Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: wanker

You're being very hypocritical, you say Indian fans do not show sportsmanship!! If this is not unsportsmanship than what is?

LOL its sour grapes 😆 
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ As  simple as that its like a nightmare for few..to imagine India as World Champ 🤡 and they thrown out by us only...gosh..nightmare...but its true fortunately or unfortunately 🤡

PS burger we both need avis 😆😆 i hate those image expired signs 🤢😆
Edited by Nishtha - 13 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Sour grapes. Jealousy. Grow up.
Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

^and ICC Champions trophy is a small game fr them!

Oh PLEASE!
dont get this proud of sumthing ull loose under 4 years,... anyhow that Trophy is a fake! 🤣

and you are jealous. 😉
You are spoiling not just your image but so many others. 👎🏼
I have a Pakistani friend who took all this in the right spirit and congratulated the team & agreed that they deserved to win.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

-----------------PERIOD----- MATCHES---WON----LOST---NR---DRAW----%
v India--------1978-2011-------120--------69-------47------0-------4-----59.48

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...id=7;type=team

^Source... India's Cricinfo

Rofl, just HOW many times have Pak beat India in a WC?
And cup fake or real, we WON it. And we won it on our ability. 😆😆

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh well, doesn't change the fact that the World Cup is the biggest cricketing tournament and INDIA OWN THAT CUP FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS WOO! :D

India remains unbeaten by Pakistan in the World Cup right? Yep, that's what I thought ;)

Has anyone seen Pakistan's record against South Africa? Not commendable at all! :\
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^and ICC Champions trophy is a small game fr them!

Oh PLEASE!
dont get this proud of sumthing ull loose under 4 years,... anyhow that Trophy is a fake! 🤣

oh well....🤣🤣
pakistan ws also playing 4 dis fake trophy.....
haar jane par sour grapes.....
u just don worry abt us...we r happy with our fake trophy....
Diya ghumake, ghumake, ghumake; diya ghumake ;)
Jeeyo khiladi waahe waahe :D
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
C'mon Guys Playing is not all about winning... If someone loses today, it does not mean,can;'t win it tomorrow .. there is something called Sportsmanship comes in view.. heard about this na? If you lost it, there is no shame to accept .. Just accept it rather than finding faults in winning team or cup .. I can't believe that some people in Pakistan got jobless and paying all attention towards our cup.. Don't look at our cup with bad attention, its shining side gonna take your sight away.. So stay away .. 
and and AND, Who told you that we care whether cup is real or fake.. Trust me, We don't even give it hell... We have a tag of WORLD CHAMPIONS and your silly and childish acts don't gonna get it away .. So better, Mind your own business and give your players some catching Practice.. .won't it be better?? huh? 
Aww Thank you Very very much for Showing us your big hearts. If this is a act of big heart, We are happy to being called Small Hearted ... 

Now, Write some and get more.. believe me... We are really bad and wrong people to mess with ...  My Words are bleeding in Blue... I hope it will help to open your eyes a bit 
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wish people would understand that on the day, records mean NOTHING! India didn't get to bat first, they were chasing a score of 270+, they won on their home ground! What were the odds of them winning after taking those factors in to account? Let's not forget they lost two wickets in quick succession too which didn't help their cause at all.

If records favour an individual or a team today, those same records could favourite another individual or another team on another day. 

India won and they beat Pakistan in the semi-finals - FACT! Get over it and stop making Pakistani fans look bad.