Navya

Awwwww such a cute scene

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey All ,

My first post in this forum

I just loved how they showed Choti si Navya and her baba scene and used it in present context...... very nice .........

I understand her fathers struggle , he trusts his daughter but at times trust shakes over a small misunderstanding , ....... well his trust for her is out taken by his fears ...........

Love

J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
the father should have atleast listened to her.My parents trust me and always give space to express my views.
TitansFan thumbnail
Jo, the way he was humuliated and his mothers ka tadka made him sulk in his fears ......... if he didnot want to understand or trust her , he would never go to her at that moment , he went there on his own , and he  is not just confessing his fears ......

trust and fears both are making him restless
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Is Mumbai like this?I always knew that Mumbai people are very modern and they give all kinds of freedom to therir children.Never knew such a big issue can arise just because of celebrating V-day.Even the politician are against it!!!!!.Are Mumbai people that conservative?
TitansFan thumbnail
Ya  , even political ppl are like that , Baldakar and all , well one live in mumbai doesnt mean they have to be open minded and all , every one are different ..........
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
The way hindi film portrays Mumbai and the way Hindi soaps portray Mumbai is quite different.I am confused actually how is Mumbai.

Navya's father is making a mistake by not letting Navya to go to college.It will make Navya frustated and ultimately there will be a distance between parents and children.
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey that was reaaly a very cute scene iliked it
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
I was watching this scene with my mom.When the flashback was showing  mom said  my papa used to do like that when i was small.I cried silently.😭 Because  just before I had a small fight with my papa .so that scene touched me a lot.

TitansFan thumbnail
Jo. movies and shows are different ....

We dont really know if he will stop her next day , i dont think he can do it , he is soft and that issue wil be solved at dinner table .............

rock8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i guess dis wut da point of dis show
how sum peeps parents r like Navya's dad
dey don't trust der kids n worried about society