Thendral Monday 11th of April 2011

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the Wonderful Update!😊

Lav, don't try to act smart as if you are concerned about Thulasi. Just talking like that will not prevent you from gg thro hell.😡

Aiyoo GW started targetting Sudha now. Grrr...😡😡🤢 the way that lady smiled when Puvi slapped Sudha was totally atrocious. Wait lady, everybody will spit and laugh at u at the same way when your intensions come out.😉

I had tears in my eyes when TA spoke about the love and trust. The same love and trust he showed in the court when saving Thulasi from Vel. He did not even care to even see the photos that Vel produced😊, just totally trusting Thulasi. He was expecting the same from Thulasi here. This is his POV. But he seriously has been blind folded in his moms goody act🤢.

But on Thulasi POV, she came to know Charu's intension and acted wisely to send her out, not suspecting TA but to protect him from these evil creatures😡. Poor gal did not play properly and got into trouble.😭

The way TA spoke to Sudha about T clearly shows how he will react to his mom when the intensions comes out. Really waiting for it.😉 Irukku katcheri for that GW that day👏👏.

So it looks like, it will be Thulasi who will be yelling at Deepa. Just becoz yelling at a friend does not break a good friendship😊. Friends are aways there to share the happiness, sadness and frustrations too. Deepa will still care for Thulasi😛.
Edited by Pearl27 - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Theiva for the fast update..... 😃

When Nitheesh said "unga amma sonnaa unakkenga pochu budhi", I wanted to ask him "un pondaati sonna unakkenga pochu buddhi..."??? Looks lyk he's a strong character but weak when its come to lav.... athaavadhu mega pondaaati dasan....😆 but when he comes to know of GW's true intentions, both Lav and nitish will spit on her.....🤢 and Lav GW fighting was lyk some fish market.... had me in splits... 🤣

Same with TA... wow he actually defended Thuls in front of sudha.... that was awesome... ⭐️ i know i sound crazy... but they looked sooooo cute when standing together....😉 actually TA was sweet today... he said indirectly that he wont leave her and couldn't believe she could suspect him like that.. but in fact she didn't... arggg actually it was all cos of deepa... actually i agree with him..... if she hadnt provoked Thuls to do all this, Thuls wd have been as innocent as ever... and TA wouldnt have fought with her.. yes shes v a good fren but deepa didnt realise Thuls doesnt know how to play her cards well... its like going to a battlefield without knowing how to discreetly attack ur enemy... and thus ends up losing... thuls is too innocent to know how to move her cards... if it was deepa in thulasi's place, she would have probably done it properly...😕

But when TA comes to know of his mum's true intentions, he will literally spit and disown her.... that day is not far off.... actually its sorta a mistake kicking charu and GW out of the house... cos if they were in the house...  there might have been an instance when they would have been discussing their masterplan and he probably would have heard it sometime with his own ears and so will believe eveth... now that they are out, all their masterplans are behind his back... so it will take longer for a maramandai like him to detect anything....😡😡😡

But climax scene is coming very soon..... after this saga, all 3 kids are gonna ditch GW.... and probably only charu will support her... or mayb she will also disown her cos her plan of marrying TA failed.... GW all alone, can just hit her head on the wall and die.... 🤣

Edited by sandz. - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!😃

GW🤢....man this lady and her face looks very horrible...enga poi solla...she dont even deserve to live...avlo kodumai....thappu thappa i am trying to type😡...Lav already shown anger towards GW..just because Nithesh raised voice to warn....imagine GW's status after all plans are out🤢. Stupid lady talking about how to welcome people when someone comes home...thirantha house la enter aagi already sitting..but she expect Puvi to welcome her😡🤢...

Poor Thulasi...ellame thappu thappa happening....i seriously dont understand this TA.....TA was not really mad at Tulasi, but Sudha made things worse again...etho happening enaku onnume puriyala😕. Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks theiva - as usual super fast update..

today good episode in way many things shown-- characters like nitesh, lav, and sudha are only good in parts when it suits them..

only char like TA n T good always... ta had a point today and T too.. she never suspected TA but the way sudha put it across made it seem like T was at fault--T never wanted to go to sudha's at all -it was only of deepa, so i gues in a way TA was riight but when he realises that deepa has always been right and a super friend all the time, then he may feel bad i guess...

2 scens from promo already over---waiting for the week to unveil...climax may be nearing i think...
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. Excellent episode!  TA & T relationship has hit the rock bottom - which is a huge positive 👍🏼 as there cannot be any separation track from hereon as everything is out in the open, and from here it is going to be upswing. All Thulz needs to do from hereon is to allow TA to the handle the scumbags and T should sit back, relax and enjoy her freshman year @ school as there cannot be any bigger reassurance from TA than this – he is not up for sale, he is all hers, so let the rabid dogs keep barking  @ T.

TA stole the show and his character has been redeemed beyond question. Though freakishly dumb and poor judge of character, he proved to be ultimate Thulz 'dasan' 👍🏼 when he sprang into defense for T. TA without thinking about T's situation has poured his heart out, hurt for sure 💔. TA did huge favor to T by cutting D out of the picture. The same TA will celebrate T once he comes to know psycho and snake plan but it a long way ….

Just like T did during Lav marriage, the domino effect of her outburst has spawned many bush fires. S got burnt mightily from gutter clan to the extent that PA thrashed S. D is next in line

T's from hereon is going to suffer silently. She is completely isolated and check mated. TA will for a while will become lap dog for GW clan [snake & psycho] as they will have free run to snipe at T. T and viewers has to take all the garbage and suffer from GW clan until Nit dad sees the doc.

Only outlet and happiness for viewers is going to be the suffering 👏 and humiliation of silent killer will undergo in Nit household.  . Evil smirk 😈on brokers face will replaced by howl😭 as silent killer gets royal snub 🥳 .

lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for a wonderful and quick update...

The director is making everyone hate GW to the core...now slowly Lav and Nitish is also getting added to the list..

Sudha you are very clever right..now GW is in your house....act wisely and make your husband slap GW the same way as he slapped you today....that will pour a cold milk in all viewers tummies...

Now GW is going to be really clever to not let any of her plans known to Sudha....GW and Charu are going to do something but now not even Sudha is going to know about that....even if she knows she is not going to help Tulasi in anyway....

Now Tulasi is going to tell Deepa, dont interfere in my issues...I dont think she will scold her but she might request her...😭

So its Tulasi alone now...not even Deepa and Sudha on her side..So sure Tulasi is going to get into big trouble....(Pls director dont show anything really worse...we cant take that)

Inspite of all the big fight and arguements...I still felt TA looked so handsome in that Yellow T-shirt....and ofcourse Tulasi too....😉

Also it was nice to see Tulasi bringing water to TA and not that stupid Charu  😃

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

.Thanks  theiva for the wonderful update.😊. He  is still old TA santharpagalum  sachiyangalum..yaravenalum kutravali..nu..sollum Ituku'seethaiye'vithivilagu'illa''pavam'thuls.😭We are watching serial for time pass and also enjoy with good scenes here .  My only hope is that'periappa'. since all the doors are closed for thuls and deepa is conveniently out of the picture .😲

Pavam thuls.TA supports thuls but he mad at her some times.  So finally GW and lav created a sandai between sudha and  thulasi. This GW  is irritating she does a play wid god and his son.  Nee...eniku...anduguve..😡😡

Sudha got mad coz of GW and puvi hitting her. Omg TA has ordered thuls not allow deepa into their house which is the biggest ilapu for thuls. And I feel that periappa will be helping thuls as he has come know abt charu matter.

Thuls why can't you open your mouth and tell TA all the tortures you went ma.😔 MR.Kumaran makes TA to understand GW & LAV intentions soon. Sudha is unpredictable lady'. I want GW to get it back from sudha. Sudha is also waiting for that moment. TA is 100% right'yaru..nambinalum'en TA appidi..illainu..solli..irrukanum. Today I didn't get angry on TA at all..but still he don't know abt his mom intentions. When he comes to know abt their intentions..avaluvu..Than.TA nonthuton😲'thuls santhegapatitalenu..pavam we could understand the  TA pain thinking his wife doubted him. TA will   never leave thuls at any cost  since today he supported her so much..avalai'sudha..thita..kuda..vitalai.👏 Iam eagerly waiting for the upcoming epi's.😊
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the superfast and wonderful Update!👏

Noo comments about GW, Lav, Sudha and Puvi..Nondu poithen😆 GW, i dont know how to praise you...I love it when u smiles and im happy to see it everyday..Please smile everyday like this, it makes me happy and relaxed😡🤬

T&T were looking great😆 But i agree with TA, but he does not now what happening around him..Paavom..And he was defending Thuls today aswell..We know that he loves her a lot and wont leave her-nu, but the point is enna-na, he is not sensing that his mom is bad-nu! And he puts all the blame on Thuls, thats the sad thing and makes us Viewers annoyed!😭 Paavom Deepa..She wanted only the best to Thuls, but it turned wrong....And TA misunderstood Thuls, she was not suspecting him, the evidence is Thuls and Charu walking scene! But things and ppl around her made it worse! Deepas and Sudhas advice was good, but Thuls played it wrong and the situation made is wrong aswell!😳

Kumaran Sir, now u also going to cut T&D Friendship...Good one..Goo ahead..All the best!!😡
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That GW's smile towards Sudha is enough to make her get kolai veri towards Thulasi...this GW asked Sudha to promise on her kid...Sudha should have asked GW to promise on Puvi that she got a 24 KT gold manasu....today i think everyone had their reason to get mad @ each other....and GW is the root cause for everything. Disgusting lady..please go to the place where you belong to🤢...i wonder if this lady will ever change even if she end up in street after everyone disowned her😡...how dare she ask Sudha to promise on her kid while this GW by herself knows what ever Thulasi listed were 100% true...So now everything is out to TA except Thulasi missing exam...any reasons to leave that?😕.... Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago