Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome atina..evLO ivLO porumaiyO? I am stunned.
hareramk thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: atina

thanks again....oops I forgot to tell you how I captured the shots....!!

In USA almost everyone has the DVR feature...so we cfan out all our fav progs in recvordong...which means we can watch at our convenient time.....and we cal aslo rewwind, FF and pause....

As you told ...yes it would be so difficult to capture as it is running...since each scene is shown only a second or even less......so what I do normally.....I play the scenes ( in this case..the title song at the beginning)  in slow motion.....and sit in front of the TV very patently.....and take pictures.....Actually I took about 3pp pictures...and then I edited and took the best ones only since ,many will become blurred since it is slow motion......

extraordinary patience. thanks thanks......thanks again.
amudhamanian thumbnail
U really have so much patience mam. millions of thanks for the effort taken by you. u r awesome.
geethak2006 thumbnail
thank u so much for the pictures..........
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eclat

Thala nemba danks...

aahaa...indhamma indha look vidudhE, another DP in the making?... Why (Y.)Vijaya? illayaam - K.S.Jayalakshmi - thanks RP.
 Sathiyam...idhu sathiyam...

yes....eclat you and RP are 100% correc t..I just coonfirmed with GB about the name...it is K.S.Jayalakshmi thaan......!!!
You are telling about the look thaneh? did you notice in the scene....at one point...she is  in kalyana mandabam....swinging hqands across gayu's face and kathifying? hope the dialogue will not be the same..." neenga naasama poga...unga kudumbam velanguma....etc)😡
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
atina thumbnail
Originally posted by: atina

Yes Amudha it is true...since Archana ( Gayu ) is pregnant....she is not able to travel up and down Bangalore/Chennai...for  shooting....So she is quitting and will be replaced by Bhavna...

I think this is she...( But I am not really sure...I will confirm it soon)

yes...I posted wrong Bhavna's picture......So the correct one who is replacing Archana ( Gayu) is teh one who acted as Shakti ( WIFE OF sREE) in Megala......
Here is the picture of the correct star....

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pictures Atinama.

I  think Swetha may loose the baby or some thing. She looks so upset. May be that ill make her change to a Villi I think.

About this person replacing Gayu - so the previous couple reunite hamn. For some reason I don't like her may be the character made me hate her I think. Hopefully she does a good job. Although the title songs look to go for a long time - may be another 3-4 months???

Any other guesses Rojakka?

May be rajendran makes Murigan go to Jail???
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Couple more observations...

See that ravi sad face Dadikkara ravi.

Also Gowri's baby is sitting in her lap. Did the baby grow older.

Atleast no babu in the scenes. happa.
atina thumbnail
Bhavna's scenes will start coming around third week of may...OR SO....( news from GB THAMBI)

Pictures sent to me by GB too....!! Thanks GB....Good luck to Bhavna....We have seen her in Megala pairing with Sree...In fact they both look cute as a couple...!!

New Director Balaji...wqtching the shots....

Edited by atina - 13 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sweatha vedra looka patha she is going to turn villin.
we have used to see her in that role earlier.

Bhavan's face from one angle resembles Archana's.