Sohail slams Afridi for comments against Indians - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
You know after the India-Pak match I said that Afridi had good sportsmanship. But I guess I spoke way too soon.

He's freakin' disgusting! And he's a captain? Wow. Shame on him.

Why does this always have to be Indians vs. Muslims? Why can't we all just unite in friendship? After all we were 1 country! And this is only a game. Why conduct unsportsman like behavior just for losing a game.

We Indians have just as big of a heart as you, Afridi. What makes you so big hearted? Who are you to comment to rudely on us Indians? You should be banned as a captain for making such comments. Have you heard of racisim, Afridi? Well that's what you're doing!

Woahh say what? If our media is so negative, what is your media Afridi? They are just the same. Accusing us of match fixing? Yeah what a positive media.

Anyways I don't have a heart like you. I love my Pakistani neighbors and will always be united with them. I am an Indian at heart and give a HUGE shout out to all my Pakistani friends. You all rule. But the team's captain has his own issues and problems!
omg u guys should read yuvis view abt afridis comments

its in todays TOIπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by sab2778

omg u guys should read yuvis view abt afridis comments

its in todays TOIπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

link ?? πŸ˜› i could not find !!!1πŸ˜† But i saw Afridi praising Dhoni n Sachin !!!1 πŸ˜†

Keep-------------Smiling!!!! 😊

Originally posted by -Sajjal-

I'd never expected this from him.

anyway just lay the negative comments guys, he might have been a fool to say such comments but i still hold much pride in him for doing what he did and taking our team to the semis.

I agree....main apni zubaan ko baand rak rahi hoon
luvd yuvis comment
"Pakistanis indeed have very large hearts which is evident by their generous gesture of dropping so many catches against India during the semi-final clash,"
"India would not have gone to the final had it not been for Pakistan's large-heartedness!" 
🀣

OMFG!!

Imaa love Yuvi for his outstanding comeback to Afridi!! Really!! ^^^
lol yeah Yuvi is rockin !!!  🀣

Keep---------Smiling !!!! 😊
The comment by afridi was immature and i never thought yuvraj would make such an immature comment as well. Both team fought good in the game. Pakistan deafeted Austrailia who were unbeaten in 34 world cup matches. India played really well and thats why they won the world cup. So commenting on nations or who played well or not is pointless. It will only create tension and problem between the two nations. If you look at his new statement . He said that his statement was misquoted. I guess afridi is under alot of criticism for losing the semis. But he should be more careful because in my opinion there is so much hatred in this world. So just appreciate everyone,put smile on someone's face and chill 😳..lolEdited by *Fiza* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Fiza*

The comment by afridi was immature and i never thought yuvraj would make such an immature comment as well. Both team fought good in the game. Pakistan deafeted Austrailia who were unbeaten in 34 world cup matches. India played really welland thats why they won theworld cup. So commenting on nations or who played well or notis pointless.It will only create tension and problem between thetwo nations.If you look athis new statement . He saidthat hisstatement was misquoted. I guess afridi is under alot of criticism for losing the semis. But he should be more careful because in my opinion there is so much hatred in this world. So just appreciate everyone,put smile on someone's faceand chill 😳..lol

I get ur point but you cannot completely blame Yuvraj for what he said because he was hurt. Of course any Indian would be, although no body cares about what he thinks. I still wanted him to be a bit more considerate and respect us! Even if he had apologized it would have been good, but he is blaming media for twisting his words! That is beyond! But still you cannot blame Yuvi for statement because atleast he did not hurt the Pakistanis and neither did he bash a nation like Afridi did.
It hurts to see what he did and it hurts reading some comments it really does as a Pakistani myself it hurts to be one at the moment