Thendral

THENDRAL FRIDAY 8.4.11

bjda thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
THENDRAL FRIDAY ....it ll take a long time to cool TA!!!😭

scene 1
buvana cont talking...you oly like your ex ppl u feel for them more...he denies the fact...
buvana dosent stop with that,no you only live with me namesake,your heart is still there afterall i am only vapatti...before she completes he stops her and says..i ve done everything you wanted...divorce i agreed i stopped seeing her but still you doubt me..he turns his face angrily..she comes behind him hugs him...i am sorry but please und me i don like dem..den she lifts his face they both smile..he den says he s going out..she asks him where?he says you must not ask when a person is going out..she agrees smiles ....when he leaves she glares....🤢

scene 2(thulsi pavam😭)
TA sitting wid muthumanikam....thulsi standing quietly...
TA:look at life,if ppl have money they r respected well...ppl around me have proved that
muthu:cha nothing like that,.please don be upset TA...thulsi has no experience wid family life..she was just feeling insecure..
TA:no she has hatred...she hates my mom...
thulsi:rubbish i ve oly asked you to live wid mom in harmony
TA:that was all just words..you tht she wont come,but when she did you chased her away...

nitish just enters he asks for lav and atthai,he has slight doubt...

TA:nitish did you give lavanya any cash...
nitish:(senses trouble)no😡😡😡 i did not..how will i have money...
thulsi:don lie,you went to meet frd you arranged
nitish:sister,no i didnt arrange ,ask lav where is she
TA:go to my bro house ,small prob dey r der
nitish:think your upset ,ill ask lav  bye😡

he goes out and sighs😡(cha so selfish he is as bad as anyone)

TA gets up he s furious

TA:how do you know he gave
thulsi:i know
TA:how did u see
thulsi:no
TA:den how?????
thulsi:deepa saw it
TA:so deepa could be lying
thulsi:no way deepa gains nothing by lying
TA:ok fine,but you accused my mom with a list of things how do u know all that
thulsi:she blinks,she rem suda warning not to let out info
muthu:pl tell
thulsi:i just assumed 😭😭
TA:gets wild,how can u assume ...you have broken the entire fam...you have chased away my mom...you ve accused her of sep us...
muthu:thulsi what happ to you ,usually your very calm and fight...what is your problem
thulsi has tears:you also dont belive me a appa
muthu:its not whether i believe or not but make sure you dont land in trouble...
TA(to muthu):ll take care of stuff..you pl leave
he plans to leave TA tells him prestige imp so he ll return money fast..muthu says no hurry..TA insists so he agreees...he tells thulsi pl be patient and leaves...

thulsi gives one sad look to TA he just glares walks in..she s upset

THODARUM...
Edited by bjda - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Bjda for the Nice Update!!

First scene was utter useless😡...evanga romance romba important....With this rate they might show cat & cat romance @ Anand's house in front of him🤢.

Which side is truth/lie nu TA couldn't find aam..he must take his sister, mother plus that new added loser Nithesh for a lie detector test😡...then its all easy🤢...Nithesh please go die...you are such a loser...take your useless wife too😡😡😡....for him love and marriage vera with that other selfish creature...what can we expect from him...i am looking forward on what lies those creatures said to this new loser😡....he proved that he is really an ilavasa inaippu....After-all Thulasi saved VR plus made them to accept these two...also he camped there and ate their food, couldn't he at-least act with some thankfulness to Thulasi & TA?...I thought Lav will change after marrying Nithesh...but here is totally up side down...after marrying that selfish girl & got related to GW ...he too turned into another brainless😡. sigh sigh....everything turned against Thulasi😕Mr.TA the great asked Thulasi if she didn't nadungufy when she blamed his god mother...i wonder what will be his reaction when he get to know about that creature....i think he is going to hear everything with his 2 ears plus see everything with his 2 eyes while GW give a live telecast to someone sooner or later😕....he better not kill him-self for hurting Thulasi by supporting his broker mom....what ever, i think GW getting caught by TA will be a way better scene than this...

TA go bring your mummy darling back and dance to her tunes till house owner come chase you all out🤢. Let this guy learn another lesson in a hard way about his lovely mother & sister....most likely TA is going to hate Deepa from now on😕...i still hope Thendral is heading where TA realize everything around him are fake except Thulasi....😕...on the whole indirect tortures to Thulasi from GW & psycho will continue! Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bjda for the Update!😊

Nice episode! All these days, I was thinking that Nithesh does not deserve that selfish queen Lav🤢. But he proved that wrong by saything that they are all "Oray Kuttayil Urunna Mattai!"😡. That Lav might have called Nithesh and threatned him if he tells the truth. That guy could not even dare look at Thulasi's face. Total ungrateful idiot🤢😡🤢😡! Pavam Thulasi, for all these ppl to be happy, she requested Periaapa to accept L/N😕.

It was really heart-wrenching when Thulasi asked MM "You too don't believe me?"😭😭. Poor soul😭. But be brave and determined Thulasi. Don't loose your hope in this.

They have ended the episode with Thulasi letting out all her MIL intensions to TA, but with no proof. It will be very intresting how TA will get to know about the money drama and his mom's intension.

Coming to TA, there is no evidence for him to believe whatever Thulasi says😕. He has seen his mom and Thulasi speaking nice till yesterday😕. One dialogue I liked today when he said to MM, not to worry about thulasi as it is his problem😉. He just trusted his mom and Nithesh blindly. He is really going to regret for whatever he said to Thulasi today when he comes to know the truth😕.

Hopefully next week Sudha also kicks out her MIL and these campers with no shame will end up again in TA house🤢. That is when TA is gg to watch his mom closely. But the end is coming very near for this GW to get caught😡😡. Also these ppl have to come to TA house as Nithesh dad will be coming here to pick them up.
Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks bjda for the update😊.  Omg the dir has spoiled TA char😡. TA previously cracked jokes but now he is stressed out now coz of these kumbals camping at his house'.when he has no job or no savings to use for his future. Pavam thuls!😭 She was dumb founded 😲when TA was asking her angrily if she thinks that GW was acting. The lovable breeze ,chemistry  between the lead pair'.it's nomore....OR he is actinga...to find out the truth.😉

Mr.TA What do you expect from thuls?

TA..porakarathruku'munnadiye'ezhuthi..Vachutu..vanthurukom?
Where have these sweet memorable dialogues gone?  Appuram..courtala..supervasam..pesine..  .TA can't you see that your arumai amma and sella thangachi are playing double game in your life.😡

No matter whatever thuls does to this kumbal'she is never going to get compliment from them' 😔
They are selfish'.manikamudiyatha  creatures.😡 Thendral..kaatrin'vasam had actually disappeared the moment  when these kumbal  came into T&t house..Sigh😡'kaala..suthina'Pombo ..vidathu'..

What is sadder to watch is the times😔 in which thuls runs behind TA and always ready to lend him a helping hand to overcome his probs.  Ana this TA hollering at thuls was really provoking to watch😡. A typical adage goes as money plays a key role in day today life and I believe that TA  has realized  that panam pathalam'variorugum..payum.

OMG'before nit comes lav should make a  call and informed him abt this. So lav & GW..cooked up something🤢.. to poison nit minda.sigh. This nit..is natri..geta'jenmam😡.. it's coz of thuls VR is out'.neyum'ditch..kulla..vilunthacha.. Still I can't predict this stupid guy. Oh'these kumbals are going to sudha's house.. 👏

thalai..kunichutu'.poran..ithula..sisternu'vera..solran.😡 Thuls should call sudha and ask her ..to stop these creatures& I want thuls and sudha kootani should plan something to madagufy this kumbals.  Coming to bhuvana's track..Disgusting to watch these couples.
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, bjda.

By any chance is everything happened set by Charu. Did Nitish get the money from Charu?  There was a day Charu made a challenge that Deepa will become the cause of the trouble in TA and Thulasi relationship. Nitish is evidently a loser. Otherwise he won't have felt attracted towards Laavanya who seems to have no principles.

But one thing can be said about Thulasi. Whatever she said was all true no doubt and she also stole the show. But she still is tactless. Deepa had once told her to act with tact and play her cards well. One can't say she did that way. She shouldn't have been this hasty in making all the accusations. Again we can see she is repeatedly quarreling with people during wrong times.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bjda...

So far we were complaining that TA's brain was lost, after the episode ore nallavan TA also missing nu sollanum pola iruka......kumaran sir, only if u find the lost TA u will get 'thakka sanmanam' 😛..

So its again a test for mental strength abd braveness for thulasi like i told if nothing favours her.
But nitish lying was totally unexpected, after all what can we expect from him when he married the selfish creature. Yet another shameless creature.

Mr.TA, did u ever realise what were u talking to thulasi..she hates your mom and does not want to her to be in the house...fine...
if she was like that she wd not have saved vel and introduced so many problems to her...
if she was like that she would not have saved VR....
Cant u just think of these issues....brainless nu u proved again....
So GW's first lesson to you worked out...U understood money is important to you after all...good keep it up..learn more lessons from your mom and finally when u understand the truth just jump into the well......[:@].....best one.....
I m jjust looking forward for sudha's reaction lets see.....and if she accepts and stay there....what if sudha tells about the proposal her dad brought before nitish...i thk that wd be the best punishment for Nitish.....

TA..you told N loves L more than you love T......see her proved it....
He is lying for his wife and you are not even believing her words.....what a difference....
he blvng her is not my question her...his set of accusing list was horrible towards her...pity thulasi.....

I thk they will show how they miss each other inside the same house without talking to each other and how they try to patch up. It would be good to watch still. Its best for thulasi, to go down a bit and apologize him and handle these group in her own way than follow others instructions...lets c
lakshmikr thumbnail
nitesh kundan 😡wife pakkama orundu poyee thuls drop out case akitanae😕
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Why are they destroying very character - except Thulasi. i hope they dont destroy Periappa's character as well. Some good people should be around isnt it?
Wonder how TA will repent for all this when he knows the truth and eppo antha nala naal varum. They are dragging it too much.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I still remember this brainless TA said Thulasi that who will believe her if he doesn't believe her...did this team remember any of those dialogs by TA....if not please revise them again before spoiling TA's character even more...

About that loser Nithesh...i don't think he will come back to TA's house with out any shame (only if he got any for lying), yesterday too he couldn't see Thulasi's face while he lied about money...how can he face Thulasi and stay in that same house till his daddy come to pick them to their mansion...i didn't expect this Nithesh to lie just like eating candy....so its a great sink between him & Lav on lying...i think Lav might called him and told/made him to lie like that and he followed her words....great couples if its Lav who did that...but if it was Charu who gave the money with some plan....lets see...but i doubt it..

GW is having a great hopes/dreams on her selfish daughter's life...i want this cunning girl to be treated as servant by her MIL too...the same way how GW treated Thulasi as servant in the name of good looks and to make that psycho happy....from yesterday's episode we can clearly conclude this loser Nithesh got no backbone too so he will turn all sides and wont speak up....so he wont even support his wife if she got ill-treated...didn't mother and daughter made/making TA not to listen Thulasi's words...so its all good, let this Nithesh stay like this...

TA is not going to believe what ever Thulasi says after this most probably till he start to think broadly...and that's what this GW expected so its a victory for her on that but she cant win always so let her enjoy all the happy moments with her son before she get disowned by him....TA deserve what ever he is going to get too for blindly believing his mother...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Thank you for your beautiful update BJDA 😊,

Thats good that my prediction didn't come true LOL my prediction never comes true.Actually to admit that was over dramatic 😛.

Thats good that even when Tamizh is mad he assures his FIL that he'll take care of everything and Thulasi.And he also said that it is beleivable that his mom and Lava were lying,he was all confused only coz Niteesh was also hiding the truth.So even now Tamizh is not trusting his mom and his sis fully,thats good to know 😊 .Now Thulasi is hell bent to prove that she was right but how thats upto the creatives and for that do we need to wait for another month?  thats the thing that is bothering actually.

And Niteesh what kinda spell he is under,I thought he'll get mad at Lav and co for their fraud but everything is ulta 😡,may be those GWs brainwashd him with some other story,who knows.It is disgusting.

But one thing about which we can be happy is that now no thollais at T&Ts house 😃.Though there is a long distance between them,they can still make up and it might not get too worse coz no baddies are close to them to do it.

On the whole that was a nice episode except that Laila-Majnu.As usual no comments about that kodumais.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago