Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF:Milan/part34(Last part!)-pg143

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

hello everyone

new to forum and to ff also so hope u might enjoy, if enjoyed i wil continue...

Part -1

Ahem is happy (which wil make viewers sad)😆. Finally he smells freedom in the air. Nani will leave within 1 week time and he can get his life back,his room back ,yes his room not theirs and this time

it wil be final that he wil not  allow that girl into the house ever again. It was very kind of him to even

talk to her in a nice manner, she even wont deserve his attention.

oh really!!!!!!!!

OH not u again.Not my inner voice here also

Oh Ahem wat a golden heart u have!!!

seriously do u tnk so, den go and jump into a river

wat r u considering urself  male Teressa!!!

shut up!!

yes dats all u say to Gopi and u consider urself as talking nice to her.

With her silly mistakes what should i say to her, keep it up!!

And anyways wat if i even talk to her ,will she understand me, she takes whole 1 min to open her 

mouth, always dead slow, wat if she maintains household can she ever match up with me!! dnt read newspapers,d nt knw d politics, dnt have any ref with the outside world, dont have any interaction,so dumb and simple.

she dont even knw how my laptop works😭

oyr u going to make her president of india  

even i dnt knw dat u wil talk world politics wid ur wife

she is not my WIFE😡

acha den why always ur mom call her "meri gopi bahu" 100 times / second

dats wat i m sayng she is very clever. she made my mom turn into her side so dat i wil too listen to her bt no i wont listen to anyone regarding her.

oh nw she beacame intelligent suddenly den wat were u sayng like she is dumb and simple and blah blah

accept Ahem modi she is smart and intelligent bt in a good way

Never i am never wrong and i knw dis girl frm d begining. She is acting all simple  so dat she may stay . I have always make the correct choice and dis girl is not my choice.

Ah ego der comes it  ur afraid to accept dat u like her because  u thought her as a vicious person first . u made a mistake at identifyng a person , ahem lost to a illetritate girl is d thought which u cant bear...

but ahem how many times have u observed her secretly , how many times u showed ur concern to her ,think mr modi u r gettng attached to her.

no if dat wat is really happening den i wil change it . My decision is very firm and i wont change in it , i wil make her leave the Modi mansion and from my life forever and it wil happen soon...

Part-2

Rashi is roaming in her bedroom to and fro as usual but dis time burning with jealousy and humiliation and defeat. 

what tactics have i used to get dat sandook and now it went to gopi, dat gawar gopi who cant even write sandook spelling also got all the riches. and i Rashi the topper dint get anytng but blame and hard work and dat khagdi's tuants.

Now she wil start her "meri gopi bahu" ki jaap maala  and she wont  even let me see wat  dat sandook contains.

told her pyaari gopi bahu to keep it safe in her room  and dat gawar  as usual goes in ji maaji state.

even i always say ji kakiji but still i wont get any appreciation.

Rahi sat on her bed fightng tears. how i used to be the attraction of everyone, how people appreciated me but now all because of this gopi and now even ahemji is showing attention towards her. he even stopped scolding her!!

At dat moment Rashi phone rang and we all knw the single incoming call Rashi gets,

Mummy!!!!!!

Urmila heart sank hearing the despair in her daughters voice.

arey wat happend to my dikri did dat gopi did sometng else

mummy she got dat sandook. the sandook for which we took the whole trouble and wer the nick of being caught but alas it went to gopi mummy!!

urmi:kyaaa 

but when did dis happen and wat wer u doing in the house , cant u even impress dat doshi for that sandook haiii wat hav i thought regarding dat sandook but u hav poured all my hopes in drain.

Mummy how can u say such thngs to me when even i am in state of schock here. I was just evsdropping over nani room when i hear dat doshi telling to kakiji dat sandook wil go to gopi 

i was so schocked dat i dropped the whole tea tray and even my hand got burnt and also got scoldngs from kagdi...and even jigar ji is talking less to me...

arey nw from wer did dis jigar came from , jigar ko maar goli(shoot jigar away)

MUMMY!!!!!! how can u say such things regarding jigarji.

theek theek hai i am so angry on dat gopi right now dat if she comes in front of me den i wil beat her black and blue... k its high time now dat gopi should be taught a lesson such dat she will never forget. Flyng high in d sky knw i wil make her fall to the ground .

part-3:

maaji gave me dis sandook for safe keeping, but why, if maaji say so den i wil keep it but what if naaniji is going away hence maaji gave it to me. If naani goes away means its time for me to go too. But ahemji is not scolding me anymore maybe...

No gopi u already made a mistake dnt go der. if u try to come closer to ahemji once more he wil get irriated wid u so dnt make hasty decisions. I knw ahemji dont want me here so i wil leave and regarding dis sandook if i wil leave rashi ben wil gets dis sandook automatically.

i knw rashi ben likes dis sandook very much she wil get so happy and  she started actng responsible also . she wil be a  good DIL and also a  good wife  which i cant achive

The thought of leaving dis house made gopi heart clench but it is a decision she have to take for her ahemji. The remaining time here she wil try to keep everyone happy dats d only thng she knws to do and she wil do it.

Gopi vahuuu

maaji is calling i would better go and gopi not knwing dat tears have to come to her eyes wiped them and went down to make everyone happy

Part-4

Jigar was in the office thnkg abt rashi . wat happend to her nowadays. dis is not the rashi i hav knwon and played with. dis rashi is differnt and also strange. why she gets afraid whenever i come near her.

why she acts strange wnever i hear her talk on phone. at first der wer rashi tantraums which wer childish and silly .

but  now her silence is also disturbing and now a days she is afraid to meet my eyes. guilt is written in her eyes but why

whats happing behind my back is must to know.

Part 5

At the mm everytng was ready and everybody was to go to the afternoon break when rashi comes der excitedly and tells

my friend is gettng married and ders a reception going on in the eveng so if u grant me permission shall i attend the wedding plz"

hetal was happy to see her bahu excited about her friends marriage childishly and agreed her consent to go but koki spoke at the moment

but mota bhabhi it wil be evening and how can the DIL go in the evening.

But hetal wont spoil the childrens happiness ,"but kokila dez r children dey too want to meet their friends on special ocassions its not dat after gettng married u hav to stop ur indivial lifes and even we r there in the house na so dnt wory let rashi leave".

But mummiji,rashi spoke, i wanted to ask permission for gopi also...

everyone was schocked to hear proposal of rashi and koki immedialtely knew sometng was wrong," Rashi but gopi never went to coll na den how come she knws ur frnds ?"

Rashi knew dis question would come, mummy warned her so"kakiji but gopi used to come to my college during lunch so she knew my friend also . my friend requested me to bring gopi also because she too is fond of gopi"

Gopi felt elated after learning dat Rashi ben wanted her to go with her. She never made such tng maybe rashi ben is tnking of spending time wid me while i am here...

Hetal noticed gopi intrest and knew dat koki wont allow gopi to go so she wil fight today  for her happiness," k rashi take gopi also take care of her"

"But mota bhabi ",😲

No kokila not today i wont let ur old traditons destry our children happiness gopi and rashi wil go and i knw dey both wil enjoy..

koki looked at expectant face of gopi and made her tongue glued. How can i say no to her and how can i trust Rashi , maybe for dis time i can let gopi go, she once returned safe home wid rashi on holi. This time too it wil happen same and dey wont roam anyway 

k Rashi take gopi but listen onces she dnt knw the outside world as u do so better watch out for her samji gayi

yes kakiji definetly (i wil really take care of gopi)

dis was d one mistake made by everyone which changed the lives of the 4 childern of modi bhawan forever

sorry for the intro part but wanted to show the state of each persons mind.

PART2 - PG 2

Edited by shaina.sharma - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey shaina😊....lovely start to the ff...is somethin bad gonna happen 2 gopi? will rashi be careless in takin care of gopi?
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the new ff. really nice. please continue.
shaina.sharma thumbnail

yes der wil be a very nasty thing happen to gopi 

i knw it wil be a gloom tng to start but for the future ahem scenes it is a bit necessary

this incident is the main point of the story

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was nice plzzz continue soon
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum shaina and very nice ff
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome to the forum, nice FF, please continue soon.
sunshine33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi...very nice FF. Please do continue...you got my attention!
shaina.sharma thumbnail

tanks for the response guys 

i promise to update  tomorrow

magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow shaina... the intro was superb.. dunno wat is rashi gonna do this time.... waiting for the next update