!!~Navya's Scrapbook:-Meet Navya and her Family~!!

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Source:- STAR PLUS Website

Hi, everyone' welcome to my scrapbook! You must be wondering who is this girl, who's inviting you to read everything about herself. Well' I am Navya and I am going to share my life with you here. 

I am a 19-year-old girl who is born and brought up in a nuclear family. For me my life revolves around my family and friends as they mean the world to me, and off course currently my life in college. 

I think that my father is the world's best dad as he has sacrificed his dreams and aspirations to fulfill the needs of his family. And my mom is the sweetest mother in the whole world as she has toiled to keep all of us happy and complete. I have a bratty younger brother who fights with me like there is no tomorrow, but like all siblings we patch up soon and when there is any difficulty ' we are on one side. My elder sister is married, she is carrying, I look forward to being called "Mausi" :-) How can I forget, also part of our small family is our quick-tongued grandmother, who scrutinizes me on every level, but she's too cute and I love her. 

My parents are chilled-out as they have immense trust on me. My father seems strict, at least that's what my friends say. They are a little scared of him. I know he's like that coz he's REALLY concerned about me. 

When you meet me, I come across as someone who is shy and innocent. Even though I live in Mumbai, one of the urban cities in India, I maintain a traditional lifestyle ' I respect my elders, pray to God. I believe in helping others and respecting our tradition rather than degrading it by following the western outlook blindly. 

I am an introvert who does not believe in making too many acquaintances. I am in my friendly best with my two best friends ' Ritika and Appy. They are my childhood friends who know me inside-out. Call me a day dreamer, but I am waiting for my prince charming to arrive and sweep me off my feet.
My name:Navya Mishra
Proud daughter of:Mrs. Meeta And Mr. Deepak Mishra
Family includes:Ma, Pa, Daadi, brother and Didi (who's married)
Best friends:Appy and Ritz
Interested in:Psst.. Boys ;-)
Dislikes:Girls who show-off!

Edited by radt - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Batameez. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I really love the story somewhere & somehow it relates me & my family where as my pops is strict & mumma sweet & naughty bro & bubbly elder sis !  Luking forward to watch it <3
pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gud post nd ya i love it how it releats the storyn nd iam enjoying sooo much😊

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow love it...sweet family😳
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow...i luv the show...n navya's family too...thanx for sharing..!!😳