Promising, eh?

Posted: 13 years ago
Greetings, everybody! 

Well, my name is Kankshita and I think I am going to be active in here for a long time. Let's just say, I liked it and I am quite expectant. And right now, I am not one bit sleepy so I am going post like a little take of my own on the episode. πŸ˜ƒ

Navya, her family, her friends and the guy, Anant - all of them seemed pretty different than the image the promos had created, dun you think? It is a bit early to constrain the whole idea of these characters and to make conclusions, but I felt it was different. 

The beginning wasn't huge, I liked that. And I kind of dint mind the BG score, it is the same with all the daily soaps - whip wop wush everywhere!  Mother over here is cool, father is queer and grand mother is typically typical. Ha! Father, I was expecting to be different, but it's a little early to calculate the characters, like I mentioned. 

The very beginning of the show, the very first episode shouts lots of promises - it was appealing. Be it the old older oldest college set used for Hindi dramas, or the screen going blur on Anant's entry, or Navya being caught in the end when the cup and flowers were not even hers and Anant coming to her rescue ---- it was all very predictable but I liked how they've presented it. Nothing I could laugh at, it was nonsensical but still, manageable and definitely watchable! 

I feel, the lead characters have a lot of potential. Their characters are crisp and young and real, to a certain extent. However, the latter that I mentioned doesn't totally apply, realism is the last thing to expect out of serials but anyhow, the effort put in was cool. Or is just the same old textbook wrapped in a bright shiny paper? Like, if that is the case - my niece and brother shall certainly be disheartened. 

Okay, I am done. Huge, it was. If I were to rate the show, I'd give it a seven on ten. Lately, there has been a bad zero I watch on TV with enthusiasm, I might as well like to watch this. 

Your views? Participate, people! πŸ˜ƒ

-Kankshita
Hey Kankshita! I'm Riya. πŸ˜ƒ I think I've seen you in some other forum, don't remember where though. πŸ€” Anyways, I haven't watched the episode yet as the show's time and our dinner time clashes. πŸ˜› I'll be catching up with the repeat for sure. I guess it would air at 12:30 AM. As of now, the promos look really promising and both Navya and Anant seems young and fresh. And after going through your review, I'm eagerly waiting for the clock to strike 12:30. πŸ˜† Would share my thoughts once I get to watch the episode! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Sashangelz

Hey Kankshita! I'm Riya. πŸ˜ƒ I think I've seen you in some other forum, don't remember where though. πŸ€” Anyways, I haven't watched the episode yet as the show's time and our dinner time clashes. πŸ˜› I'll be catching up with the repeat for sure. I guess it would air at 12:30 AM. As of now, the promos look really promising and both Navya and Anant seems young and fresh. And after going through your review, I'm eagerly waiting for the clock to strike 12:30. πŸ˜† Would share my thoughts once I get to watch the episode! πŸ˜ƒ
Please do, Riya. I shall be waiting. And I am sure you have seen me before, I am everywhere mostly. Random. πŸ˜† Thanks for replying. 
hey kankshita
im yamuna   EVEN  i felt  the same....... it was predictable...but  the cast  was  so cool..... navya..was  cool bubbly ......her expression was  good......shaheer introduction was  filmy type.....like hero atlast he came  for her heroine rescueπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...i liked navya ki second frd  dnt  know her name....her  acting  body language was  so good i guess she is farhina parvez  she is also frm disney show ishaan ....she is good dancer  too....... papa and mom  was  cool ........ in every show  there is a irritating dadi 😑😑😑  but she was  good........ will give 7.5 /10
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

hey kankshita
im yamuna   EVEN  i felt  the same....... it was predictable...but  the cast  was  so cool..... navya..was  cool bubbly ......her expression was  good......shaheer introduction was  filmy type.....like hero atlast he came  for her heroine rescueπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...i liked navya ki second frd  dnt  know her name....her  acting  body language was  so good i guess she is farhina parvez  she is also frm disney show ishaan ....she is good dancer  too....... papa and mom  was  cool ........ in every show  there is a irritating dadi 😑😑😑  but she was  good........ will give 7.5 /10
Hello, Yamuna. Yes, she was in Ishaan and she's cool, actually. πŸ˜† Baby, Dadi is real enough to be irritating, bhavnaoon ko samjhoo! And the filmy entry was not an issue, it is pointless to expect non-lager-than-life things in TV shows, sometimes. πŸ€”

And thanks for replying. 
hi m arunita...i was very interested to watch the show as the promo and storyline seemed to be something new and i liked the casts too...but after the 1st episode only one word came to my mind that is predictable..specially the entry of anant was too common...but both anant and navya looked promising....so i will watch the show
Originally posted by jhum_86

hi m arunita...i was very interested to watch the show as the promo and storyline seemed to be something new and i liked the casts too...but after the 1st episode only one word came to my mind that is predictable..specially the entry of anant was too common...but both anant and navya looked promising....so i will watch the show
Hi, Amrita! 
Actually, the show is refreshing to me. The last thing I love was way back in 2009 called Miley Jab Hum Tum. And this is making me hopeful, so I kind of second you. I am gonna watch too, sure. 
Thanks for replying! 
😑πŸ₯±
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Greetings, everybody! 

Well, my name is Kankshita and I think I am going to be active in here for a long time. Let's just say, I liked it and I am quite expectant. And right now, I am not one bit sleepy so I am going post like a little take of my own on the episode. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for u r take, we really appreciate it ..I'm having high hopes & hope that they don't break them 

Navya, her family, her friends and the guy, Anant - all of them seemed pretty different than the image the promos had created, dun you think? It is a bit early to constrain the whole idea of these characters and to make conclusions, but I felt it was different. As for Navya's family i just saw bit where  her mom trying to peep in PC wot she was doing ...i didn't understand her character..As in promo's  she seemed to be very modern types i mean of modern views (in one of the promo). Her friends very are quite cute ..didn't watch them yet .. I agree its too early to judge the show & characters ..well u r POV but i have seen the beginning ..I won't compare show with promo's becoz each & every show has given us good promo's but they live upto  it..& anant's family ..i found them very defined specially dada ji lol

The beginning wasn't huge, I liked that. And I kind of dint mind the BG score, it is the same with all the daily soaps - whip wop wush everywhere!  Mother over here is cool, father is queer and grand mother is typically typical. Ha! Father, I was expecting to be different, but it's a little early to calculate the characters, like I mentioned. I agree not a huge beginning but it was simple though ..i liked it lol ! haha whip wop wush is funny πŸ˜† haha shouldn't be bother becoz that has becum very commom πŸ˜† readymade kinda things πŸ˜† I felt her mom as mother cum spy 🀣 as in promo's her father was soft..not a complete father (in sense of strictness)  which was i refereed in articles but i have to watch the show to know him . grandmothers are always typical typical ..thats nothing new for me & i'm not expecting from grandma πŸ₯±

The very beginning of the show, the very first episode shouts lots of promises - it was appealing. Be it the old older oldest college set used for Hindi dramas, or the screen going blur on Anant's entry, or Navya being caught in the end when the cup and flowers were not even hers and Anant coming to her rescue ---- it was all very predictable but I liked how they've presented it. Nothing I could laugh at, it was nonsensical but still, manageable and definitely watchable!l  like i said u I haven't watched it yet ! copycatss ..couldn't they get something NEW which is  really NEW πŸ˜‘ i don't blame them (asi have no idea of swastik productions)..its all ghisa pitaa πŸ₯± I expected more ..*bangs head badly* i'll lower my expectations before i get dishearten  but if also they don't satisfy me ..I'll be happy to watch wot they show as i find pleasure watching lovey lovey things.so  its watchable na ..lets  see where the story takes us ? πŸ€”

I feel, the lead characters have a lot of potential. Their characters are crisp and young and real, to a certain extent. However, the latter that I mentioned doesn't totally apply, realism is the last thing to expect out of serials but anyhow, the effort put in was cool. Or is just the same old textbook wrapped in a bright shiny paper? Like, if that is the case - my niece and brother shall certainly be disheartened. Yeah shows can't Unconditionally,  ..haha i like the example..lets see as of now ! 

Okay, I am done. Huge, it was. If I were to rate the show, I'd give it a seven on ten. Lately, there has been a bad zero I watch on TV with enthusiasm, I might as well like to watch this.  Okey the show has started ! lemme watch it & then i'll rate it 

Your views? Participate, people! πŸ˜ƒ

-Kankshita
Edited by -Cupidsfriend- - 13 years ago
Hey Kanshita! I am Maisooma!

I watched the epi...totally wrapped my kitchen work jaldi jaldi to catch it. I liked it...although Navya in the promo looks prettier than in the show but Anant...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

ANYWAYS! Coming back to the epi! It was a nice way to start the show. Mom was nice, Dadi was the types that I hate which is typical "larki ki shaadi karwao warna pachtao ge!" types. Sheesh! But Dad!! The ones who never trust their own kids! I hate parents like that! Parents never trust their children who always think of their pride! Instead they go by the what the situation is screaming which is always totally deceiving. Although I did like how he rushed for his daughter to see if she was alright.

The friends were okay, nothing extraordinary. Come to think of it, Navya also seems a typical goody-good girl who wants to love but can't cuz parents teachings are coming in the way. But I'm not complaining about that. Though I really liked how she peeked behind that guy to take a look and Anant and as he turned the balloon burst...so fateful! Used to death but I still love those scenes ❀️

Anant saving Navya from that gunda mawali was the best! In a show with "Nayi Soch!" all the tricks seem so old old but as they say, old is gold. What I didn't like that after saving her, that staring contest that they had and Navya actually had time to think her heart's desires! Nah huh, that didn't click with me but seeing HIM there...I'm sure I would've done the same...hayeee...😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hated the precap! So wanna give the dad a beating!! UGH! 😑 Guy can't even trust his own DAUGHTER!! Sheeesh!
wooo , mujhae keh ne ke liye kuch rakha hee nahin , every one said everything ....

well its a pretty predictable show , but the presentation makes a lot of difference , so lets see

Hope it will be rocking .......... as its promising , its simple story the way the gal is being shown with a family like that , i am surprised to see , as those kind of typical thinking father and granny exist , glad they are showing this