*Uravugal April 2011 Updates Archives*

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Friday, April 1st, Episode 469

Mugs reaches home  in a rush and storms in ...asks Swetha to get ready soon. Meantime Visa comes with a glass of orange juice. Swetha salichufies and asks," yenna atheh...you just gave me a juice before half an hour only....more over I am not the only one in this house right?" Visa asks," aamaa...Chitra is there but she is not pregnant like you right?" Hearing this Chitra who is carrying a bucket of water..feels so sad...touching her tummy...sighs..."

Mugs continues," Swetha there is an important fnction in our office...actually your mom has reached there already and she is asking for you,...so please get ready and come.  Swetha refuses to go and Visa insists that he should take chitra nwith him and not Swetha as the roads are bad...kundum kuzhiyumaa....Hearing this Chittu holds her tummy tight and worries. Here comes Swetha requesting Chittu to go with Mugs...Since chittu refuses to go...Swetha and Visa leaves from there leaving Mugs with her.

Mugs tells the same thing but Chittu also tells that she can not go with him...Mugs  gets so angry and tells her," that means you are angry for something...ok...I am sorry come with me now...." There was a complete silence for a couple mof seconds as the Uravugal song plays in the background....sad version....Finally Chittu agress to go with him.

Krish is with kanakku pillai asking him whether he has already paid one and a hald lakh towards a new branch as they planned...KP says yes....Krish feels very bad...as he wanted that money badly...but KP starts giving a university lecture about how to expand the business quoting AM's words. AZ comes there and hears all this. Krish tells," che...I should nhave called you last night itself...n fact I wanted this new branch also but Ranjani akka came home asking for 3 lakh Rs....what to do now?"

AZ comes in telling," Krishna..I was hearing what ever you both were discussing...why Ranjani needs this m oney in a hurry...do you know anything?" Krish starts telling about Vasanthi's rubber mouth and Rajendran's help to give Vasanthi 7 laks Rs etc.   

Az tells," Krishna I am so happy that your business is growing like tis...and I want you to concentrate on your business...forhget about helping Ranjani...let me see what I can do about it..I can ask Mugnthan for help...Ranjani is his akka too right...?

Mugs and Chittu come back...as soon as Chittu gets off the bike..she feels some kind of pain in her lower abdomen. SHe slowly holds her tummy and goes into her room and shuts the door behind her....stands there and cries due to some severe poain...then she goes to her bed and lays down ..she is under a lot of pain...

Thodarum.....

New title song will be posted along with Monday update..!!
Edited by atina - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
April 5 th  Tuesday Episode No 471

Nithya, dream again - Chithu caught red handed aa??? Avanga yaaru??? Grad
 from PILS ...haakkaammm, rombathaan .... πŸ˜‰ Well Swetha is categorical - does a
sensible analysis of the events and infers " Chithu, u preggie?? ain't it??" Chithu is
caught offhand and so sports a SBT (
Scorpion Bitten Thief) look but gets out of that
stupor pretty fast - Swetha avanga lungs le irukkira ella Oxygen ai yum spend
pannidarathu nnu decide panni (amma di, konjam careful , lack of Oxygen nna
enna kashtam nnu Rojaa arivaal )
innum kOnjam pesaraanga " Why would you hide this
 good news from all of us?? Mugs will be happy, Mamaa will be happy and athai will
be double happy" ( amma di, nee Ivy league le padikkalai, so unakku athai pathi jasthi theriyaathu !!) This dialog delivery time gives Chithu the much needed break - she is
ready with her defense " see darling, I am so used to miscarriages, this baby will not
see the day light....apram why trouble every one??? Athaan decided to carry the
sOgam all by myself - the rest need not suffer another miscarriage, u see" Swetha
is stunned ( ayyoooo, appa, ennai mattum PILS le padikka vaikkalaiyee neenga!!!)
Swetha moves on to the next point "  are u mad??? ( mad illai mma, konjam nut
loose caseπŸ˜‰)
I am going to tell every one about this great news.." PILS grad has
 another trick up her sleeves (ayyo, ippO Roja kke antha PILS le padikkaliye nnu
dhukkam thOndai yai adaikkarathu !!)

Chithu to Swetha " If you do that.....I will go for an abortion right away  (apdi pOdu
aruvaalai !! Blackmail thaan second lesson in Kutta Kutta Kuni syllabus aa???
Bayangaramaa use panringa !!!!) 
...and you know that I will do whatever I say "
 (nalla kaalaam intha amma politics kku varralai , ange Bala Paadame don't fulfill
all the election promises thaan !!)
Swetha Bow and arrow vai thOlaicha Arjun mathiri
aagittanga . Ippo konjam Sherlock Holmes time. Swetha wants to know who the
doctor is " ungalukku no kids nnu sOnna maha buthisaali doctor yaaru?? And whose reference??" Chithu says that athai the great did a "net spread search " and found
that doctor. Swetha drags Chithu " gotaa meet that one, right away "

AZ 's house - Visa aunty romba lovey dovey yaa AZ uncle kku buttermilk kOndu
varranga. AZ is surprised " ithellam Chithu thaane paarthu paarthu pannuva??
Why you?" As usual Visa aunty manages to find fault with all that he says and
informs that both Chithu and Swetha are out " en kitte sollalalai " AZ warns -
" Chithu kitte aattara maathiri un vaalai Swetha kitte wag pannathe...aprm vaal
aruntha ....some thing mathiri ( Jackal thaane athu??? Besh besh nalla nick thaan )
alaiya vendiyathu thaan.." Just then Chithu and Swetha get down from an auto
Ambuttu theen...Visa aunty ennum tsunami is ready to attack Chithu.

Shouts at Chithu " Unakku thaan no puzhu or pOochi in the stomach ( deworming
michaam )
Swetha is pregnant !! Why would you make her ride an auto ??" Goes on and
on and our PILS grad just stares with teary eyes . Tsunami mattum thaan varuma ???
Oru volcano eruption kooda nadakkum - Swetha comes shouting " Stop it I say , we
just got to know the secret....you scheming, wretched old woman ..... you wanted a
second wife for your son and you set up a doctor??" Puriyaratha folks??? Amma
oru doctor ai set panni, namba PILS grad ai yemaathi... friend daughter ai second
DIL aa kOndu vanthuttanga doyyyyy amma di, neenga entha school le Corporate
 Planning and Management padichinga amma??? 
Now it is out in the open.
Visa tries to plead "not guilty " but neither Swetha nor AZ are ready to accept. As
usual our PILS grad ( amma di nee grad illai Ph.D vaangitte) defends her sOthai
athai " please do not talk like this . She would never spoil my life. She loves me
( oh yeah??? nee scientist vera yaa??) She wanted a vaarisu...athaan ...ipdi..."
goes in. Swetha throws an angry "intha vaichukkO nee" look..AZ does a "chee"
...Visa stares at the camera ...Roja kku neram sari illai πŸ˜‰

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Thursday, April 7th, Episode 473   
 Update by atina
Tk and Krish welcome Vishnu and his mom. They get seated ..TK tells," Ennanga thambi..you said you do like all this formalities and also no baji...soji etc...but you can have some coffee atleast right?" Vishnu replies," Oh...yes...no problem...in fact I hate these formalities and ask the girl to do namaskaaram and make her sing...."
Gayu goes in to bring Suda....Here comes Suda with a coffee tray and serves to everyone...and looks are exchanged between V&S ...they seem to like each other.

She goes and stands next to her akka Gayu. Vishnu's mom asks Suda to sit next to her....but Suda politely tells," it is ok..you periyavanga pesunga" and she goes in with a happy face. Vishnu and his mom announce that they like the girl. TK and everyone is happy...after this there is some happy conversation with muted dialogue....
In between...Krish wonders looking at Gayu's face who is all happy with a broad smile fitted on her lips....but Gayu now and then givesd a veruppana look at Krish....paavamKrish....bears it.

Finally TK asks," ok...let us talk about what we have to do" Immediately Gayu manages and touches TK's shoulder and tells," ennapaa...what to talk..if they like Suda I will do anything they ask" TK and Krish are alittle confused hearing this...Gayu continues," Vishnu I will come tomorrow to your house and we will fix everything there ok?" They get ready to leave and Vishnu stops and tells,"Gayatri madam I like your sis very much she 100% matches to my dream wife..thank you...ennaga Krishna...you are so quiet...after all we both are going to be relatives soon...I will make you into a thuru thuru aalu paarunga" They leave and TK asks Gayu about her promise to do what so ever they  want...But Gayu replies," pl do not worry about it appa...I will get some loan and fulfill their requirements...if it is that big..I will do anything for my sister"

Krish also joins and tells," maama..Suda told once when I become "big" she will get married on agtrand scale nu...right now naan romba periya aalu aagallai but still I have the capacity to conduct Suda's wedding on a large scale...now....so you dontwory maama" Hearing this Gayu shows some veruppu again and tells they are leaving....as they reach the bike she asks," yenna Sir....romba over aa build up ellam seiyareenga...there is no need for all that ok? I know what to do for my sis...and you...just do your work that is more than enough okay?" She walks and Krish starts the bike and stops next to..her she sits behind and Krish rides the bike without telling a word...( ayo paavamπŸ˜‰)

Chittu is busy mopping the floor...sitting down and Swetha comes and gives her a helping hans as Chittu tells her that she can manage...Swetha tells," look here chitra whena woman is pregnant it is not good to sit idel and it is noit good to over work too...so let us share this work and do ok vaa?" Chitra replies," I am used to this kind of work...moreover I do not like this 'share" 'moru' business..." Swetha smiles and starts mopping the floor telling," aamaa...we are sharing a husband...so inda velaiye share pannikka koodaathaa yenna?" Chitra smiles...they both get into work....as Visa comes in....she is happy to see chittu sitting on the floor and cleaing but when her eyes reach Swetha...she gets so angry and shouts....

Swetha tells it is ok for me to work like this...but Visa starts comparing....
nee                                                    Chitra
Ac yileye valandvaa                   saani thatti valandava
there is another uyir in you      ava vayiru is empty

both Chittu and Swetha fell sad...here comes angry AZ hearing this nonsense...Swetha tellsVisa to keep away from this matter but Visa accuses Chittu for making Swetha do this. Swetha gets so irritated," atheh..pl...stop this..I only offered to help Chitra.

Visa gets so furious and tells AZ," inga paarunga what she is talking...swethaa...nee garbamaa irukkedee.....but ava...ava" Swetha'sreply comes as a refles action," avangalum garbamaa thaan irukkaanga..." Chittu's eyes pop put Az and Visa get shocked.....after a couple of seconds Swetha in a sof voice tells," we went to see her doctor and she asks Chitra to continue taking the trwatment and she will defenitely become pregnant but Chitra caan not strain herself too much with any heavy house work like this...that is why I offered to help...that is all...atheh ...you please go...everything will be ok"

Chittu takes a deep breathe....Visa again starts blaw...blaw...AZ stops her and tells," Ok....everyone listen to me...I have taken a decision now..from now on..Chitra..you do not do any house work at all...and Swetha you too just take rest ...and Visalam you do all the work...as you were doing it here before....after chitra came to this house only ..you have changed like this....and more over you also did not come from sogusaana family...so listen to me...Chitra it is ok maa...you dont feel bad for athai...she used to do all the work letting Anni sit without doing anything.....so let her do amma...you both just listen to me..and now go to your room"
After the both left AZ turns to Visa and asks," yenna paakareh,,,? you cooked for 40 mill workers in the past right....so you better do all the work if you can not get someone to help you..." Visa satnds toungue tied.....with thiru thiru muzhii......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘( aahaa...AZ.....sooparunga....πŸ‘vacheengaleh aappu to your darling...wife.......ayo....I love you AZ....)πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Vishu's friends are waiting for him. One of them cracks a joke," dei machaan...I saw a girl and asked her..unnai vellaavi vachuthaan valarthagalah...athukku ava...sonnna...yennai 18 varushamaa fridge kulleh vachu valathaanga nu......he he he" Here comes Vishnu and shows SUda's picture so sproudly to them...and all of them like Suda and tell," machaan...you are very lucky daa...ivanga romba azhagaa irukkarfaanga daa..."

Suddenly Vishnu asks for Ravi...and his friend tells," Ravi yaa...he has become Sethu daa....anga paaru....summa parikoiduthavan maadhiri ukkaanduttu irukaraan....dei...he went and saw a girl and he fell in love with that girl immeidiately...but some thing happened that wedding is cancelled...and now she is engaged to another boy...so he is sad daa...paavam.,..."

Vishu turns to Ravi who is staring at the picture of Suda and him in kalyaana kolam.....Vishunu starts walking to him.....
Thodarum
nithya_IF thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
April 12 th Tuesday Episode No 476

Day of the Peeping MAM s ( peeping TOM kku Opposite MAM thaane ?? πŸ˜‰)

Swetha and Chithu - having a friendly chat about Karuppu and seppu pappas
(ayyo da , Krishnar romba karuppu paappa vaam , photo s le evvalavu azhagu??
Eclat Oda old siggy mathiri )
Both drink the milk - peeping MAM No 1 for the day
looks - manages to open the door - slightly ajar that she can see the duo but not
hear their talk - amma kkku mandai kaanjing , "enna pesaraanga...enna pesaraanga..."
The duo are oblivious to the snooping Mam ( athai nna athai , athanaiyum sOthai
unakku Oru sOthai enakku Oru sOthai kOndu Odi vaa - Roja plays with her neighbor's
6 months old Akshith )

Roja escapes from one peeping mam and ends with the other - this time it is
Vasanthi (ayyo da, enakkum kalyaanam nnu Onnu nadakkuma apdi nnu sAdhu
vaa iruntha athe lady aa ithu??? habbbaaa )
Senthil comes back - looks all in.
Obviously was running around for some finance. Finally he tells his chithi that he
managed to find some Gnana Murthi of Ambathur " tomorrow morning, you and
Murg ( murg thaan, Vasanthi munnadi intha kazhuthai ai aruthukkO nnu kaattara
murg πŸ˜‰)
come with me. After you give your autographs, we will get the money minus interest .....interest kOnjam jasthi thaan.." Chithi says " maanam engal sOthu ...
money ai antha Rajendran moonjile thookki erinjuttu, let us own the shop all by
ourselves .." Plans are being made for the next day .....both inside Murg's bed room
and outside in the drawing room. Senthil and Chithi go in , Vasanthi sneaks..
looks around and makes a call to arumai annan - info about the kandhu vatti guy
 and asks annan to stop the transaction " intha veedu must be in my name..nee
enna seyviyO Yethu seiyviyO "

Peeping mam No 1 visits Manthra Mangu  - enna matter??? Swetha pathi complain
panna thaan "  I did so much to make your daughter my DIL - ippO ava ennai ethirthu pesaraa??" Mangu is not ready to believe such outright accusations - "my daughter?? Mariyadhai illame?? Never??" Habbbaaaaaa - saffron comes back to the story. Kaigeyi
says that her hubby needles her every day "but  I send it out through the other ear... 
saffron milk...Chithu also drinks !!!! Swetha says that she will do all the household
chores like Chithu !!!!! You know what. you come tomorrow , ask your daughter
about all this, particularly the saffron milk issue.....if u do not find out and let me know ...mandai vedichudum ( ayyo Manthra Mangu, intha amma mandai vedikkattum ,
AZ uncle um naangalum thappichu pOidarOm...don't talk to Swetha, ok??) Mangu
 promises  to grace the AZ household.

Next morning - Pallipattu jing bang is leaving. Ranjani decides to go to MM's place -
"after u are done, pick me back, ok??" Vasanthi is asked to play watch dog - Mind
talk time " Awww, intha veedu is mine....athai naan paarthukka maattena?" The jing
bang leaves. Vasanthi does a Maanada Mayilaada - dances around the house.....
looks at every nook and corner.... and finally calls arumai annan " they have all left. I
 want you to register this house in my name asap..... I have to send the family minus
 my hubby to the nadu theru ....soon...act NOW " Annan is happy that his sister is a
carbon copy of himself ' KOnjam wait pannu mma....ellam nadakkum, ok??' (amma
di, rommmbbbaaaa nalla Eennam unakku......Manathil uruthi vendum Lalitha Kumari mathiri...Nalla ketta ketta vaarthai yaaleye thittanum pola irukku Roja kku πŸ˜‰
)
 Freeze on Vasanthi's greedy face.....

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail

Sun TV birthday....no seriels....

Happy birthday SUn TV!!