Posted: 12 years ago

Episode starts with Gauri and her Bade papa. She tries to convince him by supporting Jagiya saying he might have felt awkward seeing him and before he used to behave like this with her.She tries to convince him saying he respects ladies .But he doesn't seem convinced and says it a matter of life partner and cannot be changed.

Phooli is taking some girl who is ill to hospital where ladies come and tell her that Jagiya

has gone back.

Phooli asks about this Anandi and she says that he took decision on his own and he even did not listen to anyone.She even tells her about his 2 yrs study and permanent staying. When she tells that everyone is forcing her to go and stay in Mumbai, she too supports and says before any harm occurs.She asks about that but Phooli covers up.

Jagiya and Gauri going in a car,when  suddenly he brings up the topic of himself taking his friend as example.He tells how his friend has undergone childmarriage and now how he was in love with another girl.He couldn't understand what he should say and asks Gauri for suggestion.Gauri gave him a fitting reply saying that he is using both the girls for his own selfish needs.He is using his wife for taking care of elders and his lover for his selfishness.He doesn't love both the girls and he should leave both  of them immediately.She feels pity for both the girls.She even further asks him what they will say if the girl does the same thing.They would term her as characterless.She gets so irritated and Jagiya looks shocked and tries to calm her.

Bhairon and Basanth are with dadisa and they talk about Jagiya and they say they have taken a decision to bring Jagiya back.Dadisa herself says that she knows that it is to send Anandi to Mumbai and she supports it.

Precap:Dadisa is drinking tea and says to Anandi only few more days she can serve her and also tells her that before she leaves teach her sasuma and tai to how to cook properly.

Thank you for the quick update. THANK GOD Gauri does not side with Jagya...now I have some hope that Jagya will get it properly when the truth is revealed
wow..............the way gauri said "disgusting"................👏
i just love that!!.................
each n every line is so perfect...........jagiya is like🤢
🤣

anandi sachi  mumbai ja payegi kya!!!!😕
yeah really........... jagya ka chehra dekhne layak tha uss time!!

i think DS very rare call him jagya.... 🤔
Thanks hridhya....

Wow Gauri is rocking.... Jagya now knows where he is standing... The most disgusting point in his life🤣

Dadisa again missing Anandi??? She misses her when she leaves her but treats like dirt when she is around🤔
The worst part was even when Gauri was yelling about his friend, there was no remorse on Jagya's face. He was more like "How do I get away with this now?"

Come to think of it, even if he wasn't married, how does he expect Gauri to still love him once she finds out he has lied about everything, starting from his name, to his place of birth, his parents, everything!! Such a loser this guy is.

BTW, where is Lal Singh???
can anyone tell me how phooli got to know about gauri??
Edited by Neha_K - 12 years ago
She overheard Lal Singh telling Jagya's friends about it
Am liking  me some Gauri.👍🏼👍🏼...She is the best character in this show. She will kick this Jagat in the..🤢.. when she comes to know. But I feel really sorry for her, she is the real victim in this show.

I wander how Anandi will feel when she know her friend knew all along and she didnt tell her. loved or betrayed?
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

She overheard Lal Singh telling Jagya's friends about it

ok.... aaj k dikhaya tha Flashback me, but i didn't get that...!
thanks!