-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
im ew to dis.. so plz excuse me if i am wrong.. or not completely rite!!

the epi starts with akshi chatting onlyn till 12. she notices dat its too late, n she tells her frnd payal dat meet you tomo. she den shuts the laptop n changes n sleeps happily.

next morning wen akshi comes down, she notices that no one has dun the pooja yet.. she wonders wer are every1... just den gulabo comes. she informs akshi dat very1 is in the hospital. akshi shocked! gulabo says that dj was not wel and dats y dey went to the hospital late at nite. akshis room was closed.. dats y she wasnt informed... akshi is in complete  shock!

she is about to call rashmi wen the singhanias come (with singhs on their heads๐Ÿ˜†). she asks dj howz he. bm replies.. sab bhagwan ki kripa hai. bm dj exit.
she asks g3 y didnt she inform her. g3 says that dnt worry everything is f9 ๐Ÿ˜ก nandu rashmi n g3 exit.

rb tells akshi dat dj wasnt well last nite. he had cough n couldnt breathe properly. dats y they tuk him to the hospital. he tells her not to worry.
just then naitik arrives. akshik tells him dat naitik u noe? dj is not wel. naitik replies angrily dat i noe. at nite, every1 was busy. they were worried about dj. every1 knew. akshi says that no one informed her.
naitik tells her that he himself had called her to inform her... but her cell was busy. akshi says dat  i didnt noe u had called. naitik says that if anythin wud hav happened to dj.. e wud never hav forgiven himself or akshi. dey then go to meet dj. they ask him of his health. rb says that he is f9. doc gave him  some medicines. dnt worry. akshi apologizes. rb says it wasnt ur fault๐Ÿ˜Š
they go their room. sad akshi, with tears in her eyes๐Ÿ˜†, starts unpacking his luggage.. n gives him his towel n clothes!

naitik changes. they go down.. dinning table.
g3 n bm havin dinner. akshi comes wid dinner. g3 bm go. akshi starts serving. naitik says aap bhi khaa lo na... akshi says mujhe bhuk nai hai... she is cryin. naitik says aap meri taraf dekhiye. akshi goes away cryin๐Ÿ˜ญ.. to the garden/lawn...
naitik follows her.wen she sees him.. she wipes her tears.... he notices her crying...

meanwile.. g3 sees the door of their house open. she comes to close it. she overhears naksh conversation.

akshi says.. dese days im feelin so alon. hes busy in the office... she is alone at home.. wid little work. dats no 1 to talk to. dats y she tries to join classes make frnds.. to keep herself busy. she apologizes... again.
naitik says it wasnt her fault. he was very tense. dats y he shouted at her.. unnecessarily. it was his fault. she says no. it was hers.. she goes on... she says that after the batwara.. m i not this ghars bahu??? i m nuthin to this house or wat?? g3 feels sad.

naitik supports her.. he says that after batwara.. he also feels alone.. its lyk unke ghar mein ajnabi ki tarah rehna๐Ÿ˜ญ... they hug each other after more moaning... g3 feels emotional.. epi ends

PRECAP.:: g3 says doc ne soup bana ko kaha hai... lekin mujhe nai aata. bm says akshi ko aata hoga... g3 goes to akshi n naitik.. in the garden.. naitik asks how dj.. g3 says that he cant hav the food hes advised to have... akshi says that she if u need any help.. plz tel her

im sry if i missed anythin or anythin of thhis sort...
Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for updating n it was quick๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by nishi755 - 13 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup.. im updatin in parts only... 1st part.. 2nd n 3rd..
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
very quick update thanks,epi was emotional...u did a great job!!thanks again!!
when im watching the epi n its so sad i tend to forward it off esp if im on pc..lol
--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnk u for such fast update! .. =)
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks stuti well done great Job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
naksh were awsome today and i felt sad seeing akshi crying
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Chutki... you updated so fast hhh.... very fast... & very very well done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ You did a fab job... I feel sad for Akshi... that Girl hasn't got anything from thier in-laws except taunts & kitchen work... poor girl... I feel bad for her... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hope you don't mind me calling you Chutki...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update thank you stuti.
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u. Looks like they r finally mmaking an attempt to rectifyying the situation
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey stuti u r so fast,jaldi hi update kar diya yaar.but im not that much fast der4 late comment kar rahi hoon.2days epi was just awesom.naksh r so gud.im cried when akshi did.very very touching epi.thanks 4 d quick nd beautiful update.