Uravugal

Title song scenes ( new)Bhavna,Sree&Balaji Pics Pg 4 - Page 2

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Atinamma...

Ethanai characters vandhalum...Eppadi storyline maarinalum...one thing that will never change in uravugal serial is this........

Dharma Adi for krish...😆😆

Adi yum vaangittu mannippum ketpar krish....Maha Maamanidhaan🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail

Thala nemba danks...

aahaa...indhamma indha look vidudhE, another DP in the making?... Why (Y.)Vijaya? illayaam - K.S.Jayalakshmi - thanks RP.

Sathiyam...idhu sathiyam...

Edited by eclat - 13 years ago
amudhamanian thumbnail
Wonderful work atina mam. Thanks for taking so much of effort to upload the pictures. 👏
A big hug from me.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gaya krish unite again.. 🥳

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by geethak2006

hi guys 

can you all please upload the new pictures,,,,

Originally posted by amudhamanian

can any one post pictures of the new title song

thanks to every one ..but I think i should give the credits to geethak2006 & amudhamanian  and to you all who requested and wrote about this new title song.....

Sincere thanks for all your comments.....

Edited by atina - 13 years ago
atina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amudhamanian

is it true archana is going to be replaced?

Yes Amudha it is true...since Archana ( Gayu ) is pregnant....she is not able to travel up and down Bangalore/Chennai...for  shooting....So she is quitting and will be replaced by Bhavna...

I think this is she...( But I am not really sure...I will confirm it soon)

Edited by atina - 13 years ago
atina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hareramk

How did you know the upcoming scenes?

Extraordinary efforts to capture those pics and uploaded the same for us. Thanks Atina madam.

Whoever is viewing these pics, kindly acknowledge the efforts made by Atina madam. I really feel like writing this statement. Merci Bouquet madam.

How did you know the upcoming scenes?

Are you talking about these pictures and those scenes...if so...these are the new title song scenes...and from these pictures we can guess to some extent.....like in one of the pictures...we can see Chittu's tummy so bog......which means I don't think she will be hiding this fact for too long.....

This woman is a trouble maker  during SUda's wedding time

and so on...!!

Extraordinary efforts to capture those pics and uploaded the same for us. Thanks Atina madam.

Oh thanks you ...so much I am honoured....as I wrote in my above post...the credit goes to all of you too!!

Whoever is viewing these pics, kindly acknowledge the efforts made by Atina madam. I really feel like writing this statement. Merci Bouquet madam.
awe...that is so sweet of you....Thanks again!!
Please tell your friends and family about us and make them to become members here....!!
hareramk thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina madam. I am pleased.

You captured from title song where they put  actor actress name? where do they put whole bunch of upcoming scenes in between name display? oh... my goodness, then it must be very difficult job, you are capturing very short scenes. Thanks again. As you explained, I will also try to about new story line from these pics.
atina thumbnail
thanks again....oops I forgot to tell you how I captured the shots....!!

In USA almost everyone has the DVR feature...so we cfan out all our fav progs in recvordong...which means we can watch at our convenient time.....and we cal aslo rewwind, FF and pause....

As you told ...yes it would be so difficult to capture as it is running...since each scene is shown only a second or even less......so what I do normally.....I play the scenes ( in this case..the title song at the beginning)  in slow motion.....and sit in front of the TV very patently.....and take pictures.....Actually I took about 3pp pictures...and then I edited and took the best ones only since ,many will become blurred since it is slow motion......
atina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ahilakaran

Gud Effort...  Thanks Atina....

Hi Welcome  ahilakaran.

Please keep visiting us... and have fun here making friends within no time....!!