Pakistan's commendableRecord against India OVERALL - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I wish people would understand that on the day, records mean NOTHING! India didn't get to bat first, they were chasing a score of 270+, they won on their home ground! What were the odds of them winning after taking those factors in to account? Let's not forget they lost two wickets in quick succession too which didn't help their cause at all.

If records favour an individual or a team today, those same records could favourite another individual or another team on another day. 

India won and they beat Pakistan in the semi-finals - FACT! Get over it and stop making Pakistani fans look bad.
@ the bold bit- ABSOLUTELY. I mean these jealous behavior makes all of them seem the same, when they are NOT. I know some wonderful Pakistani' girls on IF who are absolutely nice & have what is called "SPORTSMANSHIP". 👏
And how do any teams records matter at all, when India is No. 1 in BOTH ODIs and Tests. Now that's the real record. That proves that currently, we're better and "commendable" against EVERY team, not just Pak.

I wish people would understand that on the day, records mean NOTHING! India didn't get to bat first, they were chasing a score of 270+, they won on their home ground! What were the odds of them winning after taking those factors in to account? Let's not forget they lost two wickets in quick succession too which didn't help their cause at all.

If records favour an individual or a team today, those same records could favourite another individual or another team on another day. 

India won and they beat Pakistan in the semi-finals - FACT! Get over it and stop making Pakistani fans look bad.

These are the perceptions usually happens after loosing .. Well, now they can't catch "If" 
If We'd caught catches.. 
If we'd taken Power Play before.. 
and attacking by being in shadow of Past does not gonna help as well ... 
Well Go on .. and Let them have fun ... No Opinion gonna change The Fact Now .. and it is We are The Champions .. there is a proverb.. If someone is jealous, try to double it .... 

I wish people would understand that on the day, records mean NOTHING! 

absolutely but unfortunately its hard for people to understand and keep using records as a shield... happens in football as well..records are just used as an 'excuse' to why so and so team is so 'good' if you get what I mean...its a different team on the day, anything can happen 
Edited by ansh25 - 12 years ago
Cricket is a sport, as is soccer, football, etc etc. With every sport comes winning & losing. Every team prepares for their best, but at the end only 1 prevails.

Losing isn't everything. Neither is winning. But if we did win we have EVERY right to be proud of the win. But if we had lost then at least I wouldn't be pointing fingers at the other team. I can't speak for others, only for myself. Had India lost against Sri Lanka I would have taken it in positive spirit. I would have been proud of my team for making it to the finals (in your case semi finals). I would be proud they came that far. Getting to the semi finals isn't an easy task. It takes a lot of effort, hard work, practice, and dedication. Four teams made out of how many? That's HUGE. Like really HUGE. You should take pride in that. Had India lost in the finals yes I would have been disappointed but I wouldn't talk shit about Sri Lanka because I know both teams put in the effort to give off their best performance. At the end we can only have one winner or in this case one winning team. And clearly the better prepared one wins it. That doesn't make Sri Lanka a bad team. They gave it a good fight. Similarly Pakistan gave it a good fight as well against India. We lost most of our key players early in the match against Pakistan. I had almost lost hope. But we got out there and did what we had to do to win. And we did! Same with playing against Sri Lanka. After the quick exit of Sehwag and Tendulkar, I'll be honest, I got scared. We lost 2 of our key players right at the start of the match. But the rest of the team covered up for that and that's how we won.

Ask yourself this. Would you be calling the trophy fake if Pakistan had won it? I think most of us here know the answer. Had Pakistan won would you have been disappointed in their win? I think not. You would have been jumping with joy probably announcing to the world that Pakistan won. You wouldn't be saying not to be proud of something you'd lose in 4 years.

I don't have anything personal against you. But it rather saddens and hurts me when stuff like this goes on. Why do both countries not get along? Why can't Hindus and Muslims be one? Why cannot we support each other? Why can't be good sports rivals? Why can't we take everything is positive stride? So many questions linger in my mind that I have no answer to. Let alone fans, the team captain himself showed such horrible sportsmanship. That is what disappoints me the most.

And after our win Pakistan media has gone to every extent to say that the match was fixed. That is sick. I can't believe the media would stoop so low.

Anyways I'll shut up with my lecture now. India won and we fans WILL BE PROUD. If you have a problem, then I'm sorry. We will take pride in our win. We will smile for these next 4 years and we will enjoy being World Champs. You'll just have to live with it & hope for the best for Pakistan in the next 4 years!
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago