Posted: 13 years ago

If you have any queries post it under this thread.

Thank you.

YRKKH Dev Team.

hy. i don't know much about this website. kya ap mje bta skte hain k yrkkh ko no.1 pe lane k liye main kya role play kar skti hun aur ye b k main apne fav. celeb ko no.1 pe kaise la skti hun. i hope u will reply to this. waiting anxiously for ur reply
Originally posted by aish.raheel

hy. i don't know much about this website. kya ap mje bta skte hain k yrkkh ko no.1 pe lane k liye main kya role play kar skti hun aur ye b k main apne fav. celeb ko no.1 pe kaise la skti hun. i hope u will reply to this. waiting anxiously for ur reply
well. if u want to improve rating, u will found a chaskameter on left top of this forum.. Just hit it daily as many times u want.. And abt celebs go to their profiles and comment their regularly.. U will find their profile links just on right side of chaskameter.. 😊
Hi, I m not regular viewer but recently I saw the promo , where show Akshara & Rashmi r at some restaurant and other girl comes there too ( She is the one who fall for Naitik and made all sorts of problems... ) Did see right ??? Plaz if anyone can help me.... Thanks in advance.
how can i update my photo
Originally posted by shobi12500

goto your my DASHBOARD you can see update photo you can update there
can some1 give me the episode where naitik tells akshi he doesnt have a habit of eating alone after the batwara?please
Originally posted by shobi12500

this would help u 😃
thnxx to shika aka starry.phoenix

Signature/Avatar Tutorial

How to Add Siggies ?? Tutorial""

Originally posted by netri

Hi, I m not regular viewer but recently I saw the promo , where show Akshara & Rashmi r at some restaurant and other girl comes there too ( She is the one who fall for Naitik and made all sorts of problems... ) Did see right ??? Plaz if anyone can help me.... Thanks in advance.

It was long back agooo during sneha track... They both meet, but they dont know about each other... later akshara sees sneha n recognizes her... but, sneha wont see her.... After few days sneha knows naitik is married and goes off... this track was ended....
Edited by saru.g - 13 years ago
Originally posted by preksha_naksh

this would help u 😃
thnxx to shika aka starry.phoenix thanks for helping

Signature/Avatar Tutorial

How to Add Siggies ?? Tutorial""