*Chellameh April 2011 Updates archives*

Posted: 13 years ago
friday 1-04-2011
friends pray for our Indian team to win the finals.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Today epi starts with Bell coming to Snakes house and calling for Rathna. By Snake's venom dialogue, he comes to know that Rathna did not come to home after her tuition. He then ask Snake to give the sweet box ie., bomb box to Rathna. Now the bomb box was landed in Snake's house🤣. Snake keeps the box in one corner.

In CM's house everyone (Rathna grandparents, Pearl, CM, CM father) are eagerly waiting for Rathna's arrival with Bell. However, Bell came home with free hands. Everyone questions him and he reply them that Rathna not yet reached home and also he searched in her tuition centre and in Pearls house but she was missing. Pearl starts to cry. CM says that she will call Rathna and gets the information from pearl that the phone was taken by Snake. At this situation, CM does not know what to do and ask Bell to search properly in her tuition centre. Rathna grandpa (GP) also goes in search of her in his house. Bell asks the help of Vasu to accompany him.

Bell and Vasu in same bike comes in search of Rathna in her tuition centre. Vasu gets the information what Bell got that Rathna went out after her tuition at 10 o' clock. Bell decides to go and search in her friend house. GP goes to Rathna's friend house and get the information that she was upset at the morning and after her tuition, she was waiting outside the tuition centre. GP asks the girl to inform him when she comes to know abt Rathna. After he left the place friend's mom, ask her to keep her mouth shut, as this will be a police case.

Anjali calls Sathish and tells him that Rathna is missing. He gets a FB of Snake and his MIL talking abt the kidnap. He tells to Anjali that he will come to the place and before that; he has some work to be finished. (May be he goes to Snake's house or his MIL's house). He informs his Anni that he is going to CM's house his Anni begs him not to go out because her husband instructed her not to leave him out of the house. Sathish ignores her words and leaves the place. Anni inform this to DC. DC who is in full tension calls him but he cuts the call as DC will not allow him to go to CM's house. DC decides to go to his house.

Now Sathish in his car goes to finish his work and other side they show Snake waiting for some one (may be Beach) and Gomathy reading a newspaper and giving a look to the bomb box. Finally the screen shows direction CJ Basker.

may be sathish will be the victim of this bomb attack or DC.
next week they will show Rathna's kidnap and the bomb wont blast for atleast for 2 days

Edited by Rishi87 - 13 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Friday 8-4-2011
Y I got this epi to update 😭😭😭😭
DC and his wife gets ready to move to CM's house. DC gets a call from Beach and beach give him the information that Snake has been arrested for kidnapping Rathna. and also tells him that  to inform snake that he will forgive Snake if she accepts the truth that she is the one who kidnaped Rathna. Sotta DC promises that he will inform snake and will make there relation strong and close without any gap ( inside he is planing to seperate). Also thanked beach to having faith on him.
In the police station DC using his power talks to Snake personally. DC tells Beach is a selfish man and he had made u to settle in jali and calling me to help u🤢. Snake doesnt disown her enanga and resecues him by telling that he is a good person but his surronding pepole are making him to do so. ( u are the person surronding him my dear🤪) Snake cries again that she didnt kidnap Rathna and begs him to realise her from the jail as she cant live in this place. DC stands up from his chair and he have a FB
shocking 😲 shocking 😲 shocking😲

DC is the one who kidnaps Rathna. Actually Rathna was standing in the corner of the street with deep thoughts DC stops his van and informs his assitant that she is beach's daughter. she look good so on.... (I dont want to explain this DC's filthy dialogues😡). he enquiers Rathna and Rathna also gives her style of answers to him and also warrns him if her attai comes to know that he is  enquiering her in nadu thereu then her attai will make him kaima. DC gets irritated and ask her that she must be the person behind Snakes horror cut sorry sorry hair cut. Rathna blings and escapes from the place when her friend comes on her way. DC informs to his assistant that to follow Rathna to her tution.
Back to present
DC tells Snake that he will help her if she accepts for his deal ie being his second channel. Snake some how try her level best not to be a second channel for DC Bcoz she is a one man's second channel. but her efforts become useless. She cries out I thought u are a good person. (how can u expect him to be a good person when he is ur teammate.) DC blackmails her in every chance that he will make her free if she accepts and also send Rathna to her father. Snake understood that this kidnap was excecuted by DC but DC tackles the situation by telling he will use his power to find Rathna. And also adds that she cant live in this place till night. Finally Sneha cries out louder giving him a signal that she is ready for his deal. (first time I really felt sorry for Sneha 😭 but for her mistakes this is also a lesson... and this lady wont realise her mistakes).
DC with his victorious stupid donkey smile leaves the place by adding that he will find Rathna and make CM to be the kidnapper.
Finally they show Rathna in a place and that bomb box inside the car Abbpa ippova kanna katuthe
Freeze
Edited by Rishi87 - 12 years ago
*Chellameh April 2011 Updates archives*

Chellamey Updates,

6th April, 2011- Wednesday..........

🥳🥳🥳🥳Snakekku Diwali Dhamaka Aaappu🥳🥳🥳

Everyone in CMs house sitting sogamly. Pearl faints. CM offers some water. Chitmaams starts his lecture (Yov!!!!!Nee vaayi vechikittu summa irukkamaatiya??? ) Says CM is responsible for the Pearls sogam now. CM is thiru thiru muzhiching. Chitmaams continues. He says that CM should stop involving in others matters (Idhella nadakara karyamaa?? Vere edhavadhu irundha sollu . Naa keppe!!!!)Vadai comes in rescue of CM (Makkaleh!!Dont think that he has paasam on CM.He has his reasons). Vadai shows his hidden anger on Chitmaams. He says to stop non-sense talk and behave like a elder man. Chitmaams kku fuse out. Vadai says that If CM is wrong,Chitmaams is also wrong since he has sent Amudha with a third person(Vasu). Vadai and Chitmaams exchange their words. CM controls Vadai. CM and AV declares that Vadai is a child. He cant keep anything in his heart. Manasukulla Edhume vechikamaata - Kotto kottonnu kottuva  (Idhenna Mudiya kottradhukku???? ) Chitmaams is unhappy. Comes out. CM and AV konjing him'''''.

Two Police constables come with some books and says that they have got some clues. They hand over those books to CM and tells that they found outside at Rats tuition centre. They suspect that someone has kidnapped Ratna (Police eppovum late nnu teriyum..Aaana Viewers vida Lateaa irukaangle???) Pearls finds out that they are Rats books. Everyone is shocked. CM reads something from book written by Rat 'Snake's men are kidnapping me again in a car' Everyone is shocked. Decides to go to police station. Now Our CM starts telling how to do investigation to Police (What do you think of her ???? Erkanave SENTHAMIZHARASI aache!!!!!!!!) She tells police to call Beach and Snake to the station without informing about the books.

Beach and Snake stationle aajar. Everyone meratufies Snake. But ,Snake is stubborn (Irudeee, unakku innikki Sivaratri dhaan) Inspector shows the books and handwriting to Beach. He says that it is her daughters hand writing. Snake senses something fishy. Top and bottom shaking for snake (Tappa ninachikaadeenga!!!!! I mean hands and legs) Finally Inspector reads out what Rat has written in the book. Further to Snakes disappointment, CM says the First kidnapping story which was seen by Suresh, Electric shock to Ratna and also Snake slapping Rat infront of Bell and Beach . CM tells that if Beach has real father paasam, he would have'''''.. Palaaaaaaaaar  Beach gives a strong palaaaar to snake. (Happada!!!!!!Ethana naala kaathikitrukom,,Gud beach👏👏👏)

Beach says to Police 'Enna seivinglo enakku teriyaadu, I need my Ratna ' and leaves. Snake starts Overaction. Pardons Beach not to leave her.  Recites 'Nga Nga Nga'  Rhyme once again. But this time, he is not in a mood to listen all these rhymes. He goes out leaving his Juliet.

Juliet utter shocked.

Inspector orders the Constables to take Snake into the cell. He says he will start the visaranai after having Biriyaani (Chicken biryani, Mutton biryaani or Snake biriyaani??????????)

Snake comes to CM. Says 'Idhukell neenga badhul sollavendeedhu irukkum'

Our CM says 'Badhul thane.Ulla po Neriyaave Kidaikum'

Bomb pathi enna kekaadheenga. It must be in sleeping mode Or else like DC who doesnt do his duty correctly

Edited by kittykrishna - 12 years ago
Hi all,

Seeing as no one has updated yesterday's episode I am taking the liberty to do so!! 

Update for Thursday 7th April 2011

CM, Beach, Pearl, her mother and Bell all leave the police station.  Pearl follows her ennanga and says since you now know Snake's dhandavanam, thandavanam please come back to us.  She falls at his feet saying that she has done lots of wrong in the past, please forgive me and come back to our house.  Pearl's mother says that we have spoken bad things about you - please forgive and forget and come.  Beach impassively looks at them and says that I have done my duty as a father but this does not mean that I will come back to you all.  He says that Snake has undergone the worst torture a woman can endure thanks to CM - her hair being cut off is apparantely the ultimate avamanam!!  He says that he will never leave Sneha and that she has done a lot for him.  CM pleads with him and says that she agrees that Sneha's hair being cut was a great paavam (aamma seriyana paavam thaan mudiya vetitu theruvula sutta vittitanga - thalaiya vettirindhaal aachu indha karumathodu munjiya paakaama thappikalaam!!  Ivangala mannikkave kuudadhu!!) CM pleads her useless brother that you are such a nallavan (Appadiya??  Endha angle lendhu indha ayya nallavangala theriyaranga unakku CM!!)  leave Snake, trust me I did not arrange for Sneha's hair to be cut.  Beach for once talks in a well mannered way - says CM let my daughter come home, I will then take a decision.  All walk away

Three adiyal looking women sitting - Sneha sitting in between with her mouth closed with her saree.  They are all in a cell.  The three women start teasing and scaring Snake and Snake all horrified that the women apparantely use their cell as two in one  toilet and bedroom !!  (Guys the look on her face was comical - must watch!!)    The three women threaten her and Snake gives away her earrings and watch.  The women further misbehave and Snake calls out for the inspector to help.  Women tell her that he takes maamul from them so no use.  Snake rushes to a corner and all three women hit her left right and centre. 

In between there are scenes of Ratna shouting and crying for help and some person's leg is shown.

CM's house -  Vadai comes and for his talk to CM I hereby award him with the title of Mr Sensible - He was the star of the day today!!  CM briefs Vadai on the happenings in the police station and tells that Beach slapped Snake in front of everyone.  Vadai says that this problem is now going to grow bigger and bigger and finally it will blow up in your face only.  He says that any problem in CM's family - CM is the one who ultimately pays.  He says that you are so busy with all this problem solving that we are not even able to take care of our child - We had arranged a function for our baby look how it ended.  CM as usual mazhupuffies and says that all I want is for Ratna to be found.  Vadai says that Ratna will be found and Snake will not be kidnapper - It is someone else - He warns CM that Snake will now wreak vengeance on her with redoubled vigour and warns her to be careful.

DC's home -- Dc's wife comes up to DC and says that Anjali called and that Satish is now with her , updates DC about the trouble with Ratna, says Satish is now at CM's home and will come later and that we should not call him anymore as he will not pick up the phone.  DC as usual earth, sky jumping asking why Satish is not coming.  DC wife asks him to go to CM's house and help them in finding Ratna.  DC initially refuses then thinks to himself that better that I go personally and bring Satish back before the bomb goes off.  Says to his wife, lets go and both leave.

Beach vettiaa walking up and down the length of his house.  All of CM's dialogues and Snake's dialogues at the police station are playing in his mind.  Beach looks thoughtful and worried.  Scene shifts to the police station where the inspector calls out for Snake to come out of the cell.  Snake comes crying  says that these women are torturing her and requests for another room!!  Inspector yells at her saying this is not a five star restaurant.  Asks her to tell him where Ratna is.  Snake says she does not know - Inspector hits her a few times, Snake screams rising and Inspector urges the constables around him to hit her with their sticks.  All converge on snake hitting her with their sticks and Snake screams and cries,,,

Lastly, Ratna is shown bound hand and feet and the profile of another person shown (looks like a adiyaal - this is someone we have not seen before).  Ratna crying and shouting out for help...

Thodarum....

Edited by serials2010 - 12 years ago

Thu Me

Apr 14th Special programs ??

Nithya unakku macham di.. 😳