Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys I am back with todays update, kya faltu epi tha but never less here goes the update 😊

Akshara tells natik she cant go with him as payal enrolled her in cooking class with great difficulity if it was a weeked then it would been different matter as they would be able to spend time together she says sorry,natik says your always ready to go with me today what happend to you she says its not like that I cant miss my classes natik says your cooking classes are important (rightly said natik in one day what will she learn ðŸ˜Ą)Natik said first you wre always ready to come with me but due to problem you coudnt  I thought i will suprise you leave it i will go on my own akshara says why are you getting upset you told me to join classes make friends natik said whatever happened leave it, akshara says sorry natik. Next morning akshara comes in the room she wakes natik up saying you will get late she says i will finish the packing gives him his towel and shirt she says are you upset with me natik says its ok you were saying right i will be busy with meeting you will be bored she says its matter of one day he says finish my packing her phone rings, its pyal she says shes busy and will ring later natik tells her what to pack pyal rings again and she speaks natik goes (poor natik i dont like payal akshara was better with varsha ðŸĪĒ)  @shava's room varsha gives shaurya his things he says leave it look after ananya he says where is she varsha says with ma  and kaki we should go out tonight its been ages shaurya says our entertainment is our daughter as she is small and when you want to chat phone your friend i am leaving i am late

Natik comes back and says the packing isnt done akshara says its finished pyal phoned she says i will get your wallet and things out when varsha phones she says that ananya dosnt want me but she wants ma these days, akshara says thats nice i will ring you later i am busy she tells natik let me do it he says no its done, she says your ticket he says i have it she says breakfast he says i am getting late will do it at airport he hugs her and leaves (aww natik is so cute and i love the new pic of naksh that comes on after breaks 😍) Natik is leaving for office when he see's gyatri she looks at him when akshara calls him she says which time you coming back tomorow he says by evening, gyatri tells gulabo to brink youghart and sugar she feeds it to natik he takes her blessings and leave, @the dining table bhabhima says last night you dadaji was unwell he was coughing and coudnt sleep, dadaji comes he starts coughing again bhabhima tells gulabo to bring hot water he drinks it and is coughing badly bhabhima says dont go office today as you are unwell come she tells gulabo to bring tea, pyal phones akshara she says she is coming gyatri asks gulabo where dadaji is she says in the room she sees akshara going out who isnt looking anywhere gyatri says she isnt in her senses she goes with pyal @meshwaris rajshri gives ananya to varsha as she is hungry varsha says cant she go out rajshri says not for anotherfew days plus our angel is so small she ges hungry after every 2 hours and look how happy she got in her mothers lap varsha says your right who wants to leave her and go  

Akshara comes back home and tells pyal to come in she says no what we learnt today i need to go and cook for my husband akshara says i cant do that as natik isnt here plus i didnt get the full recipe the teacher speaks so fast pyal says get it of her she will mail it akshara says i dont knw how to do all this pyal says dont worry i will teach ou give me a ring when your free akshara comes in she sees gulabo and asks who are you taking this for natik rings she cant hear him (when pyal rings she hears clearly 😆) natik says so did u miss me she says yes and this room is so quite without you and i just returned from my cooking class natik says how was it she says we got lots of tips and you know our teacher is very jolly she was saying to impress your husband the way is through his stomach she says dont feed to much cause of oil theres blockage, natik says you dont need to work hard to reach to your husbands heart you just akshara interupts saying i need your help, he says good you remembered me today my meeting finished early and i remember you akshara says thats why i rang you what do you like in chinease starter i will make that (poor natik akshi dosnt let him speaknatik says i have important work i will ring you afterwards in dadaji room bhabhima brings him water dadaji is coughing he says he has difficulity breathing maybe because of the cough bhabhima says she will call rajbana @naksh room akshara says what shall i do i fin all the work natik isnt here there isnt too much work she rings pyal and asks how do you come on net downstairs poor dadaji is coughing away rajbana says are you finding it diffcult to breath he says i dont understand what happend akshi is still online 😆 rajbana says we should show the doctor give me the nuber gyatri says i dont have it rajbana says neither do i, gyatri rings natik and asks him he says whats wrong with dadaji gyatri says dont worry he is fine we all r here give me the doctors number natik says i havnt go it akshara has the diary gyatri says akshara wasnt here and now she got back she is in her room natik says i will ring and tell her, gyati says akshara has the number munna is talking to her @naksh room akshara is still talking to pyal, natik says i dont know what happened to akshara there dadaji's health is bad and she is in her room who is she talking to, rashmi says bhabhi hasnt come shall i call her gyatri says i will go rajbana says leave it we will take him directly to the hospital, there akshara finishes of the phone and starts chatting

what a bakwas epi ðŸĪĒ what happened to akshara now I hope this dosnt create mu between naksh, and plz give me the precap i wasnt able to catch it

sorry for error and spelling mistake 😊

do hit the like button to say thanks

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update!
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update...you gotto be brave to update such a bakwaas epi in yrkkh history...N u r doing a great job thnks again!!
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
al the best.....😆 u no na y i'm telling 

Originally posted by: saman.17

al the best.....😆 u no na y i'm telling 

😆😆 saman yup i do what a bakwas epi akshi was iratating and i hope mu between naksh dont crop up and i felt sorry for dino today 😭 poor man coughing away

Originally posted by: _naksh_

Thanks for the update...you gotto be brave to update such a bakwaas epi in yrkkh history...N u r doing a great job thnks again!!

ðŸĪ— thanks it was indeed a bakwas epi akshi busy with silly payal i hope it dosnt bring mu betwen naksh and i felt sorry for dadaji today coughing away 😭
Thanx for the lovely update Marium.. 😊
Akshara pagal ho gayi hai.. ðŸĪŠ She definitely needs some hard dose from Naitik..
Edited by pari1508 - 13 years ago
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

😆😆 saman yup i do what a bakwas epi akshi was iratating and i hope mu between naksh dont crop up and i felt sorry for dino today 😭 poor man coughing away

i ll never feel sad for dj even if he die also i dont think so i ll cry for him he has irritated so much tat tis silly cough is nothing infront of it...... & u saw new promo no i'm glad tat tere is no mu's bet naksh...😃

Originally posted by: saman.17

i ll never feel sad for dj even if he die also i dont think so i ll cry for him he has irritated so much tat tis silly cough is nothing infront of it...... & u saw new promo no i'm glad tat tere is no mu's bet naksh...😃

Ouch you hate dadaji too much 😆 i hate him too but dont knw why i felt sorry for him today yup i saw new promo i am so happy 😃 and why is gyatri standing near the door watching them 😆
Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They always show Akshara having so much work to do and these days she has nothing to do at all. How much can you talk to someone when you just finished seeing them.

This show is becoming crazy.  no story line at all.