Navya

Bekaboo Navya ---indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Bekaboo Navya

The latest offering from STAR Plus is the new show Navya which is about a young and vibrant girl. The promotional track of the show, Bekaboo, reflects her outgoing spirit, perfectly.

Popular Bollywood music composer duo Vishal-Shekhar, created this catchy track that has already become very popular with the youth. Singer Shilpa Rao lent her voice to the song and the lyrics are written by Anvita Dutt.

An excited Navya (Somya Seth) says, "Bekaboo is a lively track. I remember being in a trance when I heard it for the first time. The song is perfect for our generation which is very bekaboo. We don't have any control over our emotions! It represents our spirit and attitude towards life."

Navya feels honoured that Vishal-Shekhar who have composed music for films like Tees Maar Khan, I Hate Luv Storys, Dostana and many more, have composed the promotional track of her debut show. She says enthusiastically, "I feel so lucky that Vishal-Shekhar composed this song. They are one of my favourite music composers. They've done a great job and I am thankful to them. Whenever the song plays on the set, my co-stars and I leave everything aside and shake a leg to Bekaboo."

Catch Navya every Monday-Friday at 10 pm on STAR Plus.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Wednesday, April 06, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1575/bekaboo-navya.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Tanu...
glad to see u here dearie...........

and thanx for sharing jana
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@armu: thanx for sharing dear

the track truly rocks!!

shirlys thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.  
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for sharing :)

nice article and i like the song..it is crisp.