Sports/Cricket

Sohail slams Afridi for comments against Indians - Page 6

*Fiza* thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Klutszy_KaShian

I get ur point but you cannot completely blame Yuvraj for what he said because he was hurt. Of course any Indian would be, although no body cares about what he thinks. I still wanted him to be a bit more considerate and respect us! Even if he had apologized it would have been good, but he is blaming media for twisting his words! That is beyond! But still you cannot blame Yuvi for statement because atleast he did not hurt the Pakistanis and neither did he bash a nation like Afridi did.

I am not blaming anyone.. Please read my statement again. All i said is that it is wrong to make accusation on each other and this needs to stop because after yuvi comment , someone else will now also make comment on this issue. This will go on and on. And please don't say that noone cares what he thinks because if nobody care , then noone would be commenting on this news or media wouldn't be puting this news on thier channels. Afridi is the captain and he should not have said this. His comment has not only hurt indians but most pakistanis are ashamed of him too. And yes i agree with you that he needs to apologise to indians

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

luvd yuvis comment
"Pakistanis indeed have very large hearts which is evident by their generous gesture of dropping so many catches against India during the semi-final clash,"
"India would not have gone to the final had it not been for Pakistan's large-heartedness!" 

🤣

😆Yuvi really said that?Nice...i love the sarcasm!😉
Atleast he didnt bash the entire nation unlike someone.
priya185 thumbnail
wow seriously afridi said this
now he sound 'small hearted'
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Kritz08

😆Yuvi really said that?Nice...i love the sarcasm!😉
Atleast he didnt bash the entire nation unlike someone.

@kritz
yea..yuvi roxxxx.....
here z da link
http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/39591/yuvi-bhajji-react-to-afridis-comments
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: *Fiza*

I am not blaming anyone.. Please read my statement again. All i said is that it is wrong to make accusation on each other and this needs to stop because after yuvi comment , someone else will now also make comment on this issue. This will go on and on. And please don't say that noone cares what he thinks because if nobody care , then noone would be commenting on this news or media wouldn't be puting this news on thier channels. Afridi is the captain and he should not have said this. His comment has not only hurt indians but most pakistanis are ashamed of him too. And yes i agree with you that he needs to apologise to indians

I see your point yet again. I cannot help but say that when someone says something about your nation, and your people you don't tend to think straight and say whatever comes to mind first. Yuvi was very kind in the way he portrayed his feelings for Afridi's statement, he took it in a joke not to offend anyone. I am sure he did not mean any harm, while Afridi was just jealous and enraged, but he should have watched what he was saying. It would not have been sensible if he let the matter slide, because they would continue to speak about Indians until we don't shut them up. Apparently Yuvraj did a good job while still being humorous and light. Agreed letting the matter slide and ignoring would be more peaceful and saving people heart ache, but it is also not a good idea to ignore after all they said stuff which had offended the nation, and they would die for this country, and its people, heck them I would die as well.

You have your views and I have mine, they do not have to match, and so I was just speaking my mind, while you spoke yours, nothing incorrect.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: .Pepsi.

W*F man! Sounds like Afridi has lost his brains along with the match against India.  ðŸ¤£ 

Ok now what cud be more pathetic than this statement - "In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us," Afridi had said. 

So does he think Hindus n Muslims have been created by different powers? 🤣

Good that he n his team lost...atleast we got to know how silly Afridi is!  His comments make me >>  ðŸ¤£ and u make me **puuke* 😆

May God bless Afridi with sensibility! He needs it bigggg time! [LOL]

P.S. you only gave me a chance to bash you Shahid Afridi....next time se zara zubaan sambhal ke ðŸ˜†

ud better not do that again missy!
u got offended by that sig ... RIGHT!?
ud better watch out and not say the BS uve just said!
Just freakin complexed jealous people!
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
yeah what does ". Pepsi . " and co have to tell about Yuvi's and Bhaji's immature childish comments!?
LOL and LMAOOOO ZEE NEWSSS! 🤣

GODDD!
"pakistan kii saazish dekhiye... KALA PATTHARRRR!!! YEH KAISI CHAAL HAI PAKISTAANIYON KII!? YEH SAAZISH HAI shoaib akhtar .. abdul razzaq .. Umer gul ki... Sachin aur sehwag ka sar torne k liye...... KAALAAA PATHAR... yeh maamooli kala pathhar nahi ... balke... KAALA SANG MAR MAR HAI!"🤣 muhahahahahahahaha

^^^^^GODDDDDD!!! 🤣
sum1 stoppppppp me! :P
MyLoveMForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

yeah what does ". Pepsi . " and co have to tell about Yuvi's and Bhaji's immature childish comments!?

LOL and LMAOOOO ZEE NEWSSS! 🤣

GODDD!
"pakistan kii saazish dekhiye... KALA PATTHARRRR!!! YEH KAISI CHAAL HAI PAKISTAANIYON KII!? YEH SAAZISH HAI shoaib akhtar .. abdul razzaq .. Umer gul ki... Sachin aur sehwag ka sar torne k liye...... KAALAAA PATHAR... yeh maamooli kala pathhar nahi ... balke... KAALA SANG MAR MAR HAI!"🤣 muhahahahahahahaha

^^^^^GODDDDDD!!! 🤣
sum1 stoppppppp me! :P

🤣🤣🤣🤣
serendipity. thumbnail
lol hainaaaa????? 😆
I KNOWWWWW 🤣
HEHEHEHE
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
wht abt in Geo sports Pak cricket expert saying... to be precised... Moin Khan Sohail Tanveer n other guy i dunno his name...

Hindustan ne ek tote ki jaan li hai kyunki usne Pakistan k nama ki parchi uthai.....Aur iski keemat unhe semi final mein haar se chukani padegi.... Tote ka khoon jaya nahin jayega.. 🤣 🤣

omg..i mean how a cricketer cn say such silly stuffs... 🤪 🤣

whn i saw i was like..

Keep-----------Smiling !!!😊
Edited by tomnjerry2 - 13 years ago