Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

AB Jr= Abhishek Bacchan

🀣🀣fittemooh eh c? i was expecting something big ... kehnde aa na ke Patteya pahad nikleya chua πŸ˜†πŸ˜† From name, I thought a red carpet star or f-people but πŸ˜†anyway, I know he been to sachin;s house na?? πŸ˜† 
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Seeee I am not the only one πŸ˜† 

Yep he had been to Sachin's house, but they showed nothing of that. πŸ˜† Just a sweet & nice IV of Sachin! πŸ˜›
Edited by -Untamed- - 13 years ago
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
by the way we should number the CC nah? its 4rth i think? 
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
n anku, yaar baki jo CCs hoke gaye unki link 1st PG pe aad karo na!

we may wnt to look back n enjoy!
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Originally posted by: anwaya

bhinder i m really sorry, uptill now i was thinking ur a gal couse 99% janata here are galz! sowwie! πŸ˜”

In order to stop confusion, I think I need to put my picture up πŸ˜† how to do that ? πŸ˜• and don't worry you are not the only one .. other one is just right up or below you πŸ˜†
4th or 5th? We should ask Anku that. She usually comes around this time, right??
bhinder.thind thumbnail

Seeee I am not the only one πŸ˜† 

Yep he had been to Sachin's house, but they showed nothing of that. πŸ˜† Just a sweet & nice IV of Sachin! πŸ˜›

Sachin is always been sweet .. might be fond of sugar like me .. every time i ask for coffee on cafe, get 6 sugars .. they are like πŸ˜•? and I am like thats why m so sweet .. πŸ˜†they reply fair enough πŸ˜†

Yup, You are not the only one .. and I think others are confused as well whether m gal or boy 
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes him only! πŸ˜† He has been my pyaar for 3 years now
Am having a tough time deciding between the two. I have to see more of Virat's IV's to decide. 😳

Arre Bhinder it's on the main forum page. Something like AB Jr went to visit Sachin....

oh ok all d best den.....
really hard 2 decide...

Originally posted by: bhinder.thind

Sachin is always been sweet .. might be fond of sugar like me .. every time i ask for coffee on cafe, get 6 sugars .. they are like πŸ˜•? and I am like thats why m so sweet .. πŸ˜†they reply fair enough πŸ˜†

Yup, You are not the only one .. and I think others are confused as well whether m gal or boy 

Sachin's a sweetheart <3

See the thing is that people use to MAINLY discuss Indian TV shows. And as far as I know, guys don't discuss TV shows. That's a girl thing. πŸ˜† Of course we do have sports and stuff, but the majority is of the shows only.  Tongue So the misunderstanding is normal :))
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/39591/yuvi-bhajji-react-to-afridis-comments

Yuvi, Bhajji react to Afridi's comments

"If Indians were not large-hearted, they would not have made so much of progress and delivered groW*H," Harbhajan was quoted as saying by the Press Trust of India news agency. 

Yuvraj Singh's reaction was more tongue-in-cheek than his team-mate's. "Pakistanis indeed have very large hearts which is evident by their generous gesture of dropping so many catches against India during the semi-final clash," Yuvraj, named man of the tournament, told The Times of India. 

"India would not have gone to the final had it not been for Pakistan's large-heartedness!" 

HAHA! LOVED YUVI'S COMMENT!🀣