Episode 2 Analysis

Batameez. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello, Folks !
How-do-you-do ?

I'm from those people who drop a line, but today i am bouncy. The fact is i'm very lazy to write but, as the time goes I have to give up my practice & participate ! So,if u r ready to bare me & deliver u r time to my views.😛

I Personally felt bad when navya's father, Mr.Deepak was insulted badly in front of multitude. But no choice, I appreciate his patience for hearing  the politician(I want to steal some patience from him🤣 ). He accepted his insult as well as his daughter's without smacking the politician. Not to ignore that he is politician & Deepak is from middle class & respected family who minds their reputation. I don't understand who granted them license to insult a person ? Nevermind ! Equality differs.

I loved Anant's attitude when the politician came near him 🤪. He called Love, a garbage of society? & Called himself a garbage cleaner 🤣 I pity his position  🤣

Helpless, Navya. Mother is always special, she is the only  creature who stand by when the world shows it back. In the very first episode i thought her a spy ! but she is MOTHER ! Love the way she trusted her daughter. Dadi  she works as oil in flame . Pathetic ! I generally respect the old beliefs & opinions but even this dadi should  try to follow modern world 🥱🤣dadi? modern world ? ugh ! no connections . no expectations. She has got universal knowledge 🤣 Kyun ka Dadi ke haath peele kerde ?*jhoom barabar jhoom*Daddi jee ! mauke pe chauka 🤣Daddi jee ! too much even u haven't seen wot have happened & ur ceasing ur bahu ! Chureil . Dadi is killing me with her voice  Saas 

Poor father lost his thinking ability.😔 Man this show is getting interesting  Ah-Ha ! see ! finally ! wasn't that too early that they came to know truth ! tai tai fish😆 Satyanaash ! 
🤣

Mr. Deepak scared me then ! BOING BOING ! calm down dadddy. . I'm worried about u r Blood pressure  & daddy cool's dressing sense is A1. t-shirts are so exposing him🤣 I know u wanna cool but luk at anath He is happy that he isn't that cool yet so HOT ! simplicity dad 

He broke that ILY cup😔 that was ritika's first ever gift how could u uncle jee ! iska badla zrur legi ritika .😈🤣 bahut mahegna parega🤬 

So, its time for Anant's family. Anant's baba jee ! Jai ho ! Jai ho ! aap valentine day per gyaan de rahe they 🤣 I didn't understand anant, was he scared of that babu mushay ?I like Anant's mother. Is this family Gujarati ? & OMGG not to forget their mansion. its beautiful

Jai Ho bharati nari ki 🤓 they so well know their husband.Omgoshh ! the cute little baby . this scene was so lovely, pure, sensitive & delightful. the baby girl was so appealing & the way she avoided seeing her father.😍Zenith of cuteness 😍 Kudos creative's ! Oh baby, u stole my heart 😳

Anant in white kurta was shimmering 😍White color took me to world of dreams !  Nevertheless, i'm back to my own world !

So stay tuned, Baba jee was Hyper shyper ! lets se wot happens. I hope they don't drag it. eager for some AnYa scenes

So here i shutdown .Ample of my torture 🥱

Lub
Sara
Edited by -Cupidsfriend- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
wow...what a post dear...
lubed it...
luved the analysis and ur emoticons too
Awesome analysis Sara!

totally agree with ya!
Too lazy atm.. to write much! 🤣
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey sara😊.....ur analysis was super cool....my favourite too was the scene where navya's dad tries 2 sort out things wid her...and the bgm in that  scene was really awesome...and also i'd like 2 say, navya and anant have really expressive eyes, it speaks volumes about their innocence, thoughts, feelings etc etc.....
and anant's white kurta...well no comments...i'm just following you to dream land....😉
all in all, a good start for navya....but its more important to keep the momentum going....
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey....cool analysis!! 🤗
sizzlingDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ cupid ur thoughts were egjactly same as mine.
Loved ur analysis. Keep posthng dear.
applegoldcoin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey.....Thanks for sharing....loved the way u expressed emotions with each angle
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing analysis sarzie loved it really :)