BV - Apr 6th 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago
Really nice episode today...Daadisa was soooooooo sweet.

DS preps to makes something in the kitchen. She remembers Anandi's shararat and antics from the past and cries. Anandi comes there and tells DS that she will cook and to tell her what she wants. DS says she wants to eat tomato chutney since none of her bheendni's can make it well. Anandi sees that DS has tears in her eyes and asks her if she is crying. DS says she was cutting onions. Anandi doesn't believe her. DS says she is not lying and to check herself if her nose is swollen. Anandi says it is swollen a little. DS looks guilty. Anandi feels very sad.

DS softly says even Anandi likes the chutney, so she will make more for her too. Anandi is touched. She hugs DS and cries. DS cries as well. At the lunch table, everyone praises DS's chutney. DS makes Anandi eat and feeds her herself. She tearfully asks Anandi to return home with Jagya. Gehna sees this and feels bad. Anandi hugs DS and cries.

Phooli notices a big crowd at her house. One of Phooli's father's (PF) creditors demands his money back from PF. PF begs for more time. Just when the creditor is abt to hit PF, Phooli stops him. The creditor leers at Phooli and indicates that she can pay off the debt in a night. Phooli is about to to slap him, but he stops her. He snatches her salary and talks cheaply abt Phooli, telling her to use her youth to earn money. Phooli and her parents are disgusted. The creditor leaves. Phooli and her parents are upset.

Meanwhile Anandi dreams that she comes to Mumbai and goes to Jagya's college. Jagya receives her happily and he tells her he was waiting for her. He takes her along to a house and says its their house.. She wakes up from her dream and is sad.

In the morning, Anandi comes to school and finds that Phooli hasn't come yet. Gulli comes there and Anandi asks about Phooli. Gulli tells her the previous day's happenings and Anandi is shocked.

Precap : Couldn't see it. Feel free to post if you did.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Precap was : 
Phooli's mom in law suddenly arrives at their door and says I want to take you back as my DIL. Just accept my other son. Phooli looked completely shocked,

I loved DS today. She is such an amazing actress. While feeding Anandi when she tenderly asks her to promise to bring back her Jagya and came back to stay -  it was so touching ! Anandi was sobbing away and DZ had no tears but such a lot of emotion in her face.....it was a total treat to watch !
Edited by hooked - 12 years ago
Precap-A women is talking to phooli's parents"jeevan sudhar jaayegaa phooli aur mhare chore kaa  jab woh mhare doosre chore se naatha kar legi" phooli,family and anandi shocked...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Dadisa was really sweet to anandi today,after this 4 year leap she seems  to cry a lot -jagya's  behavior has hurt her a lot and  now she believes anandi will bring back him to haveli....๐Ÿค”,  seems DS has finally mellowed down a bit..   -amazing actress is  surekhaji๐Ÿ‘..As we hate angry DS we equally love this  emotional dadisa .....
So finally it looks like that are introducing the Natha Pratha track. it will be interesting to see the reasons for performing a Natha Pratha for phooli rather than a normal widow remarriage.

I second, that the DS-Anandi scene was very touching. its amazing how DS goes through these strange phases and then reverts back to her old self.
JaAn scene was gud too.... wished it wouldn't have been a dream!
Thanks for the update !!

Loved Daadisa-Anandi bonding...so emotional and touching.....Surekhaji is a fab actress....hats off to her for portraying this character...sometimes lovable and emotional...and most of the times rude and heartless....she does justice to both !! awesome !!....Anandi on the other hand continues her crying spree...no change in expression whatsoever ! sigh...

I felt the whole dream sequence was unnecessary and boring !! it looked forced...as if we didnt know that Anandi lives in a wonderland....(those 100's of pictures of Anandi on the wall was sooo funny, I mean who does that? ๐Ÿ˜† ) 

I want to see what exactly this natha pratha is and what will Phooli do....will Anandi save her again? hope she does....
Even I felt the dream sequence was fake. Jagya looked a little too eager.

Natha pratha is an old custom where a widowed woman is made to marry another relative...usually the first husband's brother...

Knowing they haven't reached out to Phooli all these yrs, something must be wrong with the younger son for them to ask now.
that's so obvious kii jagya real me achanak se itna nahi badlega.... but still i like it!

Natha Pratha.... that happened with Gulal.... she got married with her younger devar, Kesar! (Gulal.... that serial is too of sphere origins naa?? ๐Ÿค”)
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Even I felt the dream sequence was fake. Jagya looked a little too eager.

Natha pratha is an old custom where a widowed woman is made to marry another relative...usually the first husband's brother...

Knowing they haven't reached out to Phooli all these yrs, something must be wrong with the younger son for them to ask now.

Yes just got to know about this custom...sar56gesh explained it in another thread..however I am waiting to see how they will show it in BV...as you said, their younger son might have some problem...something must be wrong hence they are taking this route of natha....poor Phooli !! hope she is saved from this evil custom ! she deserves better things in life....
Had hoped  our phooli would find a good life partner but seems  phooli wiil herself decide to accept the nathaa for her family as was said  in SBS video....
Remembering little anandi  telling jagya "find a good beend for phooli from one of your 
friends "..Sadly  no jeejusaa  to rescue phooli ,lets see if anandi finds a way...๐Ÿค”