gether.
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
star plus is the king of saas-bahu sagas..... so i like this youth concept n want the creatives of the show to maintain it!
sweetie_pie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha_K

star plus is the king of saas-bahu sagas..... so i like this youth concept n want the creatives of the show to maintain it!

absolutely right..i agree with u๐Ÿ˜Š  it depends on creatives hw dey keep the story  gng n not mak it saas bahu typs
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I Really Don't Think Soo .๐Ÿ˜›......Navya Has A Great Cast & The Good Storyline Which Is Different From Others Shoow Soo I Think This Show Will Be A Hitโค๏ธ
S.kitty thumbnail
the concept is good...something for youth..and so far the cast, actors..everything is good!!!..i really enjoy the serial๐Ÿ˜Š
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Neha_K

yh...exaclty......................... fed up all those heavly make up'd n dressed saas bahus n their ktichen n saazishs....... i have hope in navya as itz really fresh n anant n navya are too cute..... even if they show a usual love story i dont mind as we got something fresh... hope CT continue with this new track n never bring back those stupid saas- bahu saazish storieswhic is just full of khaana banana and poojas...๐Ÿ˜ก.... a group of villians..vamps... sautans....๐Ÿ˜ก

all navya fans are waiting to watch a beautiful love story of anant n navya...hope CT dont let us down...

i have already voted for anant n navya for favourite naya sadasya(male and female) n best jodi of next star parivaar awards...
๐Ÿ˜›
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah... i m too excited for next SPA!
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i will go with the 3rd one