Introduce Eachother!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
People here are mostly cricket fans, I see. And what's nice to see is that Indians all over the world follow it like a cult. 😃 Pakka Hindustani!
Originally posted by Klutszy_KaShian

yeah Rehan, here in Canada you dont find much cricket fans and when you do you cant help but talk for endless hours!

Wow, I only started watching cricket this world cup, but that doesnt matter because this game is so addicting it can hook someone like me.. and it gets hard to keep up with verything with school n all but I manage because my fanmily are hardcore fanatics as well.

Yeah imma check it. 

this world cup only...  😆 i like remember cricket since 1995 !!!!  😛 ðŸ˜† 

thts gr8... i luv this sport n we hav played it the most !!! 😛 

Keep-----------Smiling !!!! 😊
@Rehan

Whoa dude I wasn't eveb born when in 1995.... i was born in 1996. Pshht I am only 14... I guess I should be calling you bahi since you are older. N yeah I didnt really like the game becayse I didnt get it, but now that I do I cant get my mind off of it!!
Originally posted by .Pepsi.

Hey everyone!
I'm Priya from Delhi, India. age-19
Im a die hard Sachin Tendulkar fan! Hav been his fan since forever! ðŸ˜†
n he's the reason i watch cricket...carry enormous amout of respect for this guy! ðŸ˜³
Apart from Sachin, I like Zaheer Khan, Yuvraj Singh n MS Dhoni too! ðŸ˜³

aur...i like Shoaib Akhtar, Brett Lee and Daniel Vettori also!

Well i like watching Badminton, Football n tennis too!

heyaa Priya!!
See even u r lucky, u live in India. psht I hate being so young on IF I am onyl fourteen, can I call you di??

lol I love Sachin too, and forver for mee is not to long.... yeah respect would be thecorrect word to explain the love I have for him.. he is truly the best human.

Ooooh I love M S, Zaheer, Yuvi, and Virat as well.

I dont know much about the non - indian cricketers.

I love to play badminton but i dont watch it, and if you ask me about playing cricket. Oh i cant play for shyytt!! my bat would fly ouutta my hands before i even hit the ball. I am so bad. but that is why I respect the cricketers so much, because I cant play for hell.

Originally posted by Ishaan.

People here are mostly cricket fans, I see. And what's nice to see is that Indians all over the world follow it like a cult. 😃 Pakka Hindustani!

I am also a Pakki Hindustani!! 

hello buddies, I wasn't a cricket fan but the semifinal of Hero cup in 1993 against South Africa changed me..

http://youtu.be/Br6JnKpOWEE ( this is the last over bowled by sachin and what a match it was😛)

me suchi.. I die hard cricket fan since 1993😃 and I like many cricketers.. Sachin Tendulker, Sourav Ganguly, Rahul Dravid, VVS Laxman, Anil Kumble, Javagal Srinath, Zaheer Khan, Irfan Pathan, Goutam Gambhir, and lots more..

Cricket has given me a lots of enjoyment and happiness.. as my whole family is crazy about cricket.. After hero cup semi final when I went to school it was a festive mood in school.. everyone was hugging their friends and even crying with joy.. probably that extreme joy made me a fan of cricket..😊

Originally posted by Klutszy_KaShian

@Rehan

Whoa dude I wasn't eveb born when in 1995.... i was born in 1996. Pshht I am only 14... I guess I should be calling you bahi since you are older. N yeah I didnt really like the game becayse I didnt get it, but now that I do I cant get my mind off of it!!

oh wow... am almsot 10 years elder tht you..N sure u cn  !!! 😛 ðŸ˜†

yeah its addictive once u start liking it !!!! 😛 

Keep-------------Smiling !!!! 😊
hi

i m saba . im frm india

i m a gujju as well

i m a men in blue fan
Originally posted by sab2778

hi
i m saba . im frm india
i m a gujju as well
i m a men in blue fan

Hey Saba!!

Yeah a Gujju!!
Yup men in blue for eternity!
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

<font color="#0000ff">oh wow... am almsot 10 years elder tht you..N sure u cn !!! 😛😆</font>

<font color="#0000ff">yeah its addictive once u start liking it !!!! 😛</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Keep-------------Smiling !!!! 😊</font>

Whoa!! 10 years?? I should really be calling you bhai then! I can't believe I was so disrespectful!
Yeah addicting it is!! I cant stop thinlnig about it!!