~** Priyanka Bassi akka Kaya*Appreciation Thread*~

Posted: 12 years ago

Priyanka Bassi a star actress on Television has made a come back by the show Rang Badalti Odhani and once again she is in lime light. What should I say more about her, the characters she played tells a lot about her.

A Lady who is ambitious and she knows how she can achieve what she wants. She uses all means to achieve her target. Her target is to become the most famous actress in Bollywood.  She had been given to her father, who was a small actor of his time. Her mother was bahoo of Khanna Family. Sheena craved for her mother's love who dumped her, she wanted to show her that she can be the best even without her support. She knew how to show off, she knew house to impress others, she knew how to make an entrance, she knew how to evade baddies.  She has everything in her to be successful and which made her presence on screen more and more effective. Sheena married the millaniore and became the producer finally.  She was Sheena a beautiful combination of mind n beauty. She has been nominated for the best debut in female category for this show.

It's time to talk about the most famous character of Indian Television of "Naina Singh Ahluwalia". She was strong, determined and brave. But this was not the real Naina, the circumstances made her like that. She was lovely, bubbly and chirpy Naina to whom his brother used to call "chuhiya". She was beloved of his brother Naveen Singh Ahluwalia a Captain in Indian Army n later he was called as a traitor and killed in an encounter when he was trying to escape. Naina totally transformed after all of this incident in her life and vowed to bring back the honor of her brother Naveen. She took admission in KMA (Kanchanjanga Military Academy) and from day one she tried her best to prove her brother's innocence and his picture on Wall of Fame.  She got the best mentor Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhwat ( Rajeev Khandelwal)who used to be the best friend of Naveen. His chemistry with Rajveer, Huda, Alekh & Pooja was the centre of attraction. In the journey she lost his mentor ( later she realized that he was more than mentor, he was the love of her life) but still her determination gave her way and she proved that his brother was a martyr not a traitor.

After the long gap of 2 years she is back to hit the screen once again.

She is here on Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani as Samaira, the one of the oldest friend of Shantanu ( Karan Tacker). They were the members of a band "Square". Her old love Rahul ( Manish) was one of the member of Square who left her only because of the reason that he was not that much rich as Shantanu was. Sam has now become an event manager and now she is planing Rahul's marriage and she has confronted Manish many times till date. And at last when she was not satisfied with the way her character is developed she quit the show to rock again.

Her new avtaar will be as famous as she is i hope. Just one line says all for her "Picture, abhi baaki hai mere dost" πŸ˜‰

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 12 years ago
thnks for the AT...........

plz can any one make pics of kaya

glitter text generator by GlitX.com

1. Mahak (Vartika)

2. Neetu

3. Swetha (sv003)

4. Drishti(desaiprachi07)

5. Versha(varshita)

6. Arpita(arpita25)

7. Shreya(shreyamathur18)

8. Preet ( preet09)
Edited by Mahak Sinha - 12 years ago
thanks a  lot for this thread mahak......πŸ€—
add me too in the members list......

congo guys on the st thread of priyanka......πŸ₯³in surya forum...

i'm sure we will go fwd to many more threads in future.....

love
swetha

I am happy that u finally did it. πŸ‘

Add me in the list too 😊
Edited by desaiprachi07 - 12 years ago
very nice di and thanx for the threadπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I think Vartika request kar Preet se may be she can make siggies with that. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Neetu thank u for the pics lovely one.

I think siggies should be made with it.