YUVRAJ:'Indian fans lack Sportsmanship!' - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

@Areena: It's only some immature people on this forum that have made a big deal about this worldcup :) dont worry. there are haters everywhere...  and no i am not jealous nor hating on India for winning the WC! well deserved india! they were amazing. nearly after 3 decades later, they deserved  it. and esp since it was tendulkar's last WC (from what i hear)
and some one said our behaviour is disgusting? Buddy pleaaase. go read some of the posts from what some of ur fellow s have said.. its much MORE disgusting. and AfridiMalik wasnt trying to put anyone down, she just posted an article...
and the cricket players are well behaved than some of the members here. so guys, please learn something from players like tendulkar and dhoni :)

😛 Which Indian players bashed Pakistan and Pakistanis like the captain of Pakistani team, Afridid did to India? Which Indian minister warned Indian team against match fixing prior to the match like a Pakistani minister did with the Pakistani team? talk about maturity...........😛 Our team didn't have to be lectured by a politician about NOT fixing matches or our team captain didn't go out of his way to bash another country like Afridi did........😛 There weren't people in India shooting up guns in the air after winning the world cup the way many people in Pakistan do after winning a big match..........😛 But I guess according to you firing off guns and bashing other countries and saying it's cool and brave to shoot innocent people (like AFridiMalik said in the thread earlier) is mature.......😛 Indians are world champions in cricket and will be so for at least the next 4 years.........😛 Great Job Team India, and Great Job Indians the world over for supporting the team in such a mature manner.........😛 Proud of the Indian team and proud of the Indian fans who set such a good example for all fans the world over to follow in being humble and gracious in victory......😛
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
WARNING * This post will be closed now after recieving pms from few members to close this topic. It has been notice that members are bashing each other through pm too.. I will now be taking SERIOUS action against those members.

-Sports dev team