Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Na not KKR, RCB. 😳
Yes I do. He's such a sweet, passionate & hardworking guy! πŸ˜› Plus he took that catch in the semi's. πŸ˜‰ And he's sooooo handsome! 😳

yup he z a sW*Hrt............😳

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by aiswaryaaa - 13 years ago
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bhinder.thind

No way .. you are not the only one πŸ€£ .. exactly, his action is so inappropriate .. they way his action is bowl for sure gonna be straight and york ... My friend and bhabhi's all were smashing malinga's when he got sachin and sehwag out .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bhinder here 

i bet the whole fans are smashing him n i am on TOP crying like hell n heck when Sachin is out n felt like killing mallinga,really the place where i brought up with my dad n bro n cousins,cricket is the religion,ppl think like girls dont like or know cricket but how wrong is that with me n many i bet,but yes non of my bro or cousins cry when some one is outπŸ˜† damn i am a girl after all
nice meeting you bhinder😳
@aishwaryaa,i like virat too but yes i like him more off field at present n a bit on field there is much more to achieve for him,so i save my fanaticism,also he did said that they need to carry out sachin burden,i hope he does in future,though in my heart i knew there will be no more Sachin i still want him to do his best for Indian Team
nice meeting u n will catch up with u soon some other time😳
Edited by bary - 13 years ago
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Swathi   m one of your victim πŸ€£ I used to think that girls don't really like cricket and so .. But after being here since yesterday I think, My thinking has changed πŸ˜³  Crying?πŸ˜• why thats so? 
When both of them got out ... everyone about 22-24 (friends and their wives)πŸ˜†As I live In Australia by self , started saying that Its over Now .. i was the only one saying that we will won .. I have trust in Gambhir and Yuvi .. they won't let us down .. and see the result?? after winning, we been to city .. it was full it Indians Mostly PunjabiπŸ˜³πŸ˜† We brought Dhol there and jammed the roads .. did bhangra and yelled yo yoo 
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Only two things I'd add to this vid..India winning the WC and Kumble's 10 wickets

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyaABWp0JIg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
bary thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhinder.thind

@Swathi   m one of your victim πŸ€£ I used to think that girls don't really like cricket and so .. But after being here since yesterday I think, My thinking has changed πŸ˜³  Crying?πŸ˜• why thats so? 

When both of them got out ... everyone about 22-24 (friends and their wives)πŸ˜†As I live In Australia by self , started saying that Its over Now .. i was the only one saying that we will won .. I have trust in Gambhir and Yuvi .. they won't let us down .. and see the result?? after winning, we been to city .. it was full it Indians Mostly PunjabiπŸ˜³πŸ˜† We brought Dhol there and jammed the roads .. did bhangra and yelled yo yoo 

i do like name swathi but i would prefer swetha,my name anytimeπŸ˜†
oh many ppl think girls dont like but we actually like them more than them after its boys out playing there sweatingπŸ˜‰i am just kiddingπŸ˜†
crying,i am shocked when sehwag out at zero i know he wont be long coz of his extremely quick shots but i am shocked then n when sachin was out i am too shocked to control,it is my mom who consoled me saying Gambir will play well though she dont know a thing about cricket,she is like the one who is there will play well,i am like gambir is so not in form n we cant trust solely on yuvi if there is no one to support him properly apart from raina,she is still like i am saying na,he will play wellπŸ˜†
oh India Ka Bhaja Australia main bhi wah wah,thats cool
oh i need to stop coming back,damn concentrate swetha,concentration if not u will flunk the examπŸ˜†
bhinder.thind thumbnail
@Swetha  uff sorry Ma fault πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah Exactly same things were going here ... I was consoling about 20 odd people .. just give a thought that what would be my condition?😑 πŸ˜† but when we reached around 150 everyone started appreciating πŸ˜† Yeah When Dhoni came up the order everyone was like "why he came up? yuvi should be ..he will get out now or then (In Punjabi) and I was having feeling that dhoni will do well tonight .. πŸ˜† so yeah We won the match ... I had a sore throat till Monday... everyone watch cricket at your home?😲  

πŸ˜†yeah study well otherwise your teacher would have to consider put next exam on IPL πŸ€£
bary thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Only two things I'd add to this vid..India winning the WC and Kumble's 10 wickets

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyaABWp0JIg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

oh my kumble,i miss him like hell,they are some one like legends of cricket
DADA taking off his shirt,man his passion is so felt
Irfan Pathan,i thought Dhoni should have taken him but i think Dhoni is always best at his decision especially seeing Sreeshanth form,i dont blame him for not taking Irfan even though he is one heck awesome fast swing bowler
Yuvi,what can i say man,i am all over in love with him that time for his off field attitude too,also he was in some zeal that time,i so pity the bowler,it like damn for him,poor himπŸ˜† i fielder one is look He is like No ways n the Umpire man he is like defeated n raised his hands up
T20 is like best series ever,India is like up when no one thought it would be,T20 format is suddenly famous so fast in India,see this match of Ind-Pak,i lost all my nails eating with tension,damn T20 is unpredictable,see sreeshanth catch then,i so love him to not like him for his one poor performance,i hope he will be back,i love how team supported him in the last finale of ICC,one wicket n 6 runs 4 balls is some thing like easy cake but all izz well at end with the unexpected catch
Sachin,no words,also he is been all the 50 overs with a match with Aussies,now how awesome is that n he made his first century over Aussies too
ok i am seriously screwing my exam,thanks to my mam n her postponing,i saw the finale but i dont want tomorrow to screw up
awesome vm n awesomest song CHAK DE INDIA
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Na not KKR, RCB. 😳
Yes I do. He's such a sweet, passionate & hardworking guy! πŸ˜› Plus he took that catch in the semi's. πŸ˜‰ And he's sooooo handsome! 😳
[/QUOTE]
yup he z a sW*Hrt............😳

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[/QUOTE]
What a cutie 😍 ❀️
Lucky he is only 22! πŸ˜‰
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

What a cutie 😍 ❀️
Lucky he is only 22! πŸ˜‰