BV Update 8th April 11

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Ammoos for the update.

I agree one boring episode. and to top it Jagya's still hopeful of staying together with Gauri, One shameless guy.

I am originally from bombay and hence i know how expensive it is to rent a flat. its strange that Gauri is not considering women's hostels or sharing the room with her other female classmates.

The drama on Phooli's front was heartbreaking and enraging. feel realy bad that she has to go thro another ordeal after all that she has suffered in the past. its sad to see that the village will talk bad of her if she takes up a job and welcome her if she is tied to someone by Natha Pratha.

If anyone wants to know more about this custom they can watch the movie Haat the Weekly bazzar. here's the link to watch it online. its very disturbing though.

http://www.punjabrang.com/forum/f22/haat-weekly-bazaar-2011-dvdscr-watch-online-download-20328/

Thanks so much Uma 😊 and Bon Voyage !! 

Today's episode was much better then yesterday's....

High Point - Jag-Gauri scenes... 😳 Awwww sooo cute...loved the whole house hunting sequence...very real and great acting by both Shashank and Anjum....their chemistry is just getting better day by day - they sure make a cute lovable couple 😳....and of course the Precap was Hilarious !! 😆 😆 cant wait....

Low Point - Phooli's parents forcing her... 😡 I couldnt reply to the comments in the last episode thread by Jyo and Anu....I agree with you both...how dare Phooli's father blackmail his daughter....If Phooli chooses to work in the city thats not acceptable in this good for nothing community and village...but selling off a girl in the name of Natha Pratha is acceptable... bull 🤬......and yes even I feel Jagya was right here...Phooli should have just run away from that god forsaken village....and can someone please push Phooli's father into that well...🤬
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
I think its a waste of time to save Phooli's dad. He shud jump or be pushed into it. That way atleast he can't threaten to jump again the next time 😈

Phooli needs to just run away from the village. This is completely ridiculous and she has no reason to stand and allow it. Feel really bad for her and Anandi though, how sad for Anandi to know that she can wear so much jewellery all the time & Phooli has to sell herself (that what this is sounding like) to pay off her loan !

In her situation, one would be sorely tempted to sell off some jewellery that totally belongs to her to square Phooli's dad's loan and tell him - this is it, now u r on your own buddy ! I don't know u anymore and neither does your daughter !! Go jump in a well or off a cliff  - your choice......horrible...this is  impossibly inhumane..

Thanks Uma! Hope everything gets better soon!

Guys, I am too bored with this serial! I have nothing to say.
Thanks for the update😊
How crazy is phooli's dad😡,he is worried about what villagers will say if his daughter gets a city job but he has no problem about these villagers reactions when he sells her as somone's mistress.😲.And funnily enough none of those villagers even turned up when he was doing 'il jump in well' drama.....🤔 
😉reminded me of dharmender trying to jump in sholay when we all knew he had no plans to jump..kood jaaongaa phaand jaaonga gaaon waalo...
And the precap😆 now we have a moped riding helmeted tai for comic relief..

precap was fun😆😆jag gauri scenes were nice , thank god i skipped the earlier part

thanx a lot for the update uma👍🏼

i just wish phooli along with anandi run away to mumbai & find a job for themselves while anandi continues her studies too... but then i'm day dreaming ain't i???😵
i seriously feel bad for phooli  

btw i wonder will she ever tell anandi about jagya & gauri's relation or will she die with the secret in her heart🤔

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.