Anand-Navya Have Potential.

Posted: 13 years ago
Greetings All!
I am Mahi.😳Aap logon ki tarah new member.🀣

Okay judging the couple before won't be a valid idea.But judging them from the promo's and their first scene I think they have GREAT potential.And they have this magic element which I've observed in them.The Angelic smile Anand has the fearful frightening eyes of Navya and then her expression fascinating more and more she stares at him is so elegantly beautiful.I loved them in the first episode.They look quite a decent and unique couple.The title song of the show is great which makes the Promo amazing.I wont say it would be full-reality based show since don't know the plot plus no shows are reality-based, they possess some amount of fiction but yeah, I would like to say that this might be something different to watch.And if not different story then the Couple will surely appeal the viewers to watch them.

P.S : I have become their fan in one episode.😍Anyone sailing in same ship?😳
Hey Mahi!!
I agree with you. There is something in this couple that grabs your attention. I saw the promo yesterday and I knew I just had to watch this show. Even though they are new actors, I think they did a great job for the first episode. Lets see how the story unfolds :))

~ Ayu
Hiya Mahi!

I totally agree with you, I loved the first episode itself!
It was totally amazing, be it Navya's character or Anant's typical tellyhero type entrance!

I'm in love with the show! . . . 
And both of them have some kinda special thing... I feel like watching the episode again! . . . πŸ˜†
This one is surely bound to be a hit, if portrayed properly! 
Btw, I'm Sharmi ! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by ayushma30

Hey Mahi!!
I agree with you. There is something in this couple that grabs your attention. I saw the promo yesterday and I knew I just had to watch this show. Even though they are new actors, I think they did a great job for the first episode. Lets see how the story unfolds :))

~ Ayu

Hey Avu.
Exactly! They possess some uniqueness which appeals the viewer to just watch the show.
New , yeh!!But Still they are superb so far.

Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Sharmila-

Hiya Mahi!

I totally agree with you, I loved the first episode itself!
It was totally amazing, be it Navya's character or Anant's typical tellyhero type entrance!

I'm in love with the show! . . . 
And both of them have some kinda special thing... I feel like watching the episode again! . . . πŸ˜†
This one is surely bound to be a hit, if portrayed properly! 
Btw, I'm Sharmi ! πŸ˜³

Hey Sharmi!!😳

Yes , Anant's entry was film-ish , but it was great.I just love his angelic smile in the promos.😍These both look quite decent and magical.😍
Yeah hope so the story doesn't become a drag later on like every show becomes.🀒

However , the story is refreshing now including the Cast.
Originally posted by Princezz22

Hey Sharmi!!😳

Yes , Anant's entry was film-ish , but it was great.I just love his angelic smile in the promos.😍These both look quite decent and magical.😍
Yeah hope so the story doesn't become a drag later on like every show becomes.🀒

However , the story is refreshing now including the Cast.

Yeah, his smile is sweet. .. the couple looks refreshing! πŸ˜³
Lets wait for the story to unfold now! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by -Sharmila-

Yeah, his smile is sweet. .. the couple looks refreshing! πŸ˜³
Lets wait for the story to unfold now! πŸ˜Š

Yeah , he has this angelic smile which I never saw on any actor/character before.The Cast looks really unique and refreshing.
I totally agree with all, But Now I wonder, what will these two do, as both navya and anant seem to be trap in some misunderstanding.... Lets see and Hope both of them help each other in some or the other way and bring things to normal, πŸ‘
Hope they continue to do well... :)

hi mahi,
they have the potential, just crossing my fingers.

Originally posted by Princezz22

Hey Avu.
Exactly! They possess some uniqueness which appeals the viewer to just watch the show.
New , yeh!!But Still they are superb so far.

I know right!! They do have some uniqueness in them and even though they are new..I think they're doing great!! I can't wait to see their college scenes :))