Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

A general statement which is ultimately related to the post .... and tht 31 year old guy who spks trash abt a whole Nation n its Publis is wise n u expect ppl to be quiet...wht if an Indian cricketer would hav said abt the same abt Pak public... we hav played all over the world n our cricketers hav neva commented abt a nation   !!!!!!!

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊

so okay go ahead say all the bad stuff you can about him but just know at the end its you who is at loss and atleast whatever afridi said, he had the courage to say it to everyone out loud, not crib about it behind peoples back! That does not mean i support any of which he said in the article but i do know that if one is being a fool, the bigger fool is one who takes his foolish words to heart which might have been said out of rage or jealousy!

don't need to reply to me, i'd rather not indulge in some conversation that has no meaning what so ever and is only a play of immaturity.

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Sajjal-

so okay go ahead say all the bad stuff you can about him but just know at the end its you who is at loss and atleast whatever afridi said, he had the courage to say it to everyone out loud, not crib about it behind peoples back! That does not mean i support any of which he said in the article but i do know that if one is being a fool, the bigger fool is one who takes his foolish words to heart which might have been said out of rage or jealousy!

don't need to reply to me, i'd rather not indulge in some conversation that has no meaning what so ever and is only a play of immaturity.

bad stuff...??? kiddn ???  if thts so i would hav got mods warning as of now !!!! πŸ˜›  its simply irrelevant to say tht we cnt hav clean heart coz we Indians r not muslims ??? πŸ˜• and one of ur cricketer slams his comment n calls it being childish does not make sense too to u !!! 

oh yeah i will hav courage and say Pakistani ppl r not broad minded and i wnt be called jealous coz i played a match as a captain in Pak n lost  !!!!  crap !!!! 

yeah yeah  ur comment is mature and myn is not....u r saying spking against a nation ppl n saying thm not saaf dil k  is being courageous... Afridi shud get  an award for being courageous !!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘   

Keep---------------Smiling !!!!! 😊
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No one wants to say any kinda bad stuff bout ur captain but we cant keep quiet when someone bashes our nation like this! And he is immature < n mind you, my statement isn't immature! 
First of all just want to clear the air that i do not support any of which said in the article, and yes he did act out line here  but i also can't deny that sitting in some forum backlashing against someone is not childish, it is because really it will not get you anywhere, you can all that you want about him but in the end the fact will remain.

and if you fight fire with fire at the end the result is only a bigger fire, nothing gets solved! Hence try to the be the bigger person. And anyway i think in life we have bigger things to worry about than to sit here and take one persons comments to heart because in the end his words do not echo the truth about indians. So why are you being all defensive when you know the truth does not lie in his words. if you are right, you don't need to prove it and get angry about it.

I'm sorry if i said anything out of line but thats what i believe also. and i'm out of here people who claim to be broad minded can't help but nit pick instead of trying to understand the bigger picture of my words.

xx
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

how childish can people be?, if one was not right on his words, its not a rule that you have to go around call them immature and childish because that just goes to prove that you are twice as childish as him. Its a given he was wrong, but you also don't have to be wrong and backbite him!

please learn to be the bigger person, and respect each other, just because of one person you seem to pinpoint the whole nation! and i'm not saying that about this post, just a general statement!

You have a problem with people calling Afridi childish and immature for what he said.. yet you yourself are calling people childish here and immature in the post below.. so what does that make you? thrice childish?? 

don't need to reply to me, i'd rather not indulge in some conversation that has no meaning what so ever and is only a play of immaturity

And what he said was behind people's back.. was there any Indian present there when he said that? If he was courageous he would have said it to Indian media in front of Indian people.. this is what is called "talking behind back" πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and then he switched off his phone and later clarified that his words were twisted by media.. how very courageous of him.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by purva - 13 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

First of all just want to clear the air that i do not support any of which said in the article, and yes he did act out line here  but i also can't deny that sitting in some forum backlashing against someone is not childish, it is because really it will not get you anywhere, you can all that you want about him but in the end the fact will remain.

Hello Sajjal, Thats great that you do not support or endorse the stament given out by Afridi in media, actually even he is not supporting it right nowπŸ˜† he said media took him out of context.
 Ok if supporting my country, my faith and believe in our culture is childish then i am A PROUD CHILDISH 🀑 btw i am or most of us here are no celebrity or a star , where we can give interviews in media and critices him in public. This is our very own way of discussing a certain statement and we are just doing that, not crossing the line by calling him by names or using foul language against him, but come to think of it HE DID CROSS THE LINE πŸ€” anyways...we are not as chilidish as him😊 and India-Forums in a discussion portal only beside an entertainment one.😊

and if you fight fire with fire at the end the result is only a bigger fire, nothing gets solved! Hence try to the be the bigger person. And anyway i think in life we have bigger things to worry about than to sit here and take one persons comments to heart because in the end his words do not echo the truth about indians. So why are you being all defensive when you know the truth does not lie in his words. if you are right, you don't need to prove it and get angry about it.

No ways we are not fighting fire with fire because for doing that we have to start a hate club at FB or give interviews to channles or do something out of the box.. again i am saying this we are discussing it which we are entitled to do and we will do it!😊 they are no way near to the truths whole world knows including himself now, ex crickters of his country and us as wellπŸ˜†

I'm sorry if i said anything out of line but thats what i believe also. and i'm out of here people who claim to be broad minded can't help but nit pick instead of trying to understand the bigger picture of my words.

You dont have to be sorry at all this is your right as well to put forward your views and i would not stop you or shall noone to stop you from doing that. πŸ˜ƒ Hope you understand my views as well they are simple and straightforward and convey only one message.. we got hurt by such immature statement from a person such as him. thats it no two ways abotu it...take care😳
xx

Edited by Nishtha - 13 years ago
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Afridi thoda khiska hua lagta hai. So what exactly does he feel coz his comments in india and in pakistan are strikingly different. I just want ot tell him to grow up. His comments were pathetic and attacking.
BB4-Rocky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YEAHHHH right
Way too much love in pakistanis and pakistani muslims

no wonder they after each others blood

been given the name of a "terrorist nation"

Whata shame!!!

No religion says kill the innocent and look what ur pakistani ppl doing to each other

Forget about peace with India

have peace within yourselves FIRST

india is a county known for its love, culture, humanity

Aint nobody takes Pakistans name when it comes to these things

Scary nation and such useless leaders who lead the nation

God bless u all
BB4-Rocky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

First of all just want to clear the air that i do not support any of which said in the article, and yes he did act out line here but i also can't deny that sitting in some forum backlashing against someone isnot childish, it isbecause really it will not get you anywhere, you can all that you want about him but in the end the fact will remain.

xx

Why dont you yourself just ignore and let us post our opinion???

Go nd give this peace lesson to afridi aight

Goodbyeee nowww
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

</div>
<div>
so okay go ahead say all the bad stuff you can about him but just know at the end its you who is at lossand atleast whatever afridi said, he had the courage to say it to everyone out loud, not crib about it behind peoples back! That does not mean i support any of which he said in the article but i do know that if one is being a fool, the bigger fool is one who takes his foolish words to heart which might have been said out of rage or jealousy!

Uhum I apologize but your post just cracked me up!!
What cribbing behind backs are you talking about?? Frigg he/ she is a muslim and why do you think he/ she will cribb about him/her self!!

I am an Indian.... A pakki indian will never hear anything against my country or my people so are you trying to say we back talk?? Excuse me!! We DO NOT coz we dont feel like what Afridi stated. We believe Hindus and Muslims are equal !

N please now dont go around with some other shyt..... What Afridi said hurt many..... Afterall what is he trying to prove? That muslims are better?? No ways every person and religion is equal!!

FYI We dont cribb!!

If he said it out of rage and jealousy i guess taking a knife and slicing your neck is equal!! After all it was all in pure rage and jealousy!