-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hey all.. im here wid the wu.. again!!!😆

the epi starts with a treat for all of us!!! naksh on their bed... its morning.. they are shown as if they had an smp the  night b4... akshi not wearing any piece of jewellery... and naitik... his shirt unbottened😳
naitik wakes up... he sees his beautiful wife sleeping.... akshis hair on her face... naitik tucks that lat behind her ear... and kisses her on her cheek...😳 she gets up.. they hug... she says k itna pyaar barsane se aapki kal ki galti maaf nai ho jaegi😆... main aapko chhodne nai wali hun.. naitik is lyk mujhe chhoot chahiye bhi nayi!!! he says i can do loads of things.. n starts cleaning up the room... he says u get ready and make the breakfast... i'll clean the room... akshi leaves... while cleaning... naitik gets akshis payal on the bed!

(it started off wid a treat... but in the entire epi v didnt get even a bit of more naksh)

maheshwaris place...
varsha knocks at rajshris room door... n ask may i come in??? rajshri is lyk.. haan aa jaa beta... ananya soi?? varsha describes woh kaise soio n stuff🤢
rajshri says kal se mein mere saath sulaungi..

singhanias...
akshi returns... she is talkin on the.. haan hamne chinese hi khaya.. baad mein ice cream bhi khaya..😆

g3 n bm... worried cum shocked!

meanwile. maharajji brings sum carpenter... akshi wants to build a shoe rack!... g3 is lyk ill help her... she dusnt noe anythin... bm stops her... tells her k bahu ko madad chahiye.. toh she'll ask..
akshi tries to explain.. but gets confused... so she says kal aana... she tells payal to help her.. g3 feels bad...

maheshwaris...
varsha packin everythin of ananya to tak eto rajshris room...
shaurya is shocked ot know that she is handing over her responsibilty to maa..

office...
naitik shouts at his manager.. he is lyk mujhe puichna toh chahiye tha... the client needs to b delt wid in a specific way.. n im not prepared!

dj n rb hear dis! they ignore... on dj's insistence!
dj is sure munna will himself cum to ask for help...

singhanias.. night tym...(naksh bedroom)
akshi  is lyk aapne thik se khaya bhi nai.. bahut kaam hain... naitik says wats the matter... a marwadi client needs to be handled by him... they speak in pure marwadi.. pehle dj used to manage.. but now....

akshi also narrates wat happened at home...

maheshwaris...
varsha gets up at night.. she sees that uski ananya toh rajshri k saath hain.. n she says that uske bina neend nahi aati! naitiksays akshi.. tomo im gettn clients at home.. plz make some pure khaas marwadi food...
she goes in kitchen.. she asks bm n g3... but they say ask ur cooking class teacher n go..
bm says k kal jab bahu puchegi... toh mein use sikha dungi!

singhanias.. morning..
naitik tells akshi to make pure marwadi food.. he says that he'll bring his clients for lunch!
akshi is lyk ho jaega... but is herself worried.. as naitik told to make some KHAAS marwadi food... use kuch nai aata!

naitik leaves.. dj feels bad that munna ne use kuch pucha nai!

after some tym... akshi n gulabo in kitchen...
akshi tryin the food...
but she cant make it.. she calls varsha to ask her dadi n maa.. but she says maa stsang mein gayi hain!!

g3 n bm sad bahu ne unse nai pucha... akshi tensed!
naitik calls.. he says k deal almost final hai... bas khana tayyar rakhna.. akshi tensed!
epi ends!!!😆

Precap:: bm overjoyed.. mohit says nandu ko ghar vaapis bulaya hai... all elders happy.. she adds that naksh ne jamaisa ko samjhaya!.. dj happy.. dj rb go towards their room!
g3 says but dj ko laga tha ki munna sab bigaad dega!

hope it wasnt short and less informative!
Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks fr such a quick update..ws waitin...
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thnks for an update :)
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akufull2mad

hiaakriti very nice to se u after very long time
how isdehradun
sorry i disturbed u alot today yaar please sorry forthat
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akufull2mad

see aakriti really i am very happy tosee u here how is climate there had ur dinner u know aakriti just waiting for the article kuch tho ayega na what vl happen in mahaepisode or after that naksh happiness and akshi's pregnancy waht do u think about first few scenes of naksh

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update stuti gyatri and bhabhima have attitude problem wht do they want
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!!!!!!

Dj is weird
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 d quick updt stuti.ha stuti,d strt is a treat 4 us.but after that....i want naksh dont take help 4rm those dinos.in my opinion dinos r very cheap yaar.what a show off.i hate them day by day.
tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanx 😊

Edited by tashi482 - 13 years ago
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bm & G3 always making shocked faces👎🏼, when Akshara is started to enjoy her life with hubby 😳,typical jealous saas types

thks for the update🤗