Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
bahut zyada bakwas kaar diya afridi. mentos khaoo dimag ki baati jaaloo😆

muslim to hum bhi he . religion ko mat ghasito 👎🏼

any 1 can be large hearted christian hindu muslim sikh any1

MyLoveMForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow wow ppl stop bashin afridi and stop compairin number of muslims here and there and he nvr said anythin abt religion + it doesnt matters to u guys wat he say so stop bashin him
Edited by -Hari- - 13 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Hari-

wow wow ppl stop bashin afridi and stop compairin number of muslims here and there and he nvr said anythin abt religion + it doesnt matters to u guys wat he say so stop bashin him

Hello Hari

Now Please answer my questions..

Who started country  and brought religion in sports first? us or him?
  1. Who brought politics in sports first us or him ? if you are going to give example of Gautam Gambhi then he said he wants to dedicate this world cup win to VICTIMS of 26/11 .Where did he mention any country behind those attacks? So afridi overworked his brains and added 2+2=22 which is obviously wrong😆

We are just replying to his statements not making statements on our own and creating furore out of nothing 😊 now how we are concerned well because we are Indians discussing in Sports and Game sections of INDIA-FORUMS , which has its head office in Mumbai INDIA.😊

As far as bashing is concerned he bashed an entrie nation for nothing😳...and in response we are not bashing just DISCUSSING as how childish a Captain could be who is representing his country on the world stage. Moreover he has taken his statement BACK means he has realised that what ever he said was WRONG although he is blaiming media ,as they took him out of context...Media is easy scapegoat😆 anyways...He is sorry for his statements so i forgive him...someone rightly said one should just shrug off and move on..moreover his words are criticised by his own people thats sums up everything...

Cheers!

Edited by Nishtha - 13 years ago
MyLoveMForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishtha

Hello Hari

Now Please answer my questions..

Who started country  and brought religion in sports first? us or him?
  1. Who brought politics in sports first us or him ? if you are going to give example of Gautam Gambhi then he said he wants to dedicate this world cup win to VICTIMS of 26/11 .Where did he mention any country behind those attacks? So afridi overworked his brains and added 2+2=22 which is obviously wrong😆

We are just replying to his statements not making statements on our own and creating furore out of nothing 😊 now how we are concerned well because we are Indians discussing in Sports and Game sections of INDIA-FORUMS , which has its head office in Mumbai INDIA.😊

As far as bashing is concerned he bashed an entrie nation for nothing😳...and in response we are not bashing just DISCUSSING as how childish a Captain could be who is representing his country on the world stage. Moreover he has taken his statement BACK means he has realised that what ever he said was WRONG although he is blaiming media ,as they took him out of context...Media is easy scapegoat😆 anyways...He is sorry for his statements so i forgive him...someone rightly said one should just shrug off and move on..moreover his words are criticised by his own people thats sums up everything...

Cheers!

no comments😛...plus u hv no way to say tht he's childish captain and all tht anyways leave tht

Nishtha thumbnail

[

no comments
u and me r no1 to bash him so just leave that 😛

According to Google and Web Dictionary.. Definition of Bashing is...

Bashing is a harsh, gratuitous, prejudicial attack on a person, group or subject. Literally, bashing is a term meaning to hit or, colloquially, to assault but when it is used as a suffix, or in conjunction with a noun indicating the subject being attacked.

By this...i guess we are not bashing we are discussing/speculating but the person invovled did BASH AN ENTIRE NATION..RELIGION AND PEOPLE in whole.😊

Sorry its about my country and its people so  I WILL NOT LEAVE IT.😊

Cheers!
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So its ok if your captain bashes an entire nation?"Indians can never be as large hearted as Muslims"He was the one who brought religion into this.
It does matter to one when someone bashes their country and its people!!!!
Edited by Kritz08 - 13 years ago
MyLoveMForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritz08

So its ok if your captain bashes an entire nation?"Indians can never be as large hearted as Muslims"He was the one who brought religion into this.
It does matter to one when someone bashes their country and its people!!!!

Indians can never be as large hearted as Muslims"...he nvr anythin abt muslims or religion!!!!!!...... he said "Indians can never be as large hearted as us"

YOU SHOULD WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN THEN COMMENT!!!!!😛
MyLoveMForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

yuck yuck...  even i am a muslim n i will never say tht.... Afridi is not a very good ambassador of Islam n Muslims !!!  I think these guys hav a problem of involving religion in everything unduely !!!! 😕

khel khelo y Bringing Almighty n his blessings ... He does not discriminate !!!!

Keep-----------Smiling!!!! 😊

Let me tell u 1 thing...he nvr said anythin abt religion or muslims😛
u should watch the video again!
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Indians can never be as large hearted as Muslims"...he nvr said this he said "Indians can never be as large hearted as us"

YOU SHOULD WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN THEN COMMENT!!!!!😛

I have watched videoTongue...he said "muslims and pakistanis"
And don't tell me when and where to comment!!!

Nishtha thumbnail

OH yeah yeah fine😛

thats what i wanted to hear that you are fine with my argumentsTongue...btw  by god's grace we Indians are fine too hail and hearty, especially after the world cup win..thank you 👍🏼
Edited by Nishtha - 13 years ago