Update for Thursday 07-04-2011 TA- Pass or Fail?

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks da Gunz for the wonderful update for a complete action packed episode..🤗
Its a real time exam for TA, to judge his mom,sister and his wife. 😕
So Now what can happen
1)As per the promo, TA is going to question Thulz as how she knew all these issues
Thulz would say she got the info from sudha or just be stern with her answers..

If at all she says the info is from Sudha, I am sure TA would go tailing his mom and would witness the treatment these ladies get from Sudha and bring them back here. What would he do if GW says thulz out and me in???😕

If she is so determined not to tell Sudha was the one who gave her the info, its better , TA will land up in more confusion. Man she has the saree for the proof and the ladies at Nits house knew all these as well. Its better Thulz asks TA to go on a mission to get evidences for what TA told and come to a conclusion. But will TA do??😕

2) What if Nits come back home or TA/Thulz calls Nitish?😲

Both mother and daughter will be on a toss and in streets. I am sure Nitish as well along with TA would be mad at them. How I wish this should happen.
Now its a real test for Nitish. Nitsh will now come to know about the issue why both amma and magal are not at house. Though they are hiding the fact about the money from Nitish, if Nits blvs them he would deftly be mad TA and ask about this..So both mother and daughter would get caught. Lets see.

However as of now I am sure TA would be mad at Thulz and I hope Thulz would still be determined as she is at present and not just cry when he scolds her. Come on Thulz u will be successful.⭐️

How I wished some maid was there at TA/T house and mind voice...OMG..now I need to dettol wash the entire house...😆
Its all in the hands of Nitish now...will Nitish be quiet on all even after seeing T being scolded by TA(even if we assume Lav convinces him like how GW convinced about money)
Will GW and Lav make someother stories to Nitish????😲

Either ways  GW and lav are locked now. Sudha for sure wont let them in. Wont she ask the reason for it. What will Lav and GW answer to Nitish. So even if TA is mad at Thulz. Nits will definetely come to know about Lav and GW. If Nit is mad at Lav....the selfish madam will thrash GW and bash her and even disown her and try to patch up with Nits. So GW in streets?????
Inga twist a vechu dont make TA idiot again........pls...its high time....
Thanks Gunthyyyyyyyy for the Wonderful Update with your Stylish Comment!!😃....you escaped from romance scene⭐️.

This episode was good (because of Thulasi) except that last 3min Buwana's track...its like some speed breaker. ithaan chance nu insulting MM & Thulasi thinking like she is some perfect woman😡. Stupid GW....she is talking like she is some mahathma...talking about being thankful to people....did she first know the meaning prestige and being thankful to others...Charu's house servant earns more than MM aam....aamaam evanga etho came from Bil Gates generation...and talking about money....this gumbal will come back...Sudha is better and will accept them aam...go and see, next week GW will bounce back to TA's house after seeing Sudha....i hope she doesn't....GW you are really going to be a veedu vaasal illaathavanga soon🤢....you deserve to beg in-front of temple  for cheating TA's true love towards you...she treated Thulasi as her daughter aam, GW is worse sigh...showing her self as too appaavi....Thulasi was too good but whats the use of being brave?....as usual when ever she talk back to people....it goes waste...

TA😡😡😡....whats wrong with you?...will you believe if you hear from your mother mouth itself or no to that too?😲....TA gave expressions like he believe Thulasi while he was in room...then he went out and supported his darling mummy....why evlo build up....on the whole poor Thulasi....TA are you  taking any efforts to find your lost brain?...i hope you do that soon before its too late😡, eppo TA & Nithesh will talk about money matter....eppo TA disowning GW?😕... Edited by Noxeous - 12 years ago

Thanks  GUNZ for the update😊😊 .Aiyooo ithu  naan ethiparkatha'twist.  Rocking episode. 😛Kuttimma was the star of the show.⭐️The  episode was so good all of a sudden super twist and tension for the viewers, Bravo thuls!!!.  Teacher   KUDUTHA.. advice work out..aguthe.👏 I f namma hero was smart he should call nitish right now and ask abt the money 'anna TA'seiya..matar...'amma..ponna..sokathula'...irrupar.😡

Thulasi  dialogues were awesome ....summa'nethiadi😉'GW'. was so scared after hearing money matter🤢.kudos to the diague writers. 👏Hope TA will understand her mom..thirutu..puthi.  and thurathufy them. nitish should ask abt the money matter to lav. Where are these devils going???. 

Piranachanainu'...sonnavudane..GW..otiruche. The magic  had disappeared the moment bhuvana''came... sigh

Mr.TA'...ippa..theriyutha'panam'pathum..seiyumnu. A Typical adage goes money plays an important role in daytoday life. Hope TA will understand this.
 I felt like slapping lav.. selfish'creature in the world. Hope she will get super aapu from  her  lovable hubby nit. Luckily lav took the money..since the money is gone '..nit will find out the truth coz he is a straight forward guy.  'but iam so worried what will thuls do  ???..if nit says he never gave the money..to kapathufy lav.  After seeing todays episode TA  has started to doubt about his mom intentions.  TA should act intelligently to find out his 'mom&sister....alpha..puthi'on the other hand thuls should  calm her hubby  and makes him to understand

what's happening around him. Iam eagerly waiting for the upcoming epi's🤔

In tomorrow's epi..TA is going get angry with thuls how she knew..abt..sari'lamp..Matter. Hope she never podukuthufy'her..anbu sister sudha.

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago

Thanks Gunz for the nice update with side comments!😊 

Bravo Thulasi👏! Hats off to you👏👏! Let TA believe you now or let him believe after something happens to you later and regret it, you poured all out and TA heard it👏. That lady now clearly knows that you can open your mouth to talk and fight bravely👏. Very impressed with Thulasi😉. Don't give up Thulasi.👏👏

Haha! GW, goto to Sudha😛! She is there ready to welcome you with open hands and welcome Lav with Aarathi😆😆. After getting kicked out from there, they are gg to end up here soon🤢😡.

GW did not even feel guilty or shocked for a sec. I am expecting too much😕! She is a big drama queen who can put drama for each and every lie. The way she spoke to
MM without any respect was totally atrocious😈. She really proved that she is a gutter today🤢.

Hopefully TA will believe Thulasi now but will find the reason from where Thulasi heard all these from😕. If he doesn't want to believe, there is no use of him regretting and crying later.

Nithesh please come soon.😭 I think he will come only after GW and Lav comes back here (most probably after TA brings them here). It all lies in Nithesh hands!😕

Excellent acting by Shruti and she stole the Show!⭐️👏

Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the updates Gunz and the comments!!!

Tulasi stole the show today!!!!!  I loved how she just exploded all her anger out at GW and Lav when they talked so cheeply about her father and her family.  Go Tulasi go!!!

It's also good that Tamil heard everything.

The best reaction was the shocked expressions from GW and Lav.  What liars they are!!!  Omg....especially Lav just stood there and did nothing.  Atleast those two are out of the house!!!

I have a feeling though that Tulasi rushed a little too much.  She told everything but does not really have much proof of everything as Tamil hates Sudha.  I hope Tulasi does not say that it was Deepa and Sudha who told her everything.

I really don't think that Nitish will come back home tomorrow.  His wife and partner in crime will probably call him and tell that Tulasi kicked them out of the house and insulted her and he will believe her and just go to Bazari's house.  By the way....Sudha is going to be shocked to see them all there now.  Hopefully Periappa comes to TT house and asks where is Nitesh and takes them back home.

Tamil will definetly fail tomorrow.  He will yell at Tulasi for no reason even though it was his mom who started it.  I was expecting the fight to start today but Kumaran just had to show Bhuvana.  Oh well...more weekend tension for us as I don't think everything will be shown tom.

Congrats Sruti...her expressions were good and this episode will be memorable to me.
Next week somehow I feel there will be a big drama in front of Sudha's house..in presence of all members of the house....Puvi,sudha,lav, GW, and TA..(Nits s doubtful here)

TA would scold thulz and tail his mom now...
what if the fight becomes big and the suitcase breaks open and the money lavanya hid comes out....how i wish this should happen..😉

Now if nothing happens as such and imagine Lav and GW are brought by TA back to his place. If Nitish comes back and asks Lavanya or TA about the money......they are caught and in this case TA wont show up what Lavanya did to TA and would manage to Nitish. And as people are coming from Nits house L and N would go. So Lav would get her set of treatments from her MIL. Important thing here is...TA will know what is GW and Lav which is more important than they landing in streets or N and L fighting.
If so TA will blv none other than T and either not chase GW for the courtesy matter she said once, she is his mother...But I bet he will not even talk to her and so will be thulasi and this would be the best punishment for GW...lets c.....He will never ever forgive either of them...😡
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
thnkas gunz
loved your comments in between .

really intha tamil enna seiyaa poran gunz sonnamthuri plz tulsi tamil ah gw kooda anupidu intha payan ehtayum purinchukave mattan pol irruku .

lavanya enna ponnu iva sontha annaukey throgam panra omg tulsi sothapita tamilku theriama illa gw ah scold pannierkanum . omg tulsi spoiled it now what will tamil do . kumaran sir dont seprate tamil-tulsi plzz
Originally posted by shubba

If so TA will blv none other than T and either not chase GW for the courtesy matter she said once, she is his mother...But I bet he will not even talk to her and so will be thulasi and this would be the best punishment for GW...lets c.....He will never ever forgive either of them...😡
I agree with you😉. But, has this lady changed after TA spoke in the court and in the hospital after the court scene😕? Noooooooo. This lady will never change😡. Even if she is just let to stay in TA house without these ppl talking to her, GW mind will start working on some other criminal stuff/activities again and will start her drama after a small break.🤢
Thanks Gunthy for an awesome update on a fire cracker episode..... I liked your title very much...
TA - Pass or Fail (Really wish TA pass)

Todays episode star is Tulasi ⭐️...Good job that you didnt keep quiet , listening to all crap that GW says....but at the same time its really sad that TA didnt listen to the whole conversation...he woke up only when Tulasi started to fight back GW.....

I was just waiting for this episode for a very loooooooooooooooong time....TA should know all the evil things GW and Charu are doing and whatever Tulasi is going through..but I am a little disappointed now because TA doesnt have a real evidence or he doesnt know everything yet....so there are very less chances for Tulasi to prove that whatever she said is true.....

Oh I am eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode...TA common wake up....call Nitish or wish Nitish comes there now, so TA can know that whatever Tulasi told is 100% true....

Hope Lavanya doesnt call Nitish and confuse him or play some trick to stop him from telling the truth....Common Nitish hope you will become tomorrows ⭐️

But I am doubtful about TA, as they show in the promo TA is asking Tulasi...what made you suspect my MOM.....is she going to say "Sudha" or "Deepa"...if she says anyone of their names they are going to be hated by TA.....