Written Updates, please read everyone!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I wanted to let everyone know that on Wednesdays and Thursdays the written update will always be written a little later. I am posting this topic because I have had some people pming me, or making a thread about when the update will be posted. I really apologize for the delay, but I hope you know that on Wednesdays and Thursdays there will be always be an update, maybe a little late which I am very sorry for but definitely will have one. I apologize again to all of the people who this is inconvenient for and for the members who post threads regarding the update.
That's ok. Thanks for your effort Bhallarox. We appreciate it 😊
πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Thanks for the efforts Bhalla..
i am extreeeeeeemly sorry bc yesterd i was the person who ask it . sorry for impetient. u r doing great job for who live in out of indian
no need to apologize! we appreciate your efforts. thanks again. Edited by sur_aur_taal - 13 years ago
i am extreeeeeeeemly sorry for my impatient . actually i didnt meant u . u doing great job esp who out of india
oh bhalla thank you so much and i was the second one saying me too

😭 will wait till i see you post
No worries.. we love your great detailed updates and its worth waiting.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you very much for your hard work on it😊
no problem bhalla...ur updates are very good.