Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Atinamma..

Mangalam is more irritating than visalam...
Rendu perayum naadu kadathina nallarukkum...

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks SC - habba daa..... veedu thappichuthu.... at least Odane Odane muzhichikkiraangale, thank God
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks atina..

So Vasnathi and Visa's plan busss for time being..  😆

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Atinama.

Not enough punishement for Vasanthi. now she will scheme even more with her brother.
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hareramk

First, sorry to post this request information here.

Yesterday, on the occasion of tamil New year, I came to know that Singer Chitra's only daughter Nandana slipped into swimming pool reached the feet of god at the age of eight. God gave Nandana  to Chitra after she hanged for kid for about 15 years. This is a heavy disaster in her life which can not be compensated with anything.

I request everyone to pray for soul of small kid and Chitra and her husband to have courage and build mental strength to bear this incident.

I sincerely pray god to give her kid in some or other form (reminded me  of Bommu kutty ammavukku film) to make her forget this incident.

Request to the director: Take this incident as a lesson and do not portray and child abuse, abortion, misconception, loss of child life. It is unbearable. Do not show any such scene in the serial.

Kindly save Chitra and Swetha's kid. Even though serail is not a real life, the scene might affect many affected people like Singer Chitra in our small tamil community whoever watch this serial. Try not to hurt anyone.

If possible in your story line make Chitra get girl baby and name her Nandana. Let this is be tribute to 6 time national award winner Chitra's daughter Nandana.

I wholeheartedly endorse what you say. and also showing kids being exploited to beg like in chellamE..revenge in the form of forced abortion, etc. i know these things happen in real life but it pains to see it shown on screen.
hareramk thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you swash, it is happening in one or two places in real life. By showing it on screen makes it to happen at 20 or 40 places. Director should understand this.

AS Sir: Kindly forward this message to your director. I am really grateful to you for this kind help.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hareramk

First, sorry to post this request information here.

Yesterday, on the occasion of tamil New year, I came to know that Singer Chitra's only daughter Nandana slipped into swimming pool reached the feet of god at the age of eight. God gave Nandana  to Chitra after she hanged for kid for about 15 years. This is a heavy disaster in her life which can not be compensated with anything.

I request everyone to pray for soul of small kid and Chitra and her husband to have courage and build mental strength to bear this incident.

I sincerely pray god to give her kid in some or other form (reminded me  of Bommu kutty ammavukku film) to make her forget this incident.

Request to the director: Take this incident as a lesson and do not portray and child abuse, abortion, misconception, loss of child life. It is unbearable. Do not show any such scene in the serial.

Kindly save Chitra and Swetha's kid. Even though serail is not a real life, the scene might affect many affected people like Singer Chitra in our small tamil community whoever watch this serial. Try not to hurt anyone.

If possible in your story line make Chitra get girl baby and name her Nandana. Let this is be tribute to 6 time national award winner Chitra's daughter Nandana.

Thanks for posting this....I am moving your ;ost to a new thread....so that other viewers can see this post....hope you don't mind me doing this without your permission.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks SC - Swetha enga appan Kuthirukkul illai nnu ennamO
pannittinga.......Kaigeyi reaction epdi irukkumO ?? Paavam Nithya 😉
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ayo neenga SC nu koopidumbodellam...I think it is some body else.....ippothaan enakku ninaivu vandathu.......

SC =  Sodappal Charkaravardhini .....( damaaalllllllll)
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Atina.

Thala - ungaLaala mattumE indha rangela damaal a mudiyum... 🤣🤣🤣  adhu eppadi unga title marandhu pOchchu...or too many titles to remember;)