~~ Navya 4th april 2011 ~written update

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
                                  Hi  people  here is the update πŸ˜Š
                         first warm welcome to our navya forum 😊
                                 all the best to whole navya team😊😊

part 1

scene starts navya was typing  something in facebook aaj  a special moment  will change everything in my life phir  ya mey aam rahungi  ya meri zindagi (oh i dont know our navya is astrologer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  lolz )her mom comes  with phone navya,navya  our bubbly navya turns (ladki cute hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)   mom says tayi ji ka phone hai ,navya takes the phone and says pranam tayi ji  and she moves by the tym her mom see's her pc and sits to operate (aunti ji galat baat hai πŸ˜›) navya notices and says 1 minute to her tayi ji  in phone and comes to switch off pc ...her mom says  kya kar rahi hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰navya continues talking with her tayi ji.. her mom switch on  the pc  again (aunti ji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) navya keeps the phone down and she is taking her books for college her mom ask why you switched off the system ,navya says im getting late for college so...aunty shouts when you were sitting taab dheyr nahi huva kya ,navya says  kuch nahi just i was checking msg's by the tym phone ringing sound comes (video conference yaar ) navya panics she says her mom to move from system her mom ask's y i will check she says kyaa  ma y  you 'r getting so intrested in my life (beti she is ur mom ofcourse intrest hoga )πŸ˜† she sits and checks and says did i ever asked you wat you speak with gupta aunty always mom says we were talking about you only (how cute mom ,u must see her expressionπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ) you people are our life  ,navya smiles at her mom,navya checks her friend ritz  comes in video conference and says jaldi chalo navya today  is very important you know  ri8 ,navya stops her and says mom bi hai ider see ....and her friend says hai aunty ji,navya mom says ritika  i can see you clearly ,show me your dress ,rithika shows and says how is my dress aunty,navya mom says wow so cute but where is shaal(duppata) ritz says aunty tis dress dont have duppata ,and says navya to get ready  we should go college soon navya says i will wait for you down navya closes  pc.... her mom again try's to switch on and she sees ritika photo with a boy, and asks navya who is that boy with ritika,navya is shocked  and  try's to change the topic ma.. why you want to know all our secrets .and her mom asks his he ritika's bf  navya says  even though i will not say to you you will say to whole colony πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is just her frd , and her mom ask his  he your frd too and started to give lecture  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† navya  says no he is not my frd ,i dont have any boy as frd  her mom ask y  what is kami in my beti (aunty ji aap bi na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) navya says whenever a guy speaks too me  i feel shy so, mom says this is not your kamzori its ur sanskaar and  says laako mei koi ak hogi joh meri navya key saamney tik sakey,navya says u will support me only ur  my mom na... and hugs her ,
dadi ka introduction she is doing pooja  and gives aarti to his son(navya ka papa) navya is ready to college and she sees dadi and asks prashad dadi asks where you going she says college

part 2

dadi  was blabbering  ... and she says if i was in your fathers  place i would have  finished  your marriage by now..navya says you only agreed after  finishing studies you will open this topic  but you started now itself (navya  darlz all dadi is same πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) dadi says pud likay kya pahaad thod legi tu ,lot of boys will come to see you with degree ,navya gets tensed and  ask's her for prasaad she says  close your eyes  first and pray when navya closes her eyes  her mobile rings πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she cuts the cal  and prays god..then dadi gives prasaad  again phone  rings ,her dad notice  she again cuts and says  im late i have to go..dadi ask whats going on...... dadi understands everything 😑😑 navya says  nothing  dadi  nothing like that ,again phone rings dadi looks at navya's father ,navya attends call its ritika she asks  where r u ,y dont you attend the call,today's  is very important  open the door  navya is shocked  ...to see rithika in.... dadi asks who is that  ritika comes in... (beti tu mar gayi πŸ˜†)  navya mom says  looking so cute ..dadi calls her to take prasaad ,dadi was about to keep tika on her fore head she says i have alergy so put it in my hand πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they both were about  to leave ..her father calls navya and warns  after college come home...today kuch bi ho sakta hai (valentines day hey na)  she says ok papa scene shifts  ritz  and navya going to college by car....navya was saying  why you were doing modeling in home...ritz  asks y dadi  didnot liked my dress kya ..navya says  ya ya  she liked  so much next tym amey milney bi nahi degi....😊😊 ritz  says  if things works out  we will not get tym to meet  also ...navya was teasing her haan haan you will forget us kya...ritz says ya i will not join behnji like ladkis'(she is pointing navya) navya says you r behnji ,ritz  tries to wipe  navyas tika and says kya pata aaj tujey bi koi miljahey  navya blushes😳😳 and says i don't want to do this things  ritz  asks what make up  .😳ya pyaar ...navya says dhono πŸ˜†..ritz  says pyaar karna nahi padta  ho toh ho jaata hai navya smiles ritz says  the day when u fall in luv  navya stops and says my papa will shoot me and that ladka πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.ritz asks navya phone navya asks why ritz says charge over navya gives

part 3

navya gives and says talk less if  phone comes from home means cut your call ,ritz says  ok and  switch off navya's mobile and keeps in her bag ,😲 ritz takes her tissue paper and  wipes  navya's tika  college scene now:car comes in .. her third frd entry she says  im waiting for you both so long u ppl r late  .and notices  ritz  dress and says  she looks cute..shall i call ambulance for ranveer .ritz says thanksi will take care of him and she looks at navya and shouts y u didnot wear red navya says  papa was thinking whether to send me to college today or not and u say me to wear red,today nothing is special to me ,at back ritz shouts and says wish  me best of luck  both hugs her and says best of luck ,and apty says aaj ka diin tumey hamesha yaad rahe ga bacha ritz says mujey kya ham sabko yaad rahey and they whisper happy v day (such a cute frdship)  scene shifts to navya's home  dadi is asking about someone when he will return navya mom said in few more days ,dadi asks  navya also  goes out of city like him kya ??? mom says no after college she comes  straight home dadi says that good....and she asks  what was deepak (navya father) saying in morning navya mom says  aaj valentines day hai  so.....dadi starts  her blabbering after studies  do her marriage otherwise u will also suffer ...navya  mom is like   scene shifts to college navya and her frd are walking in veranda ,apty ask did u brought him gift  ritz shows the gift  they said so cute apty whispers to navya doh mahino key pocket money  ek hi jatkay mein 🀣
ritz says  im not even sure whether he will say or not apty says  you tell πŸ˜†πŸ˜† both says  pagal hai kya  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ranveer comes  with flowers apty says  navya im really worried   navya asks y she says  in our group first tym someone is gonna have bf  ...ranveer comes and says hi and hi ritika ritz asks when you came he said just now ,and gives flowers and says happy v day ritz blushes  a voice comes  ranveer class  ah raha hai ??/ranveer says  i will come you go....navya sees secretly who is he ,apty asks who is he   ranveer says he is my frd ananth ,he is new to college ,navya is seeing him suddenly ananth turns (blur image) navya see's him continuosly(i cant explain it nice entry u watch it) and scene shifts phone rings in navya home ,navya dad in phone he says to switch on tv and see there some gundas were shouting against v day celebration navya father and mom worried navya father says he will go and pick her in college till then try her phone ( uncle phone kaisa legi that ritz switched off na ⭐️⭐️⭐️)

part 4

ritz  comes  with flowers gifts  etc....apty asks what happend did he said something ritz  blushes....apty shouts what  .....everyone sees navya comes and stops her and says  tu sach mooch pagal hai...apty asks what he said ritz says he want to take us to movie apty asks  y we..too ritz says i cant go alone  u ppl should come with me.apty says ok .ritz ask navya to come  uskey frd bhi aah rahey hai apty asks oh naya ladka bhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ritz says yes... navya smiles they both call navya to come but she says no...as she want to go home coz today is v day her papa too was angry ..ritz says ok i will leave u home scene shifts navya pap is driving the car fast .... and in college gals are coming out ..navya asks ritz  where is my phone..ritz gives her flowers gifts to navya to hold and she takes phone  (here comes  muskil) navya notices 25 missed call she panicks 😲😲😲 ranveer comes  apty and  ritz  moves..navya is trying her papa in phone ,navya notices   gundas  and shouts ritz by the tym ranveer is attacked..navya runs  major gunda  comes  and stops navya  and he sees flowers in her hand and misunderstood he shouts at  navya navya 😭😭...nvya  dad is stuck in traffic ..that gunda  is gonna  slap navya by the tym a hand stops (here comes our hero😳😳 ) he throws the gunda down navya see's  him  he turns  and asks  r u ok 😊😊 navya was 😍😍 bg plays   navya is not answering him...they both  look at each other ..

part 5

navya thinks  this  is that kaaz pal in my aam zindagi .now it looks like evrything changed now  (same dialogue  which said at opening) that gundas catch  hold ananth one man runs to him and says he is so and so grand son.that  gunda leaves ananth by the tym navya father is coming .that gunda is shouting at navya  he only gave u this gift and flowers  navya says nooo gunda says u should have told to ur father he is ur bf 😑😑 by the tym navya father comes and says navya ....and she is shocked papa 😲😲he see's flowers and greeting in her hands  and see  ananth ,,,😲 uncle is angry 😲😲

episode ends in navya face

precap:  navya says listen to my word plz  ,papa shouted y i have to listen ,navya papa  says  dont go to college here after

well  i rate it as 7/10

do hit like button

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey yamuna u r here..............................nice 2 see u here 2.....................thanzzzz fr ur lovely update
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: doot

hey yamuna u r here..............................nice 2 see u here 2.....................thanzzzz fr ur lovely update

yup preethi  , after ccbm im active here only ............... thank u darlz😊😊😊😊
NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nicely written .. πŸ‘
well,,, hoping for another gud episode
tamanna_aktar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really loved it.........................
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow gr8 job..thnkx 4 de update