Apr 5th 2011 - Written Update !

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Since Uma is busy and there hasn't been any update...had some time on hand and hence updating ! 

Mod's please feel free  to delete this if the designated person updates today!

Part 1:

Anandi discussing her move to Mumbai with Bhairon and Basant. She is still not sure whether its a good idea. B&B convince her saying even Daadisa has agreed this time on her own, so it is a good decision and the only way to bring Jagya back. Gehna backs them up saying, Anandi was able to convince everyone in the house when Jagya wanted to go to Mumbai, so she is confident Anandi will also be able to convince Jagya to come back to Jaitser. Anandi agrees, but asks B&B to call Jagya and inform him...Basant says there is no need to inform Jagya as he would definitely be happy when he will see Anandi in Mumbai ( Really? again same mistake πŸ˜† ) Anandi is concerned and is in deep thought.

At night, Anandi again in deep thoughts, remembers her last visit to Mumbai and Jagya's behavior, she remembers Jagya's words and decides to call him and inform him..the phone rings, no answer. Anandi again concerned.

Part 2:

Next morning, Jagya admiring Mumbai skyline from the rooftop, Jagya's voiceover in the background says "This is my world, this is where I belong, I was born to be here and one day I'll be famous in this city, That stinky village is not mine, thank god I left that "narak"  behind and came here" and then he opens his arm and says -  "Yeaaaa Mumbai, mujhe apna le"  (I found this scene and dialog very funny πŸ˜† )

Scene changes, Jagya and Gauri very happy they got admission for MS in the same college, Gauri says God heard her prayers, they both can now study together. Jagya says if he had not got admission in the same college, he would have been working there as a "Chaprasi" so that he could see Gauri everyday !πŸ˜†... one of their friend joins them and informs that the hostels are full and hence they have to look for a house outside. Gauri worried, Jagya says this is even better, now they will not have to worry about any deadlines and can meet freely whenever they want. He flirts with her and says they can even stay together. Gauri says NO WAY. Jagya then tells her right now she is thinking with her brains, she needs to think from her heart ! (Majnu kahinka πŸ˜† )

Part 3:

Daadisa cranky since she did not get her morning tea..she shouts and calls Anandi...Anandi brings tea..Daadisa says since Anandi is there only for few days she has to teach Gehna and Sumitra to make tea like how she does. Anandi gets emotional and agrees.

Anandi comes to the kitchen and tells Gehna she will help her in cooking, Gehna says..they will not allow her to cook now onwards as she is gonna be there with them for few more days. An emotional scene between Gehna and Anandi

Precap: Daadisa dicing onions and has tears, Anandi asks are these tears only because of dicing onions ! 
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Divs,

Thanks soooooooo much for the update! Jagya is gone case. Anandi is in for a huge shock!
divmath thumbnail
πŸ˜† Seriously...Jagya ka dimag satak gaya hai....did anyone else find that "Yeaaaa Mumbai" dialog funny....I was almost rolling on the floor 🀣....what was the director thinking....full on Bollywood movie style πŸ˜†Anandi will definitely be in for not just Huge but a Rude shock ! Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 the update, maine mummy se 2000 ki shart lagayi for jag gauri marriage
i hope ho jaaye , mera kuch toh faayda hoga yeh serial dekhne seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 and why the show is moving at a snail paceπŸ₯±
i hope anandi ko ab pata chal jaaye jag gau ke baare mein , yeh hide n seek bahut ho gaya
divmath thumbnail
@intruderfast

πŸ˜† Dont worry you will win ! ...........even I feel Jag-Gauri are gonna get married in the near future, albeit this time it will be legal........even otherwise they are already married (if you go by traditions - according to the show) πŸ˜† ...so you already won...congo ! 
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail

🀣what was that ae mumbai apnaa le mujhe🀣who does that

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

@intruderfast

πŸ˜† Dont worry you will win ! ...........even I feel Jag-Gauri are gonna get married in the near future, albeit this time it will be legal........even otherwise they are already married (if you go by traditions - according to the show) πŸ˜† ...so you already won...congo ! 

oye haan unki shaadi ho chuki hain ,bet to mein pehle hi jeet gaya chalo ab bonus mil jaayega
vaise she is so angry at this track she thought jagya anandi ke paas waapis aayegaπŸ˜†
main bolta raha aisa nahin hoga. ab maa mujhe bolti hain teri kaali jabaan hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank God we now know why Jagya acts this way.....He doesn't use his brains...thats if he has one.🀣
sudss thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

πŸ˜† Seriously...Jagya ka dimag satak gaya hai....did anyone else find that "Yeaaaa Mumbai" dialog funny....I was almost rolling on the floor 🀣....what was the director thinking....full on Bollywood movie style πŸ˜†Anandi will definitely be in for not just Huge but a Rude shock !

thanks for tht awesome update divs...  and really nice to know u too felt the way i did...  tht scene was  yuckkkkkk... too much of drama, n the awkwardness was clearly visible on jagyas face πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£but the silver lining... i luvd the "catching the sun in his arm" shot...  the crimson sky, the setting sun, the silhouetted haath -  tht was very fitting and aesthetic. the backdrop was perfect... only if they had left out the monologue that preceded πŸ˜ƒ

anandi!!  poor gal, she is still after him?? he is out of his mind, anandi better take an ambulance along...  and btw, what happened to DS??  some one hit her on the head or what??  i was πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² πŸ˜²... anyway, good tht shez learning to express πŸ˜ƒ der se hi sahi!!
divmath thumbnail
Yeahh Nisha,

Barring that "Aeee Mumbai" dialog...the scene was shot really well...The skyline and catching the sun..was captured nicely....to an extent his monologue was going well...till that opening arms "mujhe apna le" wala scene...that was Hilarious !! somehow I felt the director was trying hard to depict SRK style ! πŸ˜† but it didn't quite work out...