Wednesday Update - 06/04/11 Husbd Vs Wife Special

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Shubba for the Update! Very nice side comments!๐Ÿ˜Š

Aiyoo! blade and dragging episode today. Another ear bleeding episode from GW2๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคข. MM slaping Padma was the only good scene๐Ÿ‘.

Padma is another money minded creature๐Ÿคข. She has all the time to bother Thulasi before her marriage and now more intrested in the house doc after Thilaga returned it, but never cared for her own son Mohan๐Ÿ˜ก. She totally ignored him and failed to watch even the change in his behaviour.

Why did they give sad BGM for that Mohan Idiot๐Ÿคข? That guy really does not deserve Kalyani. Big appu's waiting for him.

Anand track was another crap!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I think everyone will assemble in TA house on Friday episode only๐Ÿ˜•.
Thanks Shubba Akka for the Lovely Update plus Comments for this Mokkai Episode!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...your Update was more interesting than the episode by itselfโญ๏ธ.

What a draggy Episode...i don't even know what to write...at-least 1st part was somewhat better than the other two...where is this Anand leaving just like that?  bar to drink with police uniform?.

Padma's parts were too long and her sarcasms were even more annoying...Mohan is getting withdrawal symptoms and its not taking revenge on TA for slapping....so tomorrow and Friday Aapu to viewers and poor Thulasi?...only thing that was cutest in this episode is that cat's meowww and the way it looked that joker police.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks akka and *bows* to you for updating a 3 part mokkai episode.

1st mokkai - Anand with cat... i think kumaran sir has run out of ideas.. they are bringing creatures into the show.... he didnt even spare the cat from the mokkai.... so next will be eli, erumai, maadu... den the maadu will muttify him and he'll land in hosp..... and then shyamala will unst his loweeeee for her............ story over. ๐Ÿ˜ต

2nd mokkai - Padma panam mokkai.... i think charu gw and padma shd get married and tear each other's hair and kill each other for money... :)

3rd mokkai - kadhal paduthara mokkai... yen kumaran sir, anubavam pesutha....????? vera story e kedaikkaliyaa..... but atleast good that mohan is tryg to change his habits, even tho its mokkai.. ๐Ÿ˜›

I want my old TA and Thuls back...... poraaaaduvom poraaaduvom, iruthi varai poraaaaduvom... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 Thanks shubba for the update.๐Ÿ˜Š 

bujima  track   was very irritating to watch.onenu'charu..track..Illana'bujima'track'pottu'kollunga.kumaran. ๐Ÿ˜ญ  Well  anand  is getting what he deserves and today anand  part .. was more which  made the episode boring. Coming to padma'one more selfish creature in the serial'.inthugu'payan..nelamai..Theriyama'kathitu..irruku.๐Ÿ˜ก Kalyani should not marry this'drug..addict mohan.enavo mara try panran..let's wait &..see .

The thendral magic had' ..actually..disappeared'.now. It's very irritating to watch these mokai..tracks.   Dir'these tracks are not all going along with the main tracks.๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
I have a question to this Shyamala....she told that she cant even see a mosquito getting harmed...how come she wasn't bothered about her brothers/dad harming others and doing drug business which spoils many people plus there are bunch of adiyaals @ her house...if she is their uyir...wont they stop doing all those if she say so?๐Ÿ˜•...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks Akka for the superb update with funny comments ๐Ÿค—.

Mokkaiyo mokkai episode 
thanks subha for the update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

loved the comments in between the update๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธ

hmm mokkai episode
en director sir ippa ethuku ananthum poonayum intha story ku romba mukiayama
hmm intha padma really irritating .
analum enga porumaya romba sothikrenga director sir
vera enne persus kekka poren tamil-tulsi ku nalla track kodunganu kekren ithu periya thappa en sir ippdi punish panrenga
reserved for detailed comment
Edited by anuu2010 - 13 years ago
@pearl - padma is a way better than GW...
Padma is now bothered about her own money.....
Aana charu voda athai is ekkathudan poradi boreaadi nammala verupething for other's money and she wants hers also...what a money devil... 
Ranking vecha...whos most money minded

1.GW
2. Anand
3. Padma.

And sandy me too joining gosham - poraduvom poraduvom nalla episode kaga poraduvom..๐Ÿ˜†.......
.ilata podara episodes a paathu nondhu poi manaporattam nadathuvom.....๐Ÿ˜†
Sandy aanalum kumaran "Verupetharar my lord.."๐Ÿ˜›
final a "Entha nari...nontha nari" thaan namma case um seekirathula....sir athukulla TA va velaiku anupunga plsss....๐Ÿ˜›

BTW sandy...how can three women marry de...๐Ÿ˜ฒ...aana ithungala namba mudiyathu...senchalum seiyumm,,,,,ushaarrrr
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks for the Update and Funny comments Shubba akka!!

What a mokkai episode!!!

T&T ethiir paartha!!! Anand monologue with the cat ippo romba thevaa!!!

Matter-a poddu odaikurathuku ivala neramma enn podu illukurra Padma??!!!

Wast episode!!!