Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: suchi_dev2006

hello buddies, I wasn't a cricket fan but the semifinal of Hero cup in 1993 against South Africa changed me..

http://youtu.be/Br6JnKpOWEE ( this is the last over bowled by sachin and what a match it wasπŸ˜›)

me suchi.. I die hard cricket fan since 1993πŸ˜ƒ and I like many cricketers.. Sachin Tendulker, Sourav Ganguly, Rahul Dravid, VVS Laxman, Anil Kumble, Javagal Srinath, Zaheer Khan, Irfan Pathan, Goutam Gambhir, and lots more..

Cricket has given me a lots of enjoyment and happiness.. as my whole family is crazy about cricket.. After hero cup semi final when I went to school it was a festive mood in school.. everyone was hugging their friends and even crying with joy.. probably that extreme joy made me a fan of cricket..😊

Hey Suchi!!

I should call you di too, you are much older, I am onyl 14!! But it is never too late to be a cricket fan, I only started liking it from this year!! Aww!! It is amazing how you fell for this game! Great to know!!
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Klutszy_KaShian

heyaa Priya!!
See even u r lucky, u live in India. psht I hate being so young on IF I am onyl fourteen, can I call you di??

lol I love Sachin too, and forver for mee is not to long.... yeah respect would be thecorrect word to explain the love I have for him.. he is truly the best human.

Ooooh I love M S, Zaheer, Yuvi, and Virat as well.

I dont know much about the non - indian cricketers.

I love to play badminton but i dont watch it, and if you ask me about playing cricket. Oh i cant play for shyytt!! my bat would fly ouutta my hands before i even hit the ball. I am so bad. but that is why I respect the cricketers so much, because I cant play for hell.

awww! well for some strange reason, i dont like being called di πŸ˜† u can call me Priya😳 forget that im older to u πŸ˜†

yeah ryt! respect is the ryt word for him :) 

lol ok! i used to play cricket some time back but dont get time to play these days cuz of busy schedule 
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Whoa!! 10 years?? I should really be calling you bhai then! I can't believe I was so disrespectful!
Yeah addicting it is!! I cant stop thinlnig about it!!

Disrespectful ?? πŸ˜† who knows in forums whoz aged how much !!!! πŸ˜†

any ways u following IPL kya ?? πŸ˜›

Keep--------------Smiling !!!! 😊
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Aishwarya!!

Awww.. you t so lucky you live in India... I moved to Canada when I was 4 and miss it so much.... Yeah man I love cricket with the greatest passion.... The men in blue are the best but Virat... M S.. Sachin... and Zaheer Khan are the best!!

heyyy jinilπŸ€—
 oh...really sad dat u missing india so much...
don u come here in vacations???
yeah men in blue roxxxxxx.....

sry dear 4 late replyn...actually havnt seen dis post...sorry😊
sushii. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heeelllooo!
Its Sushmita here, you can call me Sush. πŸ˜Š
Stay in U.A.E from 8 years or so, born in Mumbai and dammit I miss India sooo much! πŸ˜­
And I LOVE cricket! πŸ˜ƒ
Crazy about Sachin, Zak, Pollard, Malinga ( I don't care however he bowls, but the way the ball reaches the target is amazing!) , Sehwag, Rayudu (his shots are soooo damn elegant!!) and Manish Pandey (😳).
I bleed blue for the men in blue and also the MI, they are different shades of blue though. πŸ˜›
MysticalRealm thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Pepsi.

awww! well for some strange reason, i dont like being called di πŸ˜† u can call me Priya😳 forget that im older to u πŸ˜†

yeah ryt! respect is the ryt word for him :) 

lol ok! i used to play cricket some time back but dont get time to play these days cuz of busy schedule 

heehe okay Priya...

Yup respect it is... lol
Wow atelast you have the opportunity. I hate not being able to play.... even if i play the lousiest of louzy.

MysticalRealm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.Pandey

Heeelllooo!

Its Sushmita here, you can call me Sush. πŸ˜Š
Stay in U.A.E from 8 years or so, born in Mumbai and dammit I miss India sooo much! πŸ˜­
And I LOVE cricket! πŸ˜ƒ
Crazy about Sachin, Zak, Pollard, Malinga ( I don't care however he bowls, but the way the ball reaches the target is amazing!) , Sehwag, Rayudu (his shots are soooo damn elegant!!) and Manish Pandey (😳).
I bleed blue for the men in blue and also the MI, they are different shades of blue though. πŸ˜›

heyyaa Sush.... I hope you are not older than me like most on IF are.... I noe I miss my homeland so much too, someone who noes how it feels, and i've been living in Canada for like 9 years...

I dont know half the pppl u mentioned... I know Sachin, malinga, Sehwag, and maybe Zak.

What is MI??

MysticalRealm thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Disrespectful ?? πŸ˜† who knows in forums whoz aged how much !!!! πŸ˜†

any ways u following IPL kya ?? πŸ˜›

Keep--------------Smiling !!!! 😊

heehe I know but when i thought of it I was whoa!!

I was but lost touch because of school... so annoying.. 

MysticalRealm thumbnail

Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

heyyy jinilπŸ€—
 oh...really sad dat u missing india so much...
don u come here in vacations???
yeah men in blue roxxxxxx.....

sry dear 4 late replyn...actually havnt seen dis post...sorry😊

heey Aish di...

I know.,.. but I came 6 years ago... now coming this year fo sho...... I cant come every vavcation coz its expensive and I daont have time....

men in blue for ever!!!!!!
sushii. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

heyyaa Sush.... I hope you are not older than me like most on IF are.... I noe I miss my homeland so much too, someone who noes how it feels, and i've been living in Canada for like 9 years...

I dont know half the pppl u mentioned... I know Sachin, malinga, Sehwag, and maybe Zak.

What is MI??

Heellloo πŸ˜Š
Whats your age? If you are less than 15 then I am elder to you. 
I might shift to Canada. πŸ˜Š
Pollard and Rayudu play for Mumbai Indians (MI) and Manish Pandey use to play for MI in first year of IPL, then next two years for Royal Challengers Bangalore and now Pune Warriors India, he's soooo... cute!!! πŸ˜ƒ
MI is Mumbai Indians, an IPL team. πŸ˜Š