Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Archives Copy
Monday, April 18th, Episode 479

Lakshmi updates Ranjani about her meeting with Swetha.. Ranjani and athai feel Swetha is a good girl.. Ranjani says lets meet Chitra.. But Lakshmi is scared of Visa' anger.. Ranjani says no worries I will manage her.. lets go.. Lakshmi happily agrees..

TK at his home desperately waiting for Gaya..  he tells Sudha we have to go to buy saree.. mappilai will come in any time and we can't make him wait.. Sudha says akka will be in any time. TK says make them sit if they come, I need to go to Murugan temple and do some venduthal your mom had..

AZ praying.. Ranjani and Lakshmi come in.. He welcomes them and nalam visarikkirar, updates that Visa is off to market.. Lakshmi goes to the garden to see her daughter, Ranjani and AZ sit on the oonjal and continue their pasa mazhai.. Chitra is happy to see her mom.. Mom again polambufies about Chitra sacrificing her hubby.. Swetha watches  them talk.. Chitra brushes it off saying Swetha is a good girl.. Lakshmi says I understood that.. Chitra is surprised and asks her mom when did you meet her.. Lakshmi says yesterday at temple .. I got to know she is preggers.. she told me that her parents came and met her with sweets .. So she asked me to meet you with sweets to make you happy.. it did not strike me but that girl has nala manassu.. Chitra is proud that she chose a right girl as sakalathi.. Swetha joins them and says nobody is bad in this world only situations makes one bad.. unga sacrificekku munnadi my deeds are nothing.. she is happy that Lakshmi came.. Lakshmi says I too feel like seeing my daughter often but I am afraid about Visa.. Swetha says don't worry.. I guarantee you that I will keep Chitra happy always..

Inside Ranjini tells AZ that no worries about Chitra as long as Mugs and Swetha are with her.. But I fear that amma will hate Chitra and keep her away after Swetha delivers.. please don't let that happen.. AZ says Visa is emotional kind but good at heart.. Don't worry.. I will handle her.. (hukkum.. neenga handle panra lakshanam dhan engaluku theriyuthey) visa come back notices the slippers outside and feels unwanted people at home.. She walks in kadu kadu but is happy to see Ranjani.. Visa asks you came alone is it.. Ranjani says nope.. athai also has come.. Avlodan.. visa back to murungai maram.. with which face did she come here (adhu seri ungala parkarthukknnu puthusa oru moonji senju matikitta vara mudiyum 😆😆).. Visa scolds Lakshmi for marrying a maladi to her son.. Ranjani says does that mean a mom cannot talk to her daughter.. Visa says no she shouldn't.. I am not torturing her daughter here.. Why should she talk like a fireball.. Ranjani says excuse you are a fireball and not her.. Visa says oh she has sent you to talk to me like this is it.. AZ tries to stop her.. But Ranjani stops him and asks Visa to mind her work.. AZ says she is the sole reason for all this.. She cunningly spoke to a dejected Chitra, took her to a Doctor and got a false report that Chitra cannot get pregnant again, triggered her to threaten Mugs and got him re-married.. Ranjani is shell shocked.. now she is coolly blaming some one else.. Visa says stop it.. Don't you know what a kudumbam is or what a varisu is .. only a lady knows it.. Ranjani says stop it.. I feel so sick of you.. Don't talk like this.. if they hear they will feel bad.. Visa says so what .. Lakshmi amma steps in with Chitra and Swetha.. Lakshmi says I don't want to be the reason a fight here.. I will go.. Visa asks why did you come.. We have clearly told no more relationships with you..  Lakshmi says don't talk unnecessarily.. I came to meet my daughter.. Visa abuses chitra and her mom non-stop ( sorry makkale.. ketta en kaadhu koosithu.. I cannot put them in words here) .. Lakshmi amma is upset with Visalam behaviour.. She tries to pleads, then fights.. Ranjani and AZ try to stop Visa.. But Visa ammava kokka.. she does not stop.. Swetha poruthathu porum endru pongi ezhunthu gives it left and right to Visa.. Swetha says I called Lakshmi amma here .. Who are you to stop a amma from meeting her daughter.. mind your work.. If you talk again like this enakku ketta kovam vandhudium.. Chitra stops her.. Visa stunned. (Swetha neenga dhan ivanga vaykku poottu.. keep it up lady.. we like you 👏👏👏 ).. Chitra tells mom you please leave don't come back.. If you feel like meeting me I will seek the permission from MIL and come and see you there.. (suthom.. nee unga ammava partha madhiri dhan 😊) .. Lakshmi azhudunde gives the sweet box to her chella magal and walks out telling Visa I have never seen a cheap person like you.. Visa not bothered.. Ranjani che nnu oru looki vittitu walks out.. Chitra and Swetha walk in.. AZ for his pangu too scolds her and warns her your anger is going to destroy you.. Visa athiram innum adangama urimitte irukanaga..

Vishnu and his friend Ravi reach Sudha's home.. Ravi asks is this girl's own home.. Vishnu says nope this is rented home.. They have faced some problems so they have shifted to this place.. he asks a hesitant Ravi to come in.. Vishnu goes in and tells hai to Sudha.. Sudha and Ravi see each other and stand shell shocked..

Thodarum
Edited by nithyamkv - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Tuesday 19/4/11 Episode  No 480

Vishnu comes to meet Sudha - koodave yaaru??? Ravi thaan. Sudha opens the
door, sees Ravi.......Ravi returns that shocking look.....for a few minutes (seconds?? whateverrr) Ore freezing action ( Kannodu Kanbathellam Sudha, Kangalukku
sOnthamillai - BG by Roja)
Sudha manages to come out of the reverie and says
that Gayu and Thanni are away ( Rojaaaaaaaaa, avar thaan Thanni yai niruthittare..
nee vida maattengare ??!!)
" they will be coming soon " Vishnu nalla jOlling " not bad,
You are talking to me....shy ya illame" ( Vishnu, neenga entha Yugam??? ) Introduces
(apdi pOdu ) Ravi to Sudha. Ravi is worried about the arrival of Gayu and Thanni
"epdiyaavathu inge irunthu Odidanum..." Vishnu says that his mom could not make
it for the Javuli trip "athaan , I brought my friend.." Sudha vum wondering " Ravi
vishayam therinjja enna aagumO?" Ravi acts as if he got a call from his mom
and promises to see her asap - tells Vishnu that his mom is unwell and he has
 to take her to the doc. As he leaves, Vishnu says " Yen wife kitte oru vaarthai
sOllittu pOda" ( adra sakkai adra sakkai adra sakkai ) Ravi paavama "pOittu varren
ga " Vishu does some more jOlling "  You are always in my thoughts ...athaan apdi
sollitten " Fortunately Gayu and Thanni land - all except Sudha leave for Javuli vaibhavam
( ithu enna atrocity?? Sudha dress ava paarkka vendaam??? )

Swetha nalla mosukking some thing - Nalla kadichu kadichu enjoy panni saapidar
aanga. AZ uncle looks at her - paasam oozing out of his eyes ( nalla expression 007👏 )
and calls "Swetha " - Roja mathiriye Swetha kkum shock " maama, ennai yaa??"
Az says "yes" and goes on to say " all these days I could never accept you as my
DIL . For me , you are an intruder in Chithu's life. My brother was the ruling deity of
this house and Chithra came in to this house as DIL because of my brother. Mugs
 fell in love with Chithra - love at first sight - and to marry Chithra, he did some thillalangadi tricks. And until today his love for Chithu has not abated. When you came in between,
I could not accept it. But this morning , when you defended Chithra, I was maha pleased.
Now I am confident that you will never harm Chithra or throw her out. So, now I  accept
you as my DIL - with all my heart" Swetha thanks FIL and says that she can never harm Chithu " she gave me this life, shared her hubby with me (uh huh , hubby enna banana
 vaa , unakku kOnjam enakku kOnjam nnu pirichikka ??)
, for that I will always be
 indebted to her and will always take care of her" AZ goes on to say that Chithu
will also bring a heir to that family " for sure, because God will never let down
good people" Kaigeyi is privy to this paasa mazhai between FIL and DIL - jalli Kattu
KAaali mathiri nostrils ellam thudichings
...AZ uncle needles her " I know that you
hate Chithu and adore Swetha because she is preggie - but intha scheming ellam
 mOOttai kattu, otherwise Samy un kannai kuthiduvaar " ( awww, intha amma Samy
kannai kuthama iruntha pOraatha??)

MM has brought the invitations - Thanni appreciates the designs and asks MM to go
 along with Gayu to invite people. MM kku Gayu vai kandaale Gili ( nalla thiruppi kudukkaraanga Gayu , avar oru inferiority complex trip le Gayu vai kadichu thuppinaare, athukku ippO paying back time ) - tells Thanni that his business commitments beckon
him " ennale invitaion kudukka veedu veeda pOga mudiyaathu maama" Just then
a courier comes and Thanni goes to get it. Gayu MM ai kadikkum time - " tells him
" Ipdi drama ellam pOtta, naan manasu maari will not forgive you. As for as this
wedding is concerned , you are also a guest, vanthOmaa, attend panninOma,
sappittOmO nnu pOi kitte irunga, ok?" MM kku face le no fly dancing. Thanni hears
 this conversation ....and knows that all is not well with his daughter and SIL .
Comes in quietly and asks MM to get on with his work " me and gayu will distribute.."

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday, April 21st, Episode 482

AZ, Chittu and Swetha re shocked hearing Josiyar's satement that Chittu and Swetha can not be together in the same house with Mugs...while Visa mouthiul oreh...vanjaga punnagai...😡😡
AZ screams at him while Visa requests him to tell everything in ddetail. Josiyar continues," due to Chitra's weaker jadagam..it is not advisable to have both of them in the same house..if they are not separated then it will be too dangerous to the baby to be born of Swetha" hearing this..
Visa....a kind of happy face with cunning smile
AZ is shocked
Chittu is shocked and worried
Swetha..is not at worried instead...ore sandeham on her face....
Josiyar leaves.Visa with a fake worried face," kadavuleh...ippadi oru sodanaiyaa en kudumba vaarisukku?" goes in and Az murachufies her and goes in too...Chittu runs to her room leaving Swetha ijn some deep thoughts.

Swetha, Chittu and Mugs are discussing about this incedent. Swetha repeatedly telling that it is some kind of game and she does not beleive all this josiyam....onion.....ladies finger....nu...(Real aa Swetha sonna vvarthaigal) josiyam, vengaayam...vendakka...nu...Swetha adds," seeing some rice and money reaching his house,...he told utter rubbish...I can not beleive this" Mugs screams at her ," podummmm niruthu....you are carrying our baby and why are you getting this emotionall"  Now Chittu starts," whether the josiyar tells lies or not...let us be careful..about deivam and bayam etc...so I will go to pallipattu"
Here comes Swetha," podi...podi paithiyakaaree....ayo...sorry...sorry....I talked to you without respect...people are fiding way to go and live in moon soon...and why are you like this? why should you go Chitra....ok....we should not be together right?...then I will go to my house"

Visa gets shocked hearing this and Chittu refuses and tells," ayo Swetha that will never work...as athai will be so worried about you and the baby....so let me go to pallipattu" Mugs stops them...," no one is going anywhere...all of you go inside...I will find out about some parihaaram...okay...ammaaa...why are you standing here....go inside"
Next day morning....Mangalam reaches Az's house and asks her to get ready and come with her to their house. Swetha is confused and Managalam explains about the josiyar's opinion etc...Swetha murachufies Visa who tells," aamaa...I only told your mom..because it is my responsiblity to let her know about everything happens here...." Mangalam...forces...Swetha sreams that she will nto come...." ammaaaa...I do not beleive what that josiyar told...ok? why should I listen to you ammaa? am I a small child...may be ivanga ( visa) will listen to you and you can also believe whatever ivanga solaarathu...but not me"

Visa comes for her own defence," ennadeee....that means you are telling that I only told that man to come here?" Swetha walks to her telling," aaaamaaaa...already you had set up a doctor drama...remember? the same way you are doing this too" Visa tells," mangalam look at your ponnu....ennai ippadi pesaraa? yei....vaayum vayurumaa irukareh nu paakaren...if not ketta kovam varum enakku" Swetha asks," what can you do to me after all? I am not Chitra...for you to twist whatever way you want" Visa tells that Swetha's life is given by her. Swetha replies," AAMAA...by azhuchufyinng Chitra's life that too for your selfishness.....ok..now why should I go with my mom...it is I who will decide to go or not...ammaaa..please get back home....i have already wanrned you the other day...that not to pork your nose in my personal life...if you do this again...then I will not muzhuchufy on your face ever...mind it" Mangalam leaves....

Our AZ comes to Visalam and asks," Visalam...neethaan anda josiyarai inge vara vachiyaa?" Visa refuses and AZ once again wuith cool voice," appadiyaa...let me ask that josiyar himself...swetha nee ulleh pommaaa" ( aya AZ aya...konjam kovamaa pesa koodaathaa?😕😕) 

It is night time...Swetha comes to Chittu's room and tells that her medicine is over and she would like to get the s medication from Chitra since she is also given the same prescription. Chitra tells," enna swetha...ippadi kettuttu...you can take it yourself urimaiyoda..." Visa hears this and wonders what is it....and peeps her head in ...Chitra takes the pills and gives to her with a glass of water. As Swetha was taking that...Visa storms in telling," enna kariyam dee chitraa nee seiyareh....Swetha is pregnent...and you are not...then why are you feeding her kanda kanda marundu ellam..." and she also swings her arms across and forces the water container and the pills ..away from swetha.....to the floor....?????"
Meantime Az reaches there watching all this.....
 Thodarum
[MEMEBRSONLY]
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nithya_IF thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday 26/4/11 Episode No 485

Sudha kalyaana Vaibhogame - Seekiram bavamaana sudadhu pattu paadanum , bhagawaneee.

Suspense BG - Sudha and Ravi having a clandestine meeting. Thanni is privy to it. Vishnu
is wishing all and sundry ...coming to the same spot. Thanni sees this, unable to face
Vishnu turns his face...Vishnu spots Ravi ..."heeyyy, inge enna panre?" Sudha frets
and hides inside (yen ma, enna thappu ithile??? ethukku Oliyanum?? Only when you do
such things people will suspect !!)
Ravi manages to say that the mandapam is beautiful
and he  is going around on an admiration trip - awww - Vishnu says that Ravi's wedding will be done here ...oru mathiri Sudha goes back to her room. Thanni runs to Gayu and tells her
about Ravi's presence. Gayu is nonchalant " he is Vishnu's friend, athaan he is here"
MM comes along and he also says the same thing . Both assure that nothing will go wrong. Thanni looks like a Baygon bathed cockroach - flutters and flips !!!

Oh My, director sir, MM adi vaanganum nna athukku ipdi oru cheap technique ??
Uh huh. Vishnu's friends are outside the ladies' toilet - enna plan nna , oruthar signal kuduppar as and when one lady comes out, innOruthar pOI avangalai bang pannuvaar
- what a cheap game?? This goes on a few times and MM watches this. Tries to shoo
away the duo but rendum scene kaattings. MM naalu sAathu Saathi sends them away.
Rendu LKG children um 😉 go and complain to Vishnu - who promptly gets ready to see
one hand " yen friends ai yaaruda adichavan??" Kovamaa goes - with his dirty friends
 in tow. This is watched by Thanni whose eye balls have become unstable due to the
baygon bath. He also rushes down.

MM is shown " Ivan thaan " Vishnu is not able to see the face as MM is carrying water
 cans.  Nalla fist ai close panni adikka ...pOraar...MM shows his thiru mugam...apdiye
 hand comes down. Well, to cut a long story short...Vishnu gets to know his friends' Thiruvilaiyaadal , apologizes to MM ...but Thanni arrives...and raises his hands " athu
epdi yen 1 st SIL ai nee adikkalaam??" Vanthuttangayya vanthuttanga namba Vishnu
vOda amma - apram enna?? Free for all - Aal Aalukku shouting. Vishnu finally tells
mommy about his friends and how both Thanni and MM are faultless. Amma is not
convinced " hmm ippOve in-law family kku KAvadi thookaare...pOga pOga epdiyO??"
Time for an apology session - ellarum ellar kitteyum mannippu kekkaraanga...

Sudha's room - Paro aunty and gang are generally chatting. Gayu shows the jewellery...
"nalla irukku, MM kitte sOlli unakkum oru set vaangikkO " happens. Thirudi lady is
 watching all this - eying the jewellery greedily. Some one comes running and says
"Namba MM ai adichuttanga " (ayyo da, adi thadi ellam mudinjaachungovvv)- the
whole jing bang runs out - unmindful of 200 gms of Gold !!!! All out in the open...
Greedy gets more greedy...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nithya_IF thumbnail