BV 7th April Short Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Uma,

Was planning on updating later today after watching, but from what you have posted, looks like it was a boring episode. Glad I missed it!
It was not interesting but not boring as well.. the story is so predictableI miss BV
Thanks for the update Uma...

It was indeed a boring episode....dedicated to Phooli's  ex-mom in law's rant ! ðŸ¥±
guys what is nata pratha?????never heard of it before todays BV epi.Edited by sanjana121 - 12 years ago
Quoting from another thread...

Originally posted by Sar56gesh

It is a typical custom. It mainly made for widows that they can live wid another man without marrying him like live in relationship. Some money shud be paid to gal's parents or to the previous in laws in case if widow is living wid them. This money transaction is decided by panchayt and called JHAGDA. This custom is also applied If woman is married and wants to leave her husband and wants to live with another man then her new husband has to pay money to her previous husband in the form of jhagda. The woman who has done this custom is never accepted good in society and never got status of married woman. She don't got a good spouse as civilised man will do marriage only but if man is aged, whose 1st wife is dead, and some other prblms that who can't get a good wife accept this means. Dis custom made woman as a thing wich is sold publicaly. Those who are left by her husband have to accpet dis. Recently one case i listened dat one girl who is married in childhood left by her in laws before GAUNA as they were suspected of her character. Have to go in nata to a man have 2 children from his previoud wife. Dis custom more crueler when woman have to leave her children if she goes in nata. Recently a film produced by seema kapoor HAAT THE WEEKLY BAAZAAR having cast diya dutta,archana puransingh etc. Was based on dis subject only. You can also google it up may got more info abt dis custom.
Yeah i agree with all of you that it was a slow episode. I somehow feel that there is something more to the story reveled by Phooli's mother-in-law. she may be hiding something coz i feel that it doesnt make sense that they want to perfom a natha pratha rather than a remarriage for the reason stated by the prospective groom. Well things will be clearer either way in the episodes to come.
🥱🥱🥱🥱was this track necessary
Don't understand phooli's reasoning that if she gets a job her parents will have to listen to villagers taunts as if they won't taunt when she agrees to nathraa.....🤔.she should just have tried to get a job    instead she will agree to nathaa due to her stupid dad's emotional blackmail😡-hated that precap,moron😡 wants her to be somebody's kept woman...😲.
I feel phooli's mother in law is hiding something about her sons marriage and not telling the whole truth.After so many years her sudden concerned about phooli's well being doesn't seem real-somethings fishy here..🤔.....
seriously,was this necessary???and parents have to stop screwing wid their kids' lives for their "majbooris"..the children are to be protected,not sold off wen u need money..am sorry bt its disgusting..